Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hi there, it inst a big problem, but sometimes while advancing the story (pressing SPACE), sometimes some "white rays" appears in my screen, is this suppose to be a problem with the Visual C++ Runtime? I dont have any black screen or just fog (like in the FAQ)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi there, it inst a big problem, but sometimes while advancing the story (pressing SPACE), sometimes some "white rays" appears in my screen, is this suppose to be a problem with the Visual C++ Runtime? I dont have any black screen or just fog (like in the FAQ)
Without seeing a screenshot of what you see, it's difficult to tell. But if I had to guess, I'd say either a missing VC++ runtime or outdated drivers for your video card/GPU. Possibly both.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Am I the only one who's had guests disappearing a bunch? I thought maybe it might have something to do with holding down control to speed things up and pressing continue on the lobby screen before i go through all the dialogue but they even disappear when i make sure they’re on the guest list on the left. is this already a known issue?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Am I the only one who's had guests disappearing a bunch? I thought maybe it might have something to do with holding down control to speed things up and pressing continue on the lobby screen before i go through all the dialogue but they even disappear when i make sure they’re on the guest list on the left. is this already a known issue?
It's a known issue. Think it's something to do with guests who've left without paying.
Also think the issue gets resolved if you re-load the auto-save, from the beginning of the time period.

Reactions: TheDevian

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
It's a known issue. Think it's something to do with guests who've left without paying.
Also think the issue gets resolved if you re-load the auto-save, from the beginning of the time period.
ah ok, figured someone else would have noticed it first but thought might as well report it anyway. Sounds good

SamurajJacek

Oct 3, 2017
How can I force the game to not use 100% of my GPU? Unlimited FPS is killing my graphics card basically, with 90% usage whenever I launch the game, I know it's a Unity problem, but I only found solutions for developers and not for users.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How can I force the game to not use 100% of my GPU? Unlimited FPS is killing my graphics card basically, with 90% usage whenever I launch the game, I know it's a Unity problem, but I only found solutions for developers and not for users.
You could try lowing the resolution and / or the image quality. You could also turn off some of the other effects.
1633658759054.png

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Dunno if anyone's pointed it out yet, but the current last main story Welcome to Mystwood event makes reference to the Forest Queen Event "Unwelcome" where the player says the old lady reacted poorly to him mentioning the Black Widow, despite the fact that that event isn't a prerequisite and I hadn't been to see her beforehand. Should probably fix that so there isn't that minor continuity issue.

Otherwise, this game is way too addicting.

Reactions: Old Dog and Faerin
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes