S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Am I the only one having an issue with lvl 3 guests ? when I check them in they just don't appear on the guest list..
It's a known problem that it will fixed in this month release.
This happens because you have failed with that guest last time he/she was in your hotel

Reactions: Loganfin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Looking at the image, it seems like the driver from 2014 was one of the first, for that generation of "New" GPU.
GTX 970 only came out in September, that year.
I'm wondering why G- and Fast-Sync cause this issue with Faerin's games. :unsure:

Here is a post from MotH-thread:
Aha! I seem to have figured it out. I knew I already had G-Sync disabled globally, but when I opened Profile Inspector to double-check my settings, I noticed that I had Fast Sync enabled on my global profile. Switched that off and the videos seem to play fine.

First time I've ever run into an incompatibility with that setting. Thanks for the suggestions.

Reactions: whichone

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, does seem very odd & there's clearly something from/in each, that has the same effect.
Do you know if maybe it's something in the Unity engine? I wonder if all Unity games experience this, or if it's unique... :unsure:
Either Unity or Faerin's code (framework). My bet is on Faerin's code, because other Unity games - including the one I'm working on - never had this issue.

Reactions: whichone

nightwing9191

Feb 11, 2017
Hey wondering if we are going to get any Guest action?
  • Sister Nora, sleepwalking, or a slip while in the Massage parlor.
  • Karen McQueen in the Sauna.
  • Sofia with a bathing suit malfunction.
Just a suggestion/request?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey wondering if we are going to get any Guest action?
  • Sister Nora, sleepwalking, or a slip while in the Massage parlor.
  • Karen McQueen in the Sauna.
  • Sofia with a bathing suit malfunction.
Just a suggestion/request?
Yes, at some point soon, we will get some stuff like that, though I can't say for sure when that will be. But, since the base mechanics are done, that should be coming, more or less, as soon as the supporters start to vote for it.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Pretty good game but annoyingly grindy and that bug that makes it to where about 25% of guests I checked in on my current turn disappear next turn makes me wanna put a shotgun in my mouth.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Pretty good game but annoyingly grindy and that bug that makes it to where about 25% of guests I checked in on my current turn disappear next turn makes me wanna put a shotgun in my mouth.
If I understand correctly, that bug only happens if you fail a guest enough, and they leave without paying. It is fixed for the next version, and should be out at the end of next week.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I was surprised that the quality was higher than I thought.
And I'm surprised that there's not as much content as I thought.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes