Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Pretty sure there is a 'hide ui' button.
Correct, there is one at the top right of the text box (eye icon), however clicking it every scene, then clicking to go back and clicking to continue just to click the text box disappear - I see how some people may find that a bit oif a hassle.

Mod Support Discontinued
The phrasing is a bit misleading though (not your fault of course), it makes it sound as if the mod has ever worked and there actually was support for it at some time. It always was a mod that did two things reliably: (a) change stats, (b) crash the game.

Nashashuk

Jul 8, 2021
Good evening I'm on day 109, I have all my level 5 girls and their skills, I can't continue the story when I talk to richard after the quest with hana he tells me he can't do it in this game (i need an update) ditto for the dwarf in the forest and for the cave? an idea ? Thank you

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Good evening I'm on day 109, I have all my level 5 girls and their skills, I can't continue the story when I talk to richard after the quest with hana he tells me he can't do it in this game (i need an update) ditto for the dwarf in the forest and for the cave? an idea ? Thank you
Main/MC's story has not had an update for a while. Dev has been bringing all of the girls up to level 5 first.
Now that's achieved & the Hotel is max with all rooms available, I expect some of the coming updates will deal with the story behind MC's Father, plus the other 2 Hotel owners, also the paintings & Isabella.

The dwarf and the cave have never had any content. They've just been placeholders, pretty much since the game started.
No idea when either are likely to gain any content.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Main/MC's story has not had an update for a while. Dev has been bringing all of the girls up to level 5 first.
Now that's achieved & the Hotel is max with all rooms available, I expect some of the coming updates will deal with the story behind MC's Father, plus the other 2 Hotel owners, also the paintings & Isabella.

The dwarf and the cave have never had any content. They've just been placeholders, pretty much since the game started.
No idea when either are likely to gain any content.
To me, it shows how much of the game is still yet to come, and that's awesome. All of what you said, and presumably the female guests will have content too.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To me, it shows how much of the game is still yet to come, and that's awesome. All of what you said, and presumably the female guests will have content too.
Yes, I believe it's been communicated before that more guest interactions will be coming.
More than the old professor guy currently, but not sure who.

Sammyjones

Dec 30, 2020
So, it's Day 076 and I have the Sleeping Beauty(fully recharged after resting) card plugged into Julia's inventory. Yet she is very low on energy. Is this a bug? does the card not work on Julia? does it need to be paired with another item?

thanks

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So, it's Day 076 and I have the Sleeping Beauty(fully recharged after resting) card plugged into Julia's inventory. Yet she is very low on energy. Is this a bug? does the card not work on Julia? does it need to be paired with another item?

thanks
She needs to rest for the card to have any effect.
Another card, The Wicked, removes energy consumption completely.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
are you saying she needs to rest in addition to sleeping at night?
I am saying that the card's effect only applies when resting.
Whether at night, or during the day, regardless.
All staff members should be waking up in the morning with full energy, irrespective of the cards that they have assigned.
When you assign a girl to her task, the energy shows what will be deducted. So, for the first session fo the day, Julia, Kay, Hana, Amber & Laura will all show at 75% when you assign them to Reception, Maintenance, Security, Housekeeping & Medical duties, respectively.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
are you saying she needs to rest in addition to sleeping at night?
'Sleeping' is not 'resting'. The card has no effect overnight.

I am saying that the card's effect only applies when resting.
Whether at night, or during the day, regardless.
All staff members should be waking up in the morning with full energy, irrespective of the cards that they have assigned.
When you assign a girl to her task, the energy shows what will be deducted. So, for the first session fo the day, Julia, Kay, Hana, Amber & Laura will all show at 75% when you assign them to Reception, Maintenance, Security, Housekeeping & Medical duties, respectively.
Sleeping returns 75% of energy (corrected below), so if someone goes to 0% on the last shift, they will start the day at less than full energy.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
'Sleeping' is not 'resting'. The card has no effect overnight.

Sleeping returns 75% of energy, so if someone goes to 0% on the last shift, they will start the day at less than full energy.
Thanks for clarifying! (y)

I've had it a few times where the necessary girl doesn't have enough energy & I've had to reload and give her a shift off in the prior time slot to regain some.
I don't quite get how someone can go to zero, though? Do some tasks have higher requirement than 25%?
-25% per shift. 3 shifts. -75% per day. + 75% overnight. :unsure:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Sleeping restores 50% energy. If it did restore 75% you could run the girls eternally, since they will lose 75% as well during three shifts.
Beat me to it (I was testing in the game because I didn't think it sounded right either).

One related topic though - Even with "The Wicked" assigned, the Study drains energy. Is this expected?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes