S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Will there be more cards in the future. Because right now I do have all the cards. But, still sometimes some high level guest are not satisfied. And, what will happen if the guest goes beyond level 5. Then, we'll definitely need some more cards to manage that.

P.S. The game is really good.
Every guest can be satisfied in the game with cards, room upgrade, traits and so on... in some cases you can reach more than 100% as satisfaction.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Jun 1, 2020
I have a few suggestions:

1. Allow us to reset the traits of one of the girls. Either spending money like 1000 per trait or level. So 1000 for level 1 and 5000 for level 5. We should be able to either remove one or all traits. Not sure, but a way to reset them would be nice. Or spending destiny points.

2. When hovering over a room show the picture of the person that can use the room. This would be a nice little QOL. If they are free they are colored if they are not they are gray. I don't know is this really would help, but between updates I forget who does what, but makes it easy. To build on that we could maybe auto assign if the person is available by clicking in the spot. Maybe rank them in order on the bottom so first available if more than one is available.

3. When guest isn't able to be satisfied add a pop up about a guest is not tended to are you sure you want to continue. Make this configurable for those who don't care or want this feature.

Love the game and just thinking of little things that would stream line the play through. I don't think these are game breaking or make things too easy. Also since there is a difficulty mode the more features that make the game easier could be added to the easier tiers and disabled on harder. An easy mode or story mode that is geared more towards just the story and making the management part super easy plus bonus to money,XP, and destiny. Easy could also have the girls work cheaper as well.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Again a nice update. (y)
"Enjoy the morning Amber". :sleep:
"Enjoy the sun Julia". :cool:
"Enjoy the heat Annika". :devilish:

One thing I just noticed (maybe it has always happened before but it caught my eye after a long time playing this game);
When guests are checked out (succesfully) they are still visible on the left side of the screen.
CheckedOut Guest still visible on left side.JPG
Note that new guests can check in so it is not an actual problem.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes