Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The game does not require cheating, I know, because I have never done it in my main play through. Some of which I have had to do several times due to being a tester and having to deal with real bugs.

It is not the game's fault you can't manage your stuff. The ONLY thing that cannot be done (yet), is please Sofia at level 5. EVERYthing else can be done, if you are not stupid about it. IF you are smart about it, you will not have too many problems, but you do need to be careful, and not let more people stay than you can handle, don't send money right before payday, you know ...manage your hotel.

If you do stupid shit and get yourself all fucked up, you only have yourself and your poor planning to blame. The game can't hold your hand every step of the way, if you want that, wait for the story mode.
I said before I don`t know if you are a friend of the producer or a paid member to tell so a lot off bullshit.

Wrote before a bug is a bug and don`t vanish when you tell it is not a bug.

The economic game system works near from day 1 not correct or perfect and to see this not play economic games to see the different between a working economic game and this game or buy you a pair of glasses to see the game correct !!! (and when you get enough feedback for this bug and do nothing is only lazy)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I said before I don`t know if you are a friend of the producer or a paid member to tell so a lot off bullshit.

The economic game system works near from day 1 not correct or perfect and to see this not play economic games to see the different between a working economic game and this game or buy you a pair of glasses to see the game correct !!! (and when you get enough feedback for this bug and do nothing is only lazy)
I am not a friend of Faerin. I am not paid for anything here. In this capacity I say: you are talking complete nonsense.

You don't like the game - which is okay. You expect it to be changed - not ask for it, expect it - which is self entitled. And you claim that the game is not playable due to bugs and impossibilities - which is simply not true.

You are just an abysmal player at this game. You don't understand the mechanics. You don't understand the priorities. Many, many others do not have problems mastering the gameplay without any cheats or similar. It's not bad to suck, we all do at some type of game. But you must accept that you do, not blame it on everybody else. E. g. if you play the game properly you won't have sick employees or rooms in disrepair - if that happens you already made mistakes. If you spend almost all your money the day before you have to pay wages - that is just a bad decision. What you seem to be doing is having a strategy what you want to do but when it doesn't work you claim the game is broken instead of adapting your strategy. That is a bad decision, in gaming as in life.

Heck, you don't even understand the UI mechanics: you can skip before a guest asks something - and then just go back one talking point to see what they asked.

So in the end you mix some personal preferences about gameplay, which are yours alone, with comparisons to another game you like but nobody else here knows and which is irrelevant because it is a different game, with statements about the workings of the game which are just factually untrue, and pair that with an extremely hostile and know-it-all attitude. Please do not be too surprised when you are not taken seriously.

PS: The grade "6-" does not exist in Germany.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
What a bullshit.

At the moment we have pics (note 1) and game play mechanic (note 6-) because the economic game play don`t work correct and this from beginning (note 6 is in my land the worst).

I said before the critic was I think from the first version to now that the economically game play must improve. To hide behind it is only version 0.5 and not finished say nothing that he get enough feedback before. The critic that the economic game play don`t work correct from the beginning to now and that he get enough time to fix it.

Till now the producer haven`t done it. Maybe he don`t understand anything from it then you search normal for help or he is lazy.

He got money from patrons and from his behavior to say this is not a bug let me think he is arrogant and don`t give his patrons that they normal can expect a working game and that a producer try to solve all game bugs. When not it is a cash cow project in my eyes.
Just to clear up any ambiguity now yes I am a friend of the dev, yes I work on the game. Now that's out of the way.
We are all well aware of what you have said as you came onto the Discord server and said the same thing and when people there disagreed with you, and tried to offer you an explanation that differed from your point of view, you stamped your feet went away and came here.

You then posted the same thing here and even gave the game a 1 star review, that has now been deleted, but you posted the same complaint here and others answered you as they did on Discord and again some agreeing with some of your points but in general saying that if you take 5 guests in a level 5 hotel you are going to fail at the moment but none of them agreed that it was a bug.

Surely they can’t all be friends with Faerin or are getting paid by him.

Take a look back at this thread many have critiqued the game and in some cases the dev has taken on board what was said and implemented it into the game. But they made it as a suggestion and not a demand. Does that sound lazy to you? And milking Patrons that’s just a cheap shot even for you as it’s the most overused comment on this forum to hard working devs that don’t offer what a certain individual wants. Look at all your posts, how many people have liked them to say that they agree with them even if they haven’t replied in the thread.

Why we can only have one time daily 2 guests and then is finish we as player get aso no feedback that no guest would arrive for the day anymore to try our luck next day and waste the work time for your mom. I have had it only one time that a guests should wait from the evening to the next day for the guest it is was to long so why you need a waiting room when this short time is to long for a guest.

I said before normal is that a hotel is booked out. So you as player try normally to get all time 5 guests when you have Hotel Level 5 to be each day in your hotel.

All time you workers are not good enough for some guests.

So you say it is correct that we need all time the items and tarot cards to solve it.

Each worker can do 3 different works so you must check each time what each worker have and change it.

A worker can only have 2 items and 3 tarot cards so one work she haven`t and this is the point you must check everytime if she have the right things and this by each worker. And this have nothing to do with the problem maybe you get because you own not the tarot card till now.

What for a worst gameplay. .
I will say it again that the problem isn’t with the game it is of your own making, and there’s not many hotels that are packed to the rafters 24/7.

Even so you’re not taking into account that what you call a bug or tedious is the gameplay of the game. You have to manage the assets you’re given to defeat the game, if a girl fails train her up give her items and cards so she has the tools to complete the task. We have room for another staff member and who knows in the future the MC might be able to step in and do any job as he is the manager. That could happen but who is to say, as this is still a work in progress.

You don’t want to do that fine wait for Normal or Story mode difficulty

Like all time the Questions about the work 3-5 time ok all time it is annoying.

You can skip you can choose the answer why not the Question aso a point I critice a lot of time. You as player waste a lot of time for nothing because you can`t skip you don`t know what the guest search/want so you can`t skip.

At the moment when we have had 5 guests with 5 stars in our hotel you can say the game play don`t work. And this is that what I told for weeks/months ago not a problem that exist now it exist from beginning !!!

The problem is a few workers can do only a special work and when at this point she can`t your system is backfiring to you as hotel manager. So it is not easy do replace a worker with not enough energy. The problems are higher when a worker get ill or your rooms are closed and must be fixed.

Aso for example I bought new rooms, before I have 77.000 the room cost 75.000 and I use all save slots and next day I must pay the loan. I have had it one time (Hotel Level 3) and it is was very difficult because I can`t pay all workers and I must earn in the time for the next loan so many money to get all workers back. So it can be I can`t pay the worker anymore that I have for fixing room or the doctor so the chance to get ill or that all room are closed are very high.
Isn’t that down to you the manager of the hotel to make sure that this doesn’t happen, again I repeat myself that you manage the assets so you don’t run into problems like this.

What you are saying is like I want that TV for 1500 but if I buy it I can’t pay the rent, I’ll buy it and tell the landlord that real life is bugged.

Why would you open a room costing money knowing that at the end of the week you wouldn’t have enough to pay the staff, that’s not the games fault that’s yours as the manager of the hotel and not a bug.

There was one instance in a previous version where you could hire Hanna but some players would not have enough money to build the security room, the players made it known and now you can’t hire Hana unless the security room is built. That was na oversight bug whatever you want to call it but the dev fixed it so it couldn’t happen, that’s pure laziness in action right there.

In german you can play for a example the very hard economic erotic game "Biing 2". Only playable in Win98 after it have a rain bug and with the patch you can switch off the rain you aso lose all informations about your guests so it makes no fun anymore. In this game you have different workers and some can only 1 work another 2 works and so on. You can improve your workers in a school to a new job. So a girl can improve with the help of the school her working skills to all jobs !!! Info: The producer Olaf died a lot of years ago.
Irrelavant

In your game only your mom (example) can get new guests when she is ill you can`t get new guests. Aso she cooks and sometimes normally you need her in the kitchen and so on. The problems are often only 1 worker can do this job and you can`t replace the worker.

When you workers are Level 5 normal you must don`t answer any annoying Quests in Hotel Level 4 anymore so they should I play as player Hotel Level 5 with all this problems with the guests when I can have a easy life when I get only Hotel Level 4 guests?

And do get the pics from your workers I need no guests. Aso at the moment we have only one guest story. When we as player have so much problems with Hotel Manager 5 guests we wouldn`t get them only the guest for this Quests and then play only with Hotel 4 Guests.

Or because the game play makes no fun we are cheating all time only around (like the guys that have all tarot cards in the first version).

The problems are like in old days the game review in gaming magazines (before the www) they say how good the game is and when you have it you see all the bugs and say what a lying game review of this game. Now in www days it is easy to check if a game have bugs or not and if the game producer fix it or not.
Again as has been said you don’t have to cheat to beat the game you just have to manage what you have and you can beat it.

Is there any chance we could borrow your glasses as we can’t see what it is you’re talking about other than the fact that the management system seems beyond you.

If you think it’s boring fine don’t play it and move on but making continuous posts about a bug that doesn’t exist isn’t going to make any difference as the game is going to stay the way it is and you seem to be a lonely voice in a crowd and are the only one that can see this bug.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Yes the economic system in this game is incomplete ! , Which we were warned about months ago!!
Faerin warned us that a major part of the economics has yet to be implemented .
And that part is The Bank , (the need to pay back the loan and interest !)
From how he said it, I suspect that the banker may not play nice.

So instead of complaining about the holes in the economic system,
take advantage of them and build up a nest egg while you still can.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I am not a friend of Faerin; I do not work for him.

I have played this game for a while, some of my suggestions have, however, been put in the game.

EXCEPT FOR the Sofia Lvl 5 issue (please let us bribe her!), the game is entirely playable and finishable through the current hotel and employee levels. As long as you manage your resources (cards/items/cash/time) effectively.

Does it get a little clicky when you have to move cards and items between each turn? A little. But that doesn't make it bugged or unplayable.

PS EDIT: I do it without cheats as well.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What are the best cards and items for each employee?
with a few exceptions, such as certain ones only being useful for one person (like the multi tool for Kay, or the Lobby bell for Julia) depends on the situation. Each card helps with certain jobs, and some help with up to 3 jobs, and not all 3 will be useful for the same person. For the higher levels, for now, you will need to swap them around for some situations.

Yes, I am a friend of the dev, I don't not get paid, I am one of the helpers and I also test the game. I help him, he helps me, and I do not hide this. This is how I know that if there was any actual bugs, we would thank you for pointing them out and fix them as soon as possible. This is not a bug, you are just trying to do things that you should not do. That is part of the 'management' portion of the game. It is not the game's fault, that you are bad at this.

My being friends with him does not change the fact that you are the only "bug", all of the rest of us can mange to play this without issues... You are the only one who can't seem to figure it out. This is a user error.
I am not a friend of Faerin; I do not work for him.

I have played this game for a while, some of my suggestions have, however, been put in the game.

EXCEPT FOR the Sofia Lvl 5 issue (please let us bribe her!), the game is entirely playable and finishable through the current hotel and employee levels. As long as you manage your resources (cards/items/cash/time) effectively.

Does it get a little clicky when you have to move cards and items between each turn? A little. But that doesn't make it bugged or unplayable.
I assume, that the next update will have a way to please her, he just ran out of time. It was supposed to be here this time, but a few things took longer to get working than we had hoped. There were a few real bugs we had to track down and get fixed that took priority.

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
I don't know if these issues have been stated already (not gonna read 382 pages to see if this has already been posted XD), but these are the ones I met with during my playthrough:
  • The maximum amount of guests I had were always 3, even when I had 5 rooms available.
  • I experienced a lot of crashes when I used the ctrl key to skip the text of the bar, restaurant and kitchen.
  • When I got the doctor character and went through the medic tutorial, I accidentally clicked on a different character and the game froze.

Also, can I suggest a randomizer for the schedule of the guests? They all have been circling around 3 locations so far and made the other upgrades pointless (I presume that you will be adding more guests soon for the other rooms/activities but that would be too time-consuming and not even that realistic imo). Just a thought XD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also, can I suggest a randomizer for the schedule of the guests? They all have been circling around 3 locations so far and made the other upgrades pointless (I presume that you will be adding more guests soon for the other rooms/activities but that would be too time-consuming and not even that realistic imo). Just a thought XD
There already is.
Save before acepting new guests and on reload if you don't like the guests requests, the same guest you received before can come again with completly different requests

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I don't know if these issues have been stated already (not gonna read 382 pages to see if this has already been posted XD), but these are the ones I met with during my playthrough:
  • The maximum amount of guests I had were always 3, even when I had 5 rooms available.
  • I experienced a lot of crashes when I used the ctrl key to skip the text of the bar, restaurant and kitchen.
  • When I got the doctor character and went through the medic tutorial, I accidentally clicked on a different character and the game froze.

Your guests one as a maximum oif three all the time, depends on whether you have failed with a few of them or not and also with only 8 guests and a cooling off period it can happen that you will only get three at a time go down to zero guests and then start taking guests again and the hotel will fill up to capacity

Using the Ctrl key we are aware of it and are looking into it

As for the freezing one thanks never had it myself again we will look into it

Your guests not wanting other facilities is because you're only accepting lvl one guests you need to change the guest level in the lobby when Julia is in there the higher level of guest the more facilities they will require

1622743363719.png

Reactions: Flute and TheDevian

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
What a bullshit.

At the moment we have pics (note 1) and game play mechanic (note 6-) because the economic game play don`t work correct and this from beginning (note 6 is in my land the worst).

I said before the critic was I think from the first version to now that the economically game play must improve. To hide behind it is only version 0.5 and not finished say nothing that he get enough feedback before. The critic that the economic game play don`t work correct from the beginning to now and that he get enough time to fix it.

Till now the producer haven`t done it. Maybe he don`t understand anything from it then you search normal for help or he is lazy.

He got money from patrons and from his behavior to say this is not a bug let me think he is arrogant and don`t give his patrons that they normal can expect a working game and that a producer try to solve all game bugs. When not it is a cash cow project in my eyes.

Why we can only have one time daily 2 guests and then is finish we as player get aso no feedback that no guest would arrive for the day anymore to try our luck next day and waste the work time for your mom. I have had it only one time that a guests should wait from the evening to the next day for the guest it is was to long so why you need a waiting room when this short time is to long for a guest.

I said before normal is that a hotel is booked out. So you as player try normally to get all time 5 guests when you have Hotel Level 5 to be each day in your hotel.

All time you workers are not good enough for some guests.

So you say it is correct that we need all time the items and tarot cards to solve it.

Each worker can do 3 different works so you must check each time what each worker have and change it.

A worker can only have 2 items and 3 tarot cards so one work she haven`t and this is the point you must check everytime if she have the right things and this by each worker. And this have nothing to do with the problem maybe you get because you own not the tarot card till now.

What for a worst gameplay.

Like all time the Questions about the work 3-5 time ok all time it is annoying.

You can skip you can choose the answer why not the Question aso a point I critice a lot of time. You as player waste a lot of time for nothing because you can`t skip you don`t know what the guest search/want so you can`t skip.

At the moment when we have had 5 guests with 5 stars in our hotel you can say the game play don`t work. And this is that what I told for weeks/months ago not a problem that exist now it exist from beginning !!!

The problem is a few workers can do only a special work and when at this point she can`t your system is backfiring to you as hotel manager. So it is not easy do replace a worker with not enough energy. The problems are higher when a worker get ill or your rooms are closed and must be fixed.

Aso for example I bought new rooms, before I have 77.000 the room cost 75.000 and I use all save slots and next day I must pay the loan. I have had it one time (Hotel Level 3) and it is was very difficult because I can`t pay all workers and I must earn in the time for the next loan so many money to get all workers back. So it can be I can`t pay the worker anymore that I have for fixing room or the doctor so the chance to get ill or that all room are closed are very high.

In german you can play for a example the very hard economic erotic game "Biing 2". Only playable in Win98 after it have a rain bug and with the patch you can switch off the rain you aso lose all informations about your guests so it makes no fun anymore. In this game you have different workers and some can only 1 work another 2 works and so on. You can improve your workers in a school to a new job. So a girl can improve with the help of the school her working skills to all jobs !!! Info: The producer Olaf died a lot of years ago.

In your game only your mom (example) can get new guests when she is ill you can`t get new guests. Aso she cooks and sometimes normally you need her in the kitchen and so on. The problems are often only 1 worker can do this job and you can`t replace the worker.

When you workers are Level 5 normal you must don`t answer any annoying Quests in Hotel Level 4 anymore so they should I play as player Hotel Level 5 with all this problems with the guests when I can have a easy life when I get only Hotel Level 4 guests?

And do get the pics from your workers I need no guests. Aso at the moment we have only one guest story. When we as player have so much problems with Hotel Manager 5 guests we wouldn`t get them only the guest for this Quests and then play only with Hotel 4 Guests.

Or because the game play makes no fun we are cheating all time only around (like the guys that have all tarot cards in the first version).

The problems are like in old days the game review in gaming magazines (before the www) they say how good the game is and when you have it you see all the bugs and say what a lying game review of this game. Now in www days it is easy to check if a game have bugs or not and if the game producer fix it or not.
ehh.gif

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

If the bug is unique to you, it's not a bug.
It's a YOU problem.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the economy in this game.
I've been playing it since very early and have only encountered one major problem & that was when you couldn't obtain more cards once you'd completed any 1/3 tiers.
That was fixed, very quickly.

You complain, but provide zero detail of your complaint.
"Economy is not correct."
Well, that's helping to put it right, isn't it? :FacePalm:
What, in your opinion, is not correct?

As I said, I've played this game since early and have not experienced problems.
Have never cheated, never used a mod.
Sitting on half a million credits, with only one room left to unlock.
Nothing wrong with my economy.

It's a YOU problem. Not a GAME problem.
Commonly referred to as PEBCAK.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What a bullshit.
The rest of your post? I agree. Utter bullshit.

So that we're discussing facts, instead of stupid, incorrect opinions.
As hard proof of the economy functioning perfectly well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All girls are at max level and max skills.
All guests are VIP 5, except for Sofia, who remains at VIP 4, until we're able to reach 90%.
In 3 nights my income is more than double my weekly outgoing.
In 6 nights, it's 4.5 x my outgoing.
There is fuck all wrong with the economy.
There is clearly something wrong with your personal operation of the economy.

PEBCAK. Plain & simple.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017

I don't wanna create a poem like others but I have a simple question: why you blame for a game that you don't like and you think has a lot of bugs or logical bugs?
there are plenty of other games on this forum, search another one that you like and give opinions there.

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
More of a small brag than proof, but I see nothing wrong with the economy.
Julia, Amber, and Kay at Level 5. On the others, everything at 5 but Riley's Sauna at 4; Laura's Massage and Pool at 4; Annika's Gym at 4; and Hana's Massage at 4, Club at 3. Vip 3 for Jim and Nora, rest at Vip 4. Figure it will slow down some when the Bank starts calling the loan.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is save file store in C:\User or in the installation folder ?
Because I try to find in my save storage folder for any games and didn't find any Mystwood Manor save file, so I thought it's stored in C:\ ... Am I wrong ? ... FML, I already delete previous version. God damn I have to use cheat now, fock !
So many games, one that stored in C: others need to be back up ... fock !

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes