Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here's a screenshot I took now.
Ok, that means the files from an earlier version were overwritten. Diane was removed completely from this update, so if you're still seeing her name show up but not her image, then it's not a clean install into a new folder.

The map hasn't been updated yet, so what you're seeing in the second screenshot is to be expected for now.

Last edited:

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
I don't understand a jesus about the game mecanics, maybe I'm stupid dunno but the thing is I'm here for fap material, not for civilization. Is it possible to jump all like a story mode?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I don't understand a jesus about the game mecanics, maybe I'm stupid dunno but the thing is I'm here for fap material, not for civilization. Is it possible to jump all like a story mode?
No fap material at all in the game yet, it's still in early development

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Man of the House was honestly one of my favourate games. But I just can't get into this at all. It makes me sad.

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Ok, that means the files from an earlier version were overwritten. Diane was removed completely from this update, so if you're still seeing her name show up but not her image, then it's not a clean install into a new folder.

The map hasn't been updated yet, so what you're seeing in the second screenshot is to be expected for now.
I downloaded the game from op, tried without the incest patch (mapping.xml) and i get the white screen just like Rozhok and Monk3yman69.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Seems like it’s better to wait a month before beginning to play this game, what are everybody’s thoughts?

Reactions: Ara-sH

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Well, I deleted all versions of the game plus the folder in Faerin game and re-installed. She still shows up and the map still shows no piture of Isabella's house. What else can I do?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Well, I deleted all versions of the game plus the folder in Faerin game and re-installed. She still shows up and the map still shows no piture of Isabella's house. What else can I do?
Could you go into the Streaming assets folder/game data/ guests and give me a screenshot
As for the map those will be white squares for now as they haven't been added yet

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Furthermore, if you try to talk to the "White Guest" you get the following message:
" Whoops! The requested dialog could not be found! Please send me a message and include the following error code: ERR_DIALOG_100_NONE_SPECIAL_EVENT "

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm looking into that as we speak. I did check with Faerin with regards to Diane and he informed me that she was removed for this update.

However, there is a new hotfix available for a bug that was reported on Patreon, so watch for version 0.1.0b.

Follow the same steps there as previously mentioned.
  1. Don't overwrite any earlier versions. Instead, extract to a clean folder.
  2. Don't transfer any saves.
  3. As a last resort, remove the "Faerin Games" folder from C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow
If you still notice the same problem, please attach your player_log from the same folder above. It will be in "Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor".

As far as the Mystwood map goes, both boxes will be white (both for Isabella's cottage and the Manor) for the time being.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Furthermore, if you try to talk to the "White Guest" you get the following message:
" Whoops! The requested dialog could not be found! Please send me a message and include the following error code: ERR_DIALOG_100_NONE_SPECIAL_EVENT "
Could you go into the Streaming assets folder/game data/ guests and give me a screenshot

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That's an error code Faerin added to make it easier to locate and fix problems, usually related to missing dialog.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Already smart to play this version or better to wait another month and give Faerin some time to add further content first?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes