Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Actually got the latest release to work on Mac with Wine... apart from the tooltips. Which makes unlocking progress with the girls an exercise in frustration that would challenge a zen master.

I don't suppose anyone has a guide for the event triggers? I'm stuck on lvl 1 Annika :D
There's a link to the guide I posted in the OP that will have all of the girls' tier events.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Actually got the latest release to work on Mac with Wine... apart from the tooltips. Which makes unlocking progress with the girls an exercise in frustration that would challenge a zen master.

I don't suppose anyone has a guide for the event triggers? I'm stuck on lvl 1 Annika :D
First off, stupid question, but just to be sure, did you check the options and see if they are turned on?

First step is to go to the 3rd hotel, run by the blond, the Forest Queen.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
There's a link to the guide I posted in the OP that will have all of the girls' tier events.
The guide lists them and tells me what to do when I trigger them (not an issue), not actually how to trigger them? Problem is the in-game hint system doesn't work with Wine, at least not how I set it up...

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
The guide lists them and tells me what to do when I trigger them (not an issue), not actually how to trigger them? Problem is the in-game hint system doesn't work with Wine, at least not how I set it up...
You have to check on staff at the right time and when conditions met, when you will see the hearth icon it will trigger the event.
Unfortunately in the guide there aren't written those conditions.

EDIT: If I remember correctly once cold_actarus has told to one of the player to install corefonts for wine to see tool tips, maybe it fixes your problem

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are you able to access the Settings menu? If so, make sure that you have "Show hints on progression events" checked. That should allow you to see the hints (italicized i) from the staff's progress tab on the Staff screen.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Are you able to access the Settings menu? If so, make sure that you have "Show hints on progression events" checked. That should allow you to see the hints (italicized i) from the staff's progress tab on the Staff screen.
The problem is I’m getting no tooltips whatsoever. Just a black square when it should show me the hint or anything similar. I’m able to navigate the issue otherwise but having to guess the locations of the girls for progress, especially when they call for multiple girls at specific locations, is a bit more of a challenge than I am looking for.

No videos, either, but that’s Wine for you. Still better than Man of the House, which doesn’t really work at all.

Reactions: Bugbear32

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The problem is I’m getting no tooltips whatsoever. Just a black square when it should show me the hint or anything similar. I’m able to navigate the issue otherwise but having to guess the locations of the girls for progress, especially when they call for multiple girls at specific locations, is a bit more of a challenge than I am looking for.

No videos, either, but that’s Wine for you. Still better than Man of the House, which doesn’t really work at all.
Install corefonts and devenum via winetricks and K-lite codes directly via wine. That should fix it.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
I wanted Kai and Julia's first sex to be purely Lesbian without GG, so Kai would know about Julia's sexual offers to which of the hotel staff she would like to have sex with, as well as which of the customers she would like to have sex with. And for this scene to happen at the bar, t e u Kai is waiting for Julia at the bar at the end of the working day. All this information Kai will give to GG.. p. S: how can I contact the author of this game on this site?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wanted the first sex of Kai and Julia to be purely llezbian when Kai learns about Julia's sex suggestions and which of the hotel staff she considers as a sex partner, as well as with which of the clients she would like to have sex. All this information Kai would transmit in this way GG . That would be good. p. S: how can I contact the author of this game on this site?
He reads these posts, you can also join his discord (link in the OP), or join his patreon.

Reactions: Sycho

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wanted the first sex of Kai and Julia to be purely llezbian when Kai learns about Julia's sex suggestions and which of the hotel staff she considers as a sex partner, as well as with which of the clients she would like to have sex. All this information Kai would transmit in this way GG . That would be good. p. S: how can I contact the author of this game on this site?
I would prefer no sex between Julia and Kai at all, tastes differ. Well Faerin will decide what will be in as it should and we play what he wanted or not if it goes to far beyond of or not enough in of what we like. :)

Reactions: Cartageno

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Newest MM version.. when guests checks out, at that very moment
staff assigned to duties (their portraits) flashes in white, is it a bug? :unsure:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Newest MM version.. when guests checks out, at that very moment
staff assigned to duties (their portraits) flashes in white, is it a bug? :unsure:
Are you able to reproduce this? It looks like it might be a random occurrence as I wasn't able to see that happening in my save.

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Hello! I'm probably guilty of using Maud in v.0.4.4 and from there I transferred it to the new one. I haven't used Maud here. I describe this because I have problems translating the last (scenes) with Laura and Riley. I will be very grateful if anyone helps. I'm at the very end and I don't want to start over.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello! I'm probably guilty of using Maud in v.0.4.4 and from there I transferred it to the new one. I haven't used Maud here. I describe this because I have problems translating the last (scenes) with Laura and Riley. I will be very grateful if anyone helps. I'm at the very end and I don't want to start over.
The mod corrupts your save file doesn't matter in which game version you use it.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes