S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
where or how do I unlock the cards?
When you have a full bar of destiny point you can explore and go to Isabella, she will give you other cards.
Depending how many bars you can give (1, 2 or 3) you can unlock tier 1, 2 or 3 cards

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
What i have to do more to unlock yoga studio? i have all girls events done,plus Catalina's first two and now I need yoga studio for third. My hotel is on level 5 and it still says that I need to progress with the story??

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
where or how do I unlock the cards?
Explore evening or night and visit Isabella for a reading and you will get destiny cards from her, also if you explore the woods and find the well once you have talked to Orville you can drop money in there and fill your destiny bar faster

whichone triplicate fulfilled :ROFLMAO:

What i have to do more to unlock yoga studio? i have all girls events done,plus Catalina's first two and now I need yoga studio for third. My hotel is on level 5 and it still says that I need to progress with the story??
You need to progress Annika's storyline to open the Yoga studio if you have done all the events with her drop your save here so I can take a look

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Explore evening or night and visit Isabella for a reading and you will get destiny cards from her, also if you explore the woods and find the well once you have talked to Orville you can drop money in there and fill your destiny bar faster

whichone triplicate fulfilled :ROFLMAO:

You need to progress Annika's storyline to open the Yoga studio if you have done all the events with her drop your save here so I can take a look
Thanks for answering Larry,but I really don't know how to post my save here. Never done before,sry.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for answering Larry,but I really don't know how to post my save here. Never done before,sry.
Look at the new comment box at the bottom.
Bottom left of that, you'll see "Attach files", in red.
You might need to add your save to a compressed folder, 7zip/winrar, if the Attach function doesn't see it.

To find your saves, check 1st post of FAQ (y)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
There is it Larry. hope is that.
Here's your save back and you can now renovate the yoga studio.
Also here's a warning you have used the debug key to get where you are this save is now bugged to hell so if say in the next release something doesn't work for you don't ask us to fix it as we won't
That key is for us to repair bugs in case something like this happens because of a bug we haven't caught not as a cheat key and the guy that released it to the general public after being asked nicely not to is an arse so if it does break again which it will ask him to fix it

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Here's your save back and you can now renovate the yoga studio.
Also here's a warning you have used the debug key to get where you are this save is now bugged to hell so if say in the next release something doesn't work for you don't ask us to fix it as we won't
That key is for us to repair bugs in case something like this happens because of a bug we haven't caught not as a cheat key and the guy that released it to the general public after being asked nicely not to is an arse so if it does break again which it will ask him to fix it
Thanks a lot,bro(y)

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've made a couple of additions to the quick-guide in the OP. Mainly on how to unlock certain facilities in the Manor. Those can be found in the staff tier events section.

Reactions: TheDevian

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
218 days in and still cant get 2 items. One for swimming pool and other one for club. Yes I already have rooms unlocked. I set my hotel at level 4 even thought my hotel is at max. Before this issue, I was unable to get 3 legendry cards (gold card) even I had all cards on my hands so I did fresh installation and was able to get all 3 legendry cards. Now 2 items havent pop up. I did got item for yoga but took me 21 days of exploring to finally get my hand on the item.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
218 days in and still cant get 2 items. One for swimming pool and other one for club. Yes I already have rooms unlocked. I set my hotel at level 4 even thought my hotel is at max. Before this issue, I was unable to get 3 legendry cards (gold card) even I had all cards on my hands so I did fresh installation and was able to get all 3 legendry cards. Now 2 items havent pop up. I did got item for yoga but took me 21 days of exploring to finally get my hand on the item.
There is a bug as far as getting the candle and the rescue buoy, but that's been fixed for the next update. If you could upload your save, I'll unlock them for you.

Reactions: Odin73

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey guys, just a quick update:

Mystwood Manor v0.6.1 will be released on the 27th.
As decided in the last : There will be new events for Catalina, Laura will get her first tier 5 event, and the main storyline will be expanded as well.

I'll keep you posted!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
А с мен шамандурата и микрофонът ги няма.
*And with me, the buoy and the microphone are gone.
Има известна грешка.
Публикувайте запазването си и екипът може да го поправи.
Публикувайте на английски, моля.

There is a known bug.
Post your save and the team can fix it.
Post in English, please.

Reactions: wildvrau

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
There is a bug as far as getting the candle and the rescue buoy, but that's been fixed for the next update. If you could upload your save, I'll unlock them for you.
Alright thank for update. New update is coming next week so I can wait. Thank for offer on unlock it.

Reactions: Sycho and Old Dog
4.00 star(s) 242 Votes