Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
lol at Day 21 I was at 75/360 for level 2.
I'm pretty sure that, if it took me 21 days to complete level 1, it took me more than that to complete level 2 and 3...
Right, I agree, something isn't quite right. I suspect the debug key was used.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, not accusing of mod use, but definitely got there far quicker than I think normal gameplay enables.
Extra 10k cash & Hotel XP from the Cheat menu, maybe boosts it enough? IDK.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, not accusing of mod use, but definitely got there far quicker than I think normal gameplay enables.
Yep, that's what I'm thinking. I didn't really look the save over all that well... just long enough to try to reproduce that bug (which Faerin found and fixed after I passed the save on to him to look at). Now that I have a few spare moments.. ;)

• Haha

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yep, that's what I'm thinking. I didn't really look the save over all that well... just long enough to try to reproduce that bug (which Faerin found and fixed after I passed the save on to him to look at). Now that I have a few spare moments.. ;)
Out of sheer curiosity, is there a limitation on the amount of times that the Cheat menu can be used?
Like once per day for each item?

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Afraid not, never used the debug key, most "cheat" I do is reload for the card I want. I start with the Prodigy card, then Courtesan, then Architect, and then Visionary.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Afraid not, never used the debug key, most "cheat" I do is reload for the card I want. I start with the Prodigy card, then Courtesan, then Architect, and then Visionary.
So what's the answer to the question?
How did you make Hotel level 4 in just 60 days?
Level 1 took me around 20 Days. I've never failed a single Guest's task & I'm sure I didn't complete level 2 & 3 in just 20 days each, as well.
I can see you've flown through, as you don't have the money required for the Pool renovation, but still, that seems really quick!

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
After building the bar and restaurant, always use the Architect card before upgrading, making another bedroom, or adding a room. 10% off really helps.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
After building the bar and restaurant, always use the Architect card before upgrading, making another bedroom, or adding a room. 10% off really helps.
There's no question around the cards.
I've had them all for a good while & know how they work. Architect is a help, you're quite correct.
But it only helps with building costs, not increasing XP.
That's where it seems rather fast, how did you manage to earn enough XP in such a short time?
The girls' skills can't all be instantly made high enough to cater for guests at a new level. Cards can help, but they need to complete the tasks and/or attend Training to level them up.
Have you skipped making all guests VIP for each level?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
So what's the answer to the question?
How did you make Hotel level 4 in just 60 days?
Level 1 took me around 20 Days. I've never failed a single Guest's task & I'm sure I didn't complete level 2 & 3 in just 20 days each, as well.
I can see you've flown through, as you don't have the money required for the Pool renovation, but still, that seems really quick!
You can reach also hotel level 5 at day 3 (as soon as Karen will leave the hotel) with the cheat menu in game...
However I don't understand how it can be possible that Laura is level 5 in healthcare at day 60, that's the weird part of his save

• Thinking Face

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
There's no question around the cards.
I've had them all for a good while & know how they work. Architect is a help, you're quite correct.
But it only helps with building costs, not increasing XP.
That's where it seems rather fast, how did you manage to earn enough XP in such a short time?
The girls' skills can't all be instantly made high enough to cater for guests at a new level. Cards can help, but they need to complete the tasks and/or attend Training to level them up.
Have you skipped making all guests VIP for each level?
No, I make them Vip (except Sofia), I usually stay a guest level below longer than most. Like stay at level 1 until I get enough for the Sauna, do 1 level 2 when that open, and other at level 1 until I get Gym open, etc. Nora and Sofia at Vip 2, rest at Vip 3.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You can reach also hotel level 5 at day 3 (as soon as Karen will leave the hotel) with the cheat menu in game...
However I don't understand how it can be possible that Laura is level 5 in healthcare at day 60, that's the weird part of his screenshot
Yeah, apparently no cheats, no mod.
Ah, that is odd.
Level 4 Hotel, level 5 Healthcare... :unsure:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Be that as it may, the bug you encountered will be fixed for the next update.

• Yay, new update!

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, apparently no cheats, no mod.
Ah, that is odd.
Level 4 Hotel, level 5 Healthcare... :unsure:
Manor level 4 doesn't mean that staff level can't go higher than 4. They are two different things.
As you can check during the beginning of the game, the skills increase faster than manor levels, probably at manor level 2 you can have some skills also to level 3, like the lobby for Julia or cleaning for Amber.
The fastest skill that you will increase is lobby one from Julia imho, because everytime you set her in lobby for checkin guests, she will get experience even if she doesn't receive any guests (and you have to check in guests for other works in the mansion, like sauna, restaurant, bar, etc).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Manor level 4 doesn't mean that staff level can't go higher than 4. They are two different things.
As you can check during the beginning of the game, the skill goes higher faster than manor levels, probably at manor level 2 you can have some skill also to level 3, like the lobby for Julia or cleaning for Amber.
The fastest skill that you will increase is lobby one from Julia imho, because everytime you set her in lobby for checkin guests, she will get experience even if she doesn't receive any guests (and you have to check in guests for other works in the mansion, like sauna, restaurant, bar, etc).
lol yeah, I'm just remembering from before 5 was available & people were using the mod to boost hotel level & skills.
People with level 5 skills and no level 4 Events, etc.

Either way, level 5 in Healthcare within 60 Days, unless everyone's been sick all the time (but then, the Hotel couldn't be level 4, if they were), is strangely fast.
As is a level 4 Hotel in the same timeframe, without using any cheats.
Particularly when only accepting lower level guests, so earning less $ & XP.

Hyper efficiency at work?

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The game is NOT bugged, it is incomplete, what you are trying to do is not possible, because it is not comeplete.

The only one that cannot be satisfied at level 5 is Sofia, with maxed skills and 4 cards/items, along with all of the current room upgrades, you can get 85% and the nun only needs 80, meaning you only need 3 items/cards to satisfy her.

New things will be added soon, but level 5 is only partially implemented, because the game is still a work in progress... One guy can only do so many things in one month.

The game is currently balanced for what will be 'hard' mode, you might want to wait for the other difficulties to be implemented.
What a bullshit.

At the moment we have pics (note 1) and game play mechanic (note 6-) because the economic game play don`t work correct and this from beginning (note 6 is in my land the worst).

I said before the critic was I think from the first version to now that the economically game play must improve. To hide behind it is only version 0.5 and not finished say nothing that he get enough feedback before. The critic that the economic game play don`t work correct from the beginning to now and that he get enough time to fix it.

Till now the producer haven`t done it. Maybe he don`t understand anything from it then you search normal for help or he is lazy.

He got money from patrons and from his behavior to say this is not a bug let me think he is arrogant and don`t give his patrons that they normal can expect a working game and that a producer try to solve all game bugs. When not it is a cash cow project in my eyes.

Why we can only have one time daily 2 guests and then is finish we as player get aso no feedback that no guest would arrive for the day anymore to try our luck next day and waste the work time for your mom. I have had it only one time that a guests should wait from the evening to the next day for the guest it is was to long so why you need a waiting room when this short time is to long for a guest.

I said before normal is that a hotel is booked out. So you as player try normally to get all time 5 guests when you have Hotel Level 5 to be each day in your hotel.

All time you workers are not good enough for some guests.

So you say it is correct that we need all time the items and tarot cards to solve it.

Each worker can do 3 different works so you must check each time what each worker have and change it.

A worker can only have 2 items and 3 tarot cards so one work she haven`t and this is the point you must check everytime if she have the right things and this by each worker. And this have nothing to do with the problem maybe you get because you own not the tarot card till now.

What for a worst gameplay.

Like all time the Questions about the work 3-5 time ok all time it is annoying.

You can skip you can choose the answer why not the Question aso a point I critice a lot of time. You as player waste a lot of time for nothing because you can`t skip you don`t know what the guest search/want so you can`t skip.

At the moment when we have had 5 guests with 5 stars in our hotel you can say the game play don`t work. And this is that what I told for weeks/months ago not a problem that exist now it exist from beginning !!!

The problem is a few workers can do only a special work and when at this point she can`t your system is backfiring to you as hotel manager. So it is not easy do replace a worker with not enough energy. The problems are higher when a worker get ill or your rooms are closed and must be fixed.

Aso for example I bought new rooms, before I have 77.000 the room cost 75.000 and I use all save slots and next day I must pay the loan. I have had it one time (Hotel Level 3) and it is was very difficult because I can`t pay all workers and I must earn in the time for the next loan so many money to get all workers back. So it can be I can`t pay the worker anymore that I have for fixing room or the doctor so the chance to get ill or that all room are closed are very high.

In german you can play for a example the very hard economic erotic game "Biing 2". Only playable in Win98 after it have a rain bug and with the patch you can switch off the rain you aso lose all informations about your guests so it makes no fun anymore. In this game you have different workers and some can only 1 work another 2 works and so on. You can improve your workers in a school to a new job. So a girl can improve with the help of the school her working skills to all jobs !!! Info: The producer Olaf died a lot of years ago.

In your game only your mom (example) can get new guests when she is ill you can`t get new guests. Aso she cooks and sometimes normally you need her in the kitchen and so on. The problems are often only 1 worker can do this job and you can`t replace the worker.

When you workers are Level 5 normal you must don`t answer any annoying Quests in Hotel Level 4 anymore so they should I play as player Hotel Level 5 with all this problems with the guests when I can have a easy life when I get only Hotel Level 4 guests?

And do get the pics from your workers I need no guests. Aso at the moment we have only one guest story. When we as player have so much problems with Hotel Manager 5 guests we wouldn`t get them only the guest for this Quests and then play only with Hotel 4 Guests.

Or because the game play makes no fun we are cheating all time only around (like the guys that have all tarot cards in the first version).

The problems are like in old days the game review in gaming magazines (before the www) they say how good the game is and when you have it you see all the bugs and say what a lying game review of this game. Now in www days it is easy to check if a game have bugs or not and if the game producer fix it or not.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Sycho and JiiEf

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What a bullshit.

At the moment we have pics (note 1) and game play mechanic (note 6-) because the economic game play don`t work correct and this from beginning (note 6 is in my land the worst).

I said before the critic was I think from the first version to now that the economically game play must improve. To hide behind it is only version 0.5 and not finished say nothing that he get enough feedback before. The critic that the economic game play don`t work correct from the beginning to now and that he get enough time to fix it.

Till now the producer haven`t done it. Maybe he don`t understand anything from it then you search normal for help or he is lazy.

He got money from patrons and from his behavior to say this is not a bug let me think he is arrogant and don`t give his patrons that they normal can expect a working game and that a producer try to solve all game bugs. When not it is a cash cow project in my eyes.

Why we can only have one time daily 2 guests and then is finish we as player get aso no feedback that no guest would arrive for the day anymore to try our luck next day and waste the work time for your mom. I have had it only one time that a guests should wait from the evening to the next day for the guest it is was to long so why you need a waiting room when this short time is to long for a guest.

I said before normal is that a hotel is booked out. So you as player try normally to get all time 5 guests when you have Hotel Level 5 to be each day in your hotel.

All time you workers are not good enough for some guests.

So you say it is correct that we need all time the items and tarot cards to solve it.

Each worker can do 3 different works so you must check each time what each worker have and change it.

A worker can only have 2 items and 3 tarot cards so one work she haven`t and this is the point you must check everytime if she have the right things and this by each worker. And this have nothing to do with the problem maybe you get because you own not the tarot card till now.

What for a worst gameplay.

Like all time the Questions about the work 3-5 time ok all time it is annoying.

You can skip you can choose the answer why not the Question aso a point I critice a lot of time. You as player waste a lot of time for nothing because you can`t skip you don`t know what the guest search/want so you can`t skip.

At the moment when we have had 5 guests with 5 stars in our hotel you can say the game play don`t work. And this is that what I told for weeks/months ago not a problem that exist now it exist from beginning !!!

The problem is a few workers can do only a special work and when at this point she can`t your system is backfiring to you as hotel manager. So it is not easy do replace a worker with not enough energy. The problems are higher when a worker get ill or your rooms are closed and must be fixed.

Aso for example I bought new rooms, before I have 77.000 the room cost 75.000 and I use all save slots and next day I must pay the loan. I have had it one time (Hotel Level 3) and it is was very difficult because I can`t pay all workers and I must earn in the time for the next loan so many money to get all workers back. So it can be I can`t pay the worker anymore that I have for fixing room or the doctor so the chance to get ill or that all room are closed are very high.

In german you can play for a example the very hard economic erotic game "Biing 2". Only playable in Win98 after it have a rain bug and with the patch you can switch off the rain you aso lose all informations about your guests so it makes no fun anymore. In this game you have different workers and some can only 1 work another 2 works and so on. You can improve your workers in a school to a new job. So a girl can improve with the help of the school her working skills to all jobs !!! Info: The producer Olaf died a lot of years ago.

In your game only your mom (example) can get new guests when she is ill you can`t get new guests. Aso she cooks and sometimes normally you need her in the kitchen and so on. The problems are often only 1 worker can do this job and you can`t replace the worker.

When you workers are Level 5 normal you must don`t answer any annoying Quests in Hotel Level 4 anymore so they should I play as player Hotel Level 5 with all this problems with the guests when I can have a easy life when I get only Hotel Level 4 guests?

And do get the pics from your workers I need no guests. Aso at the moment we have only one guest story. When we as player have so much problems with Hotel Manager 5 guests we wouldn`t get them only the guest for this Quests and then play only with Hotel 4 Guests.

Or because the game play makes no fun we are cheating all time only around (like the guys that have all tarot cards in the first version).

The problems are like in old days the game review in gaming magazines (before the www) they say how good the game is and when you have it you see all the bugs and say what a lying game review of this game. Now in www days it is easy to check if a game have bugs or not and if the game producer fix it or not.
The game does not require cheating, I know, because I have never done it in my main play through. Some of which I have had to do several times due to being a tester and having to deal with real bugs.

It is not the game's fault you can't manage your stuff. The ONLY thing that cannot be done (yet), is please Sofia at level 5. EVERYthing else can be done, if you are not stupid about it. IF you are smart about it, you will not have too many problems, but you do need to be careful, and not let more people stay than you can handle, don't spend all your money right before payday, you know ...manage your hotel.

If you do stupid shit and get yourself all fucked up, you only have yourself and your poor planning to blame. The game can't hold your hand every step of the way, if you want that, wait for the story mode.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I'm skipping past the 'for each employee' part.
Currently the game seems to encourage alot of card swapping between each round to really maximize things. (Which is the one part of the management aspect of the game I do not like.)

So.. speaking generally:
50% xp card is *huge* once you've got the study open.
Job cards are mandatory if you want to get the tougher customers to VIP status.

Other then that...
Less, or no, energy when working is very helpful.

Avoid the cards that add extra energy on sleeping.
They're busted. Don't work on the overnight sleep, which makes them useless.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes