Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is save file store in C:\User or in the installation folder ?
Because I try to find in my save storage folder for any games and didn't find any Mystwood Manor save file, so I thought it's stored in C:\ ... Am I wrong ? ... FML, I already delete previous version. God damn I have to use cheat now, fock !
So many games, one that stored in C: others need to be back up ... fock !
No, MwM stores its saves in the game's profile folder.

• Angry
Reactions: Benn Swagger

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Because I try to find in my save storage folder for any games and didn't find any Mystwood Manor save file, so I thought it's stored in C:\ ... Am I wrong ? ... FML, I already delete previous version. God damn I have to use cheat now, fock !
Your save is stored inside the profile folder of the main game folder, just copy the whole profile folder over to the new version.
Sorry there is no back up

1622755763262.png

• Angry
Reactions: Benn Swagger

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
When I finish playing a game I delete everything, except for the "*Game install location\game\saves" folder.
For RenPy games, these are also stored in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

For Mystwood it's not stored elsewhere but, as it's under 1GB & I return to it frequently, I don't delete it until the next version comes.
Then just copy the "Mystwood 0.4.4\profile" folder across to "Mystwood 0.5.0\".
If you want/need to save space, then you can just delete everything from the install folder, except for the "profile" folder.
You need to keep that, for your saves. (y)

*Quad billing, this time. :ROFLMAO:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
More friends from the producer and payed friends make a wave that all works correct.

Kiddos do you think anybody our yourself belive this bullshit?

The producer is not the first here that tell bugs are not bugs and all works fine.

All people know now that they are not alone that the bugs are reported from the beginning of the game till now so it give no excuses that these bugs are in the game anymore.

Like the other producer you see no argument that can`t destroy the written facts. They go over to tell other things from the game or go immediately into personality defamation.

You see on this behavior don`t spend your money by a lazy producer that don`t fix bugs and tell bullshit that the bugs are not bugs.

In this forum you find enough good games and the producer is interested to fix his bugs to make a good game for himself and his patrons.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dole
Not a friend nor a payed member of the team... but even I see that the one being full of Bullshit is yourself.
Your claims have no bases except of your own inability to comprehend the basics of this game.
Keep going and show people your own insignificance and limited capabilities... or just let it be and play some VN or watch a movie.
A bug is a mistake in the code, the only "mistake" YOU are pointing out is the fact that this game has actual gameplay

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
More friends from the producer and payed friends make a wave that all works correct.

Kiddos do you think anybody our yourself belive this bullshit?

The producer is not the first here that tell bugs are not bugs and all works fine.

All people know now that they are not alone that the bugs are reported from the beginning of the game till now so it give no excuses that these bugs are in the game anymore.

Like the other producer you see no argument that can`t destroy the written facts. They go over to tell other things from the game or go immediately into personality defamation.

You see on this behavior don`t spend your money by a lazy producer that don`t fix bugs and tell bullshit that the bugs are not bugs.

In this forum you find enough good games and the producer is interested to fix his bugs to make a good game for himself and his patrons.
Oh FFS, if you don't like the game, you've said your piece, now just fuck off away from the thread.
You being shit at a game, is not a game being shit.
The only error here, is your inability to play. Everyone else seems to manage fine.
Simple answer: git gud.

Take your PEBCAK and do one, you're wrong & you're boring.
You're just embarrassing yourself now.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Cheers! I have a question: Can I somehow correct the text? And if so, how did this happen?
You can, but it isn't worth it. You will need a bunch of tools and the extracted dialogues will be scattered in many different files.

Easiest way would be to use the auto-translation tool and adjusting dialogues manually. For more information check this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-3-2-23.60101/unread and google "xunity".

Good luck.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
At the night scene with mother and sister Amber, the game cannot be completed

Yes I using cheats
If you are using cheat mod (I mean you have modified any file), that can be a problem.
Remove it and see what it does, if the problem persists, you have to start the game from scratch because the mod has broken your game save.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Cheers! I have a question: Can I somehow correct the text? And if so, how did this happen?
If you want to correct a text, isn't easier to tell us what it is wrong?
So we can ask to Faerin or one of his translator to check and fix for next release

Reactions: reciprocated

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I am now through with the current build. The game is fun, even the business part. I wouldn't have thought that, actually I'm not a fan of economic simulations. That in turn suggests that it is well done (y)

I found another bug:
Kay, level 3, event 3: two big distractions. I was able to play this event in the afternoon, although the requirements were not met.

The game is great, but it still has a big pitfall: still only mom can operate the reception. This room plays an increasingly important role, especially from hotel lv 4, especially when wen have a lot of guest rooms. Even with cards mom run out of energy sooner or later. Especially when she is needed in the kitchen, too.

So, I am of the opinion that another person is needed who can operate the reception. There is still an employee slot free. Maybe someone else come? Or else, we should be able to support them by ourself. Anyway, I wonder why our hero manages the planning screen but has nowhere to help :unsure:

That's it. apart from that, the game is great. I am excited which way it will continue :love:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I found another bug:
Kay, level 3, event 3: two big distractions. I was able to play this event in the afternoon, although the requirements were not met.

So, I am of the opinion that another person is needed who can operate the reception. There is still an employee slot free. Maybe someone else come? Or else, we should be able to support them by ourself. Anyway, I wonder why our hero manages the planning screen but has nowhere to help :unsure:

That's it. apart from that, the game is great. I am excited which way it will continue :love:
The bug you mentioned it is already fixed for next release, for the reception the 8th girl will not go there because reception is Julia's job. You can set to her The Wicked card if you have trouble with energy, so every job she will do it will not use any energy.
MC will do something sooner or later, but we don't know yet.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I assume, the last girl will be Pool, Club, and Yoga.
The MC will work in the office at some point...

Reactions: Cartageno
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes