Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does that mean there is no other solution?...
Unfortunately no because the bugs it caused in your save would carry over to later versions as well. So your only solution would be to start a new game without using any mods.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have a question. There is a "Cheats" option in the game menu, is it a mod or not?
If you have a file named "key.ini", that's not a mod. If you replaced a file named "Assembly-CSharp.dll" with the one from the OP, then that's a mod.

Reactions: TheDevian

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
is there a game similar to Lust Epidemic?
Don't mention it, happy to help.

Don't know the game.
Either ask that in the specific game's thread, or ask in the forum's Recommendation section.
This thread is for stuff about this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Don't mention it, happy to help.

Don't know the game.
Either ask that in the specific game's thread, or ask in the forum's Recommendation section.
This thread is for stuff about this game.
We get that on Discord a lot, too. I recall one occasion not long ago where someone went into the MotH gameplay-help channel asking for help in My Cute Roommate.

Let's see.. "Faerin Games" server, "MotH" game help channel.. sure why not.. Let's ask for help for a different developer's game on a different server... Makes sense to me! :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks! I have a key.ini and I have not replaced .ddl
Then you're good to go unless it includes access to the debug console. If that's the case, please don't change anything in there. Doing so will bug your game and you would need to start over.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Install corefonts and devenum via winetricks and K-lite codes directly via wine. That should fix it.
Thanks a lot, works great now. Now, if this also fixed movies not playing, it's time to join the Patreon :)

(Edit nope: Movies are now a hard crash to desktop instead of a hang as they used to be. Oh well, time to stop wasting money on daz3d and start saving for a windows rig).

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Old Macs (pre-Catalina) => Wine.
Never Macs (Catalina and later + M1 chips) => Crossover.
For the record, game is working fine after following your advice on Wine on Catalina and an Intel MBP. Apparently a new wine engine was needed, but I'm a wine noob and just went off a guide there, too.

Can't say if it's just my use case, since most people would be on Big Sur, which I can't use ATM due to Daz3d not supporting it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
We get that on Discord a lot, too. I recall one occasion not long ago where someone went into the MotH gameplay-help channel asking for help in My Cute Roommate.

Let's see.. "Faerin Games" server, "MotH" game help channel.. sure why not.. Let's ask for help for a different developer's game on a different server... Makes sense to me! :ROFLMAO:

lmao Yeah, it's a strange thing.
Like going into Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory & asking for a pint of Stella Artois, or a pack of toilet paper, maybe a steak. :unsure:
You clearly got the wrong shop. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho and larry5168

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
For the record, game is working fine after following your advice on Wine on Catalina and an Intel MBP. Apparently a new wine engine was needed, but I'm a wine noob and just went off a guide there, too.

Can't say if it's just my use case, since most people would be on Big Sur, which I can't use ATM due to Daz3d not supporting it.
Do animations work for you?

I think Wine 6.0 and newer support Big Sur and M1 chips now. But 64-bit libraries only.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

On a somewhat related note: how do I best gain money in Skyrim? Also, my car has troubles starting, solution?

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho and whichone
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes