Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Use this guide I wrote. It will help you along the way.
Thanks. I eventually went onto the discord site. Lots on there. Plus the basic walkthrus.
Read most of the posts in the feedback section. Some of those memes had me PMSWL. Especially liked that trek one with Picard asking for a singing ensemble.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sycho

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Got all the girls updated and the game has lots of potential, like MotH the images and graphics are pretty sweet, as well as the UI itself. Like how the uniforms get more revealing the more you get closer to the ladies in the game. Can't wait to see where this goes and how the story unfolds.

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
how do you hire the girls in this game? I've got 1 milf and 1 girl that's it. not really getting anywhere with it as i cant get the girls to do all the activities required!
wow, after all the crap you dish out on the, treasure of Nadia thread, you have the nerve to ask for help?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you unlock the security office? The MC initially observed the tattooed woman at the sheriff's office, but what else to do. I'm at level 4 for the hotel. What do I need to do to recruit the tattooed woman? Thanks.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
How do you unlock the security office? The MC initially observed the tattooed woman at the sheriff's office, but what else to do. I'm at level 4 for the hotel. What do I need to do to recruit the tattooed woman? Thanks.
Use this guide I wrote. It will help you along the way.
Hana Explore the manor in the morning, then in the afternoon and again at night. Explore the Sheriff's Office. Explore the manor again at night, then visit the sheriff’s office again during the day. (requires the manor to be at level 4).

Reactions: TheDevian

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
OK. Now I think I completed this current version.

Got all the current crop of 'goils', all the gallery pictures acquired, raised 'goils' to max level and outfitted them with the 'Rewards', completed all tasks with Orville Nestor, upgraded all facilities to max. There are 4 rooms which cannot be opened and have Picture Placement images to block access. Completed all Progress points for MC, acquired about 6 Cards and 6 items.

What next?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
OK. Now I think I completed this current version.

Got all the current crop of 'goils', all the gallery pictures acquired, raised 'goils' to max level and outfitted them with the 'Rewards', completed all tasks with Orville Nestor, upgraded all facilities to max. There are 4 rooms which cannot be opened and have Picture Placement images to block access. Completed all Progress points for MC, acquired about 6 Cards and 6 items.

What next?
Sounds like you are missing a lot more cards, and possibly the items.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
wow, after all the crap you dish out on the, treasure of Nadia thread, you have the nerve to ask for help?
I got help on he and used the guide.

BTW I also help on ToN but noodle noobes tend not to look further back that the couple of entries from the post they've just done.

On this thread I've gone back over the (from my settings) 169 pages of posts for answers and once I got the info I played the game to its current conclusion. When I read the new posts I will also be able to give advice where necessary. So...

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Sounds like you are missing a lot more cards, and possibly the items.
That may be. Everytime i visit Isabela she says I have enough. Not picking up many object in day to day searches.

One issue I have is that it is nearly impossible to please the Nun. Only been able to do it with the restaurant using Amber with a card and silver tray. Likewise with Sofia.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That may be. Everytime i visit Isabela she says I have enough. Not picking up many object in day to day searches.

One issue I have is that it is nearly impossible to please the Nun. Only been able to do it with the restaurant using Amber with a card and silver tray. Likewise with Sofia.
For Sophia, you need to be maxed out for that level, and have +15 (3 +5 items/cards) for level 4. The nun would be the same, but only requires 1 +5 item if you are maxed.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
For Sophia, you need to be maxed out for that level, and have +15 (3 +5 items/cards) for level 4. The nun would be the same, but only requires 1 +5 item if you are maxed.
Thanks for that. It must be a case of assigning the correct card with the staff member prior to continuing with the gameplay. How many items are available? whenever i search the mansion all i get is the lobby and a comment to get back to work.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for that. It must be a case of assigning the correct card with the staff member prior to continuing with the gameplay. How many items are available? whenever i search the mansion all i get is the lobby and a comment to get back to work.
There are 12 items, but they can only be found in the attic after renovating one of the facilities. For instance, if you have the sauna renovated, then you can find the essential oil. You can only search the attic by exploring the manor both in the morning and afternoon.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are 12 items and 45 cards.
There are 2 cards for most skills, but The Courtesan adds +5% to any skill. I found that this card is pretty essential, for getting VIP Sophia.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My game wont load the handjob animation and wont progress past that point, idk if its a bug or i fucked something up?
Check the drivers for your GPU and see if they are up to date. Otherwise, download and install the .

Once downloaded, extract the files to a temporary folder (you can delete it later), then run the "install_all.bat".

Reactions: Bamboosword

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Check the drivers for your GPU and see if they are up to date. Otherwise, download and install the .

Once downloaded, extract the files to a temporary folder (you can delete it later), then run the "install_all.bat".
Everything seems to be fine, idk what's wrong. when I turn of the 'play video' or something like that in settings I can progress without animations, but It worked fine in the former downloads I had.. Guess i'll just wait a while longer :p

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes