Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Hi, it's me, the weirdo who enjoys endlessly playing the hotel management part of the game in the background while I do other things. I somehow only now got this and lmao that's almost game breaking :LOL:

PastedImage.jpg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I agree that it probably is the most useful card. Switching it around (which I only do when necessary) allows you to run three girls for all eternity without needing any break.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hi, it's me, the weirdo who enjoys endlessly playing the hotel management part of the game in the background while I do other things. I somehow only now got this and lmao that's almost game breaking :LOL:

View attachment 1445894
The card works, it's only the image that it is missing
I think when they said 'game breaking' they were suggesting that it's 'OP' (OverPowered).
I'm inclined to disagree. I find it a necessity late in the game.

With the update to how the lobby works, it's now pretty easy to keep 5 guests in the hotel 7 days a week.
And juggling 5 guests at once, every day, requires good energy management.
In my game-plan, each of the 4 girls that has one of the traits that lower stat degradation to 5% (Another very useful tool) gets one of the energy management cards. And each of the other 4 girls get the 'Power Napper' trait.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I think when they said 'game breaking' they were suggesting that it's 'OP' (OverPowered).
I'm inclined to disagree. I find it a necessity late in the game.

With the update to how the lobby works, it's now pretty easy to keep 5 guests in the hotel 7 days a week.
And juggling 5 guests at once, every day, requires good energy management.
In my game-plan, each of the 4 girls that has one of the traits that lower stat degradation to 5% (Another very useful tool) gets one of the energy management cards. And each of the other 4 girls get the 'Power Napper' trait.
my bad, I have misunderstood the sentence.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
i have a question will there be a trait added to tier 5 when its fully implemented for the girls? looking forward to seeing wot traits the mc gets and iv had a idea about the game when you hit play and the choices appear on screen can the pics be added to the game like a pic of map on explore a pic of girls for staff and guess and a pic of the office. and after we have got all the staff and stuff from the attic can we convert it in to a vip room or pent sweet for if there is new guess like government, princess, kings queens and have it only available to them

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i have a question will there be a trait added to tier 5 when its fully implemented for the girls?
Guessing here, but I think the amount of traits we have now is possibly max.
looking forward to seeing wot traits the mc gets
MC getting traits could happen, but as majority of them seem to be in relation to increasing guest satisfaction & MC doesn't serve guests, directly, seems unlikely.
and iv had a idea about the game when you hit play and the choices appear on screen can the pics be added to the game like a pic of map on explore a pic of girls for staff and guess and a pic of the office. and after we have got all the staff and stuff from the attic can we convert it in to a vip room or pent sweet for if there is new guess like government, princess, kings queens and have it only available to them
You have a pic of girls for staff, in the staff menu?
I think you make a good point, about the Attic but, don't forget, it was needed for the most recent 2 items, so could possibly be needed again, if any more are introduced.
If there are no more items planned, then it would definitely be interesting to see that room get some other use.

Reactions: ZenGarden

ircoolgijoe

Apr 14, 2019
Love your games Faerin, Man of the House was great and I have no regrets paying full price on Steam for it. I hope you release Mystwood Manor there as well even though I've been playing every release dumped here. Quality work in your models, story, and gameplay.

One suggestion if you even read this forum. In future games I hope you continue to incorporate erotic selfies/cell phone pictures. It adds a very sexy and erotic element in your storytelling and really is a nice touch not seen enough in these games. Keep up the good work and I look forward to future releases and new games.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Love your games Faerin, Man of the House was great and I have no regrets paying full price on Steam for it. I hope you release Mystwood Manor there as well even though I've been playing every release dumped here. Quality work in your models, story, and gameplay.

One suggestion if you even read this forum. In future games I hope you continue to incorporate erotic selfies/cell phone pictures. It adds a very sexy and erotic element in your storytelling and really is a nice touch not seen enough in these games. Keep up the good work and I look forward to future releases and new games.
There are plans for a Steam release, but it probably won't happen until at least next June if not before. As for the selfies (images that should appear in the MC's gallery that aren't in the staff's), I actually brought that up several months back while we were testing and he liked the idea.

I thought things like the video chat with Amber, for example, should appear in his gallery. Or an image from that event. Or even during events similar to what Faerin did in MotH during the dates with some of the girls would work, too.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
MC getting traits could happen, but as majority of them seem to be in relation to increasing guest satisfaction & MC doesn't serve guests, directly, seems unlikely.
I could see general ones for increasing payouts or exp increases. MC has potential to have GM like benefits, not specific ones like the employees.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
I could see general ones for increasing payouts or exp increases. MC has potential to have GM like benefits, not specific ones like the employees.
thats wot i was thinking as well as the girls getting a extra trait where the girls get 6 instead of 5

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
MC has cards that do this already.
Giving the girls traits means that you do not need to juggle their cards, as much, to satisfy Sofia.
MC cards don't really need much juggling, if any. OK the Fortune Teller is useful, once per guest, per level. The Seer is useful, whilst you're collecting the cards. But you don't need to juggle them around, anywhere near as much as you do for the girls.
My MC has The Chosen One, The Visionary & The King equipped.
I don't have any reason to switch those cards, so adding those traits for MC seems rather superfluous to me.
I don't even know which cards I have equipped anymore. I think I still have the Seer going despite all guests being all vipped up. Then again, I don't need more XP, reputation, ... (all maxed) or money (have more than enough). Probably would be more of a shuffle if I restarted.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes