EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
As an aside: there are (a small minority, but vocal and thus noticeable) NTR fans who are even more into it than your average NTR hater, who will argue that a game "objectively" must have NTR, that NTR lovers are "objectively" more mature and so on.
Sounds to me like some folks need to look up the meaning of 'objectively' and then look up the meaning of 'subjectively'.
;)

If they are OK with 'vanilla' games that don't have it, why do they ask for it to be added to every game that doesn't have it?
Ummm... afaik when most people use the phrase 'I'm OK with that' it tends to indicate that they don't object to it, but aren't overly enthused by it either.

I think the person I quoted in my last post fits that description well enough, so lets look at it again...
I'm not calling for anything, but this game has space for the development of ntr/prostitution content:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Seems to me that they're 'ok' with the game. No strong objections or statements that it *must* be added.
Just that they feel they'd like it more if it had NTR.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm not calling for anything, but this game has space for the development of ntr/prostitution content:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Be careful, this is a dangerous wish!

By taking the literal meaning of NTR as a definition (Netori + Netorare), since no one is in a stable relationship in this game, i see zero leeway for NTR. Unless one of the guests is married :cool:

Other men could be sexual active, but only one of the male guests looks attractive in my eyes. I would have no problem with that. Assuming it's tied into a good story, I'm actually up for NTR, sharing, swinging, and so on. So, for me, other men and women are welcome to be sexually active in a game. But I'm sure I'm almost alone. The forum generally likes to go stormy when a different penis appears than that of the MC. :LOL:

Kay on the other hand has already been actively interested in several women. So there will be sharing. That's the way it is: women are tolerated, men are not. I would wish it differently. But the forum is not that far yet :unsure:

As far as I know, the game is not planned that way (with the exception of Kay). And most fans will also be strictly against it. They will not accept anything other than their harem. So, I doubt your wish will be fulfilled.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Be careful, this is a dangerous wish!

By taking the literal meaning of NTR as a definition (Netori + Netorare), since no one is in a stable relationship in this game, i see zero leeway for NTR. Unless one of the guests is married :cool:

Other men could be sexual active, but only one of the male guests looks attractive in my eyes. I would have no problem with that. Assuming it's tied into a good story, I'm actually up for NTR, sharing, swinging, and so on. So, for me, other men and women are welcome to be sexually active in a game. But I'm sure I'm almost alone. The forum generally likes to go stormy when a different penis appears than that of the MC. :LOL:

Kay on the other hand has already been actively interested in several women. So there will be sharing. That's the way it is: women are tolerated, men are not. I would wish it differently. But the forum is not that far yet :unsure:

As far as I know, the game is not planned that way (with the exception of Kay). And most fans will also be strictly against it. They will not accept anything other than their harem. So, I doubt your wish will be fulfilled.
I agree with a lot of what you said, however I'll pick on the "The forum is not that far yet". If we were talking about real life acceptance, I'd be on board, there would be no way to accept one but not the other without being hypocritical. However, this isn't real life, it is wish fulfillment, and here I will accept a lot of things I wouldn't in real life, because it will satisfy my kinks. Yes, that may make my character a hypocritical asshole, but I've done worse in games, I killed innocent people by the millions without anybody thinking I'd behave or think the same way as a person. A bit of "these are myyyyyyyyy girls, my preeeeeeciouuuuuus" should pale in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

toto90

Sep 4, 2017
someone can say what's wrong,
i just downloaded the key.ini, put the .ini in the game folder near the game launcher.

thx.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Unless one of the guests is married
I think the nun is married. Just Sayin'.

someone can say what's wrong,
i just downloaded the key.ini, put the .ini in the game folder near the game launcher.

thx.
Please complete the tutorial before asking how the game works to make sure you have received all instructions.

And please check the OP of this thread for other FAQs.

-->Need a third!

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think the nun is married. Just Sayin'.

Please complete the tutorial before asking how the game works to make sure you have received all instructions.

And please check the OP of this thread for other FAQs.

-->Need a third!
x2 (y) Who's got the 3? ;) :ROFLMAO:

Sofia is married. Her husband (Miguel) and son (Diego) are both guests.
I'd happily fuck her (& Denise & Sister Nora!). lol

Reactions: thunderkiss321

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hey, I run this hotel and I KNOW how Miguel looks at Amber and Kay in the bar.

I'll let Hana slip Sofia a webm of the Big M on the K Bum, and she'll execute the P Nup.
lol I'm not interested in Miguel - look but don't touch! Siccing Hana on him would be funny!
The female guests, however... :giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZenGarden

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But then you actually ARE interested: You need him out of the picture for Sofia, right???

:WeSmart:
lol Fortunately, as guests, they don't come as a package deal. :ROFLMAO:
I can accept her and refuse him.
That's not because I'm interested in him. It's because I'm interested in her and he's a potential obstacle that needs removing.:unsure:
Once removed, no more obstacle = no more interest in removing it. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Dec 24, 2020
If people want to run a business with NTR, just play Secret Care Cafe(It's very good). I like how this is it's own thing. with it's own atmosphere. :)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I agree with a lot of what you said, however I'll pick on the "The forum is not that far yet". If we were talking about real life acceptance, I'd be on board, there would be no way to accept one but not the other without being hypocritical. However, this isn't real life, it is wish fulfillment, and here I will accept a lot of things I wouldn't in real life, because it will satisfy my kinks. Yes, that may make my character a hypocritical asshole, but I've done worse in games, I killed innocent people by the millions without anybody thinking I'd behave or think the same way as a person. A bit of "these are myyyyyyyyy girls, my preeeeeeciouuuuuus" should pale in comparison.
That's exactly the point. The people here take the games too seriously and personally. They regard every woman as their property, they have to be faithful, they are not themselves. And other men are just impotent decoration.

Privately I am absolutely honest, I have a wife and children. I've never cheated on her. Do not intend to. Neither do my wife.

But:
In games I enjoy all stories if they are good. It can be romantic and vanilla, but it can also really crack, with swinging, cheating, NTR etc. Provided the story is good. I also never really identify with the MC. He's just the avatar through whom i experience the story. There are games where I even find the male MC boring, but the other men, if available, are much more interesting. And in my imagination i slip into every imaginable role from whose perspective i then experience what happens. Always the way I like it. I'm not the MC, i'm every character in this game! This way I enjoy all the lewd scenes and the stories that lead there. It's okay if my ingame wife has sex with others if there's a hot, understandable story behind it. Story is half of all the fun. My real wife is watching too. And she just wants to see other men too. Why not? And it's just that if gamers are open-minded that all characters in the game can have sex, the developers get a lot more possibilities to create good stories for us that are often not possible with harem and vanilla. In principle you can turn every imaginable film into an erotic parody. An erotic thriller is hardly possible with vanilla and harem.

And that's the reproach I make against the so-called NTR haters (in truth, any other guys dick hater). By their stubbornness they restrict the developers massively. This way, an extremely large amount of potential remains unused. Almost all vanilla / harem titles are essentially the same. At some point that is dead boring. And that shouldn't be at all. It's up to the players that almost everything is the same.

It doesn't matter who has sex with whom in the game, nothing is taken away from me. I definitely get everything because i'm the only real person in front of the computer. I do the choises, so everything i earn is mine. And that's actually how it is intended to consume such games. I don't know why so many don't want to understand that.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I also never really identify with the MC. He's just the avatar through whom i experience the story.
See, I think this is the central point. Some people watch a story completely from the outside, like they would most movies or books. Some identify with the MC but will play him, e. g. the MC is not them, they would do things they wouldn't do in real life. Others will play the MC like they themselves would act (I don't mean the whoring around as such, which is kind of a central point to the premise of the game, and as you, I don't intend to nor would I want to in real life, but other decisions - being comforting, being spiteful). I don't think this is a choice you make, it is just how you experience the medium. And it will affect how you react to what's going on. And while you do slip into every role in the story you want, others do not.

And it's just that if gamers are open-minded that all characters in the game can have sex, the developers get a lot more possibilities to create good stories for us that are often not possible with harem and vanilla. In principle you can turn every imaginable film into an erotic parody. An erotic thriller is hardly possible with vanilla and harem.
You can in my opinion when you place enough obstacles (which many harem games don't and go the "look, there's 13 girls/women who all want to fuck you, have fun" route which I do find boring as hell). However, this I say again is not a choice, the being open about everything. If people were musically more open, composers would have way more options to make music. Yet I don't like twelve-tone music. It's not about being not open, it bores me. Others find it intellectually stimulating.

And that's the reproach I make against the so-called NTR haters (in truth, any other guys dick hater). By their stubbornness they restrict the developers massively. This way, an extremely large amount of potential remains unused. Almost all vanilla / harem titles are essentially the same. At some point that is dead boring. And that shouldn't be at all. It's up to the players that almost everything is the same.
If devs go along with it to have more subscribers, yes, it is. However devs can (and do) offer other options. And if people like what they like, we can consider it boring, but it needn't be for them. There are people who always drink the same kind of beverage, who will eat the same lunch 4 times a week, yet they enjoy it. I wouldn't but who am I to tell them what they like? Maybe it is being "stubborn" because they never tried anything else. But maybe they did and found they just didn't enjoy it? To avoid the dreaded NTR example: I've played some female protag games. But I identify with the lead character, so I do not watch from the outside, and it is difficult for me to play them, in the end I do not enjoy this. And neither will you get people who dislike NTR to like it if they were "less stubborn". We enjoy what we enjoy, not what is more advanced in techniques, offers more options, is better.

The problem is when people actively go out and request a kink in a game or a kink being removed instead of just ignoring it when it is not to your liking. But being an "other dick hater" myself, in general I couldn't care less about what opportunities non-haters miss, because I would not like any of these anyway. I mean, I am not against it existing and people enjoying it, but I just do not care. Like I do not care about Trance music, or extra extra extra hot sauces, or bungee jumping - do what you want, I don't care. Only if you then try to convince me to enjoy any of it, if I have to eat any overspiced food just to get to my rib eye steak, I might object.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 242 Votes