Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do I save this? If I open it, it just gives me gibberish...
Right click on the file and select "Save link as", and in the file type, select "All files". For the file name, make sure that it says "key.ini". If it's a save that you're after, follow the same steps and save the file with a .sav extension (ex: data_0.sav).

Reactions: StingerWolf

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019

Unlocked

Hey guys, just a quick update:

Mystwood Manor v0.6.1 will be released on the 27th.
As decided in the last : There will be new events for Catalina, Laura will get her first tier 5 event, and the main storyline will be expanded as well.

I'll keep you posted!

Yeah, I figured I had a different taste from the other patrons and dropped out for a while, I'll jump back in when Annika is due. In fact, might skip a couple of months altogether, to have more playable stuff at once, I've levelled most of my girls up so it's a bit... speedy.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Right click on the file and select "Save link as", and in the file type, select "All files". For the file name, make sure that it says "key.ini". If it's a save that you're after, follow the same steps and save the file with a .sav extension (ex: data_0.sav).
Thanks, you have helped me a lot!

Reactions: Sycho

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Yeah, I figured I had a different taste from the other patrons and dropped out for a while, I'll jump back in when Annika is due. In fact, might skip a couple of months altogether, to have more playable stuff at once, I've levelled most of my girls up so it's a bit... speedy.
dont waste your time as the game as been destroyed

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've been waiting for a while to use that one. I was laughing so hard I started coughing. :ROFLMAO:

That face though.. hahahahahahaha
A picture speaks a thousand words, they say. :ROFLMAO:
It's absolutely perfect, for this. Honestly, that's proper gold!

• Haha

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
A picture speaks a thousand words, they say. :ROFLMAO:
It's absolutely perfect, for this. Honestly, that's proper gold!
I think it's representative of every whiner we see on this forum bitching about one thing or another.

There's no NTR.. There's no Android version. This game needs to be in Ren'Py.. <insert some other whine> [letting out my inner opossum] :LOL::ROFLMAO:

e781ecc3bd7af463045e5ec70cb1086b0f5ef668r1-500-265_hq.gif

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think it's representative of every whiner we see on this forum bitching about one thing or another.

There's no NTR.. There's no Android version. This game needsa to be in Ren'Py.. <insert some other whine> [letting out my inner opossum] :LOL::ROFLMAO:
lol yeah and for each, there's probably an opposite.
All of them, summed up in that one image.
It's a beautiful thing. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I'm not calling for anything, but this game has space for the development of ntr/prostitution content:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Best reasoning I've seen on this forum recently regarding NTR:
People who like NTR are usually OK with 'vanilla' games that don't have it.
But people who don't like NTR really hate it. So, having it in game at all (even when avoidable) is a good way to lose a decent sized chunk of followers.

MotH did well for Faerin and it's fetishes were very vanilla.
I'd expect him to keep to that safe 'recipe', and not risking losing followers by putting in stuff that's going to upset the 'norms'. ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Best reasoning I've seen on this forum recently regarding NTR:
People who like NTR are usually OK with 'vanilla' games that don't have it.
But people who don't like NTR really hate it. So, having it in game at all (even when avoidable) is a good way to lose a decent sized chunk of followers.
I don't think that alone covers it, after all, those on the NTR side will arguably prefer a game which includes it - they may download a vanilla game here but are less likely to support it. But like with other kinks - everything can throw people off and lure them in, and it is not always about having the most customers but delivering a good product. Not every soda produced is cola because it is the most popular.

Similarily I doubt that a random dev inserting or omitting a kink "because of the customer" will do the game a service - if the dev is not in it, it will be a paint-by-numbers picture at best but possibly become a total mess. If you don't know what triggers the vibes of somebody clamoring for NTR (gay, footjob) you can do the motions but it won't be the same. And people asking for something in the first place tend to have a more specific idea of what they want, so are even less likely to be satisfied by "anything in the region" - they've already shown they won't take a game for "what it is" and enjoy.

But yeah, this discussion is kinda academic, since it is not what Faerin's gonna do as he stated in the past (there'll be "only one dick" for the girls IIRC, so no NTR, sharing, prostitution, whatever else can be filed here).

As an aside: there are (a small minority, but vocal and thus noticeable) NTR fans who are even more into it than your average NTR hater, who will argue that a game "objectively" must have NTR, that NTR lovers are "objectively" more mature and so on.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes