larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Again a nice update. (y)
"Enjoy the morning Amber". :sleep:
"Enjoy the sun Julia". :cool:
"Enjoy the heat Annika". :devilish:

One thing I just noticed (maybe it has always happened before but it caught my eye after a long time playing this game);
When guests are checked out (succesfully) they are still visible on the left side of the screen.
View attachment 1474396
Note that new guests can check in so it is not an actual problem.
Yeah that was one we noticed last minute, if you go off the planning screen and back to it the rooms are empty, either way, it will be fixed next release

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is it worth getting into the game at this stage, or should I wait a little longer? I have no doubt I'll be playing it eventually but I'd really hate to sit down, commit a few hours, then get blue balled on content.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is it worth getting into the game at this stage, or should I wait a little longer? I have no doubt I'll be playing it eventually but I'd really hate to sit down, commit a few hours, then get blue balled on content.
You can hire 8 girls in the game and you can bang 7 of them some more than once so I don't think you will get blue balled

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Blondviking

Oct 29, 2020
View attachment 537629

Overview:
In Mystwood Manor you play as a young adult who finds himself in charge of a very old and mysterious hotel, due to some “unexpected” events.
You will hire, train and manage your staff, build new facilities and upgrade your hotel to meet your customers’ demands. Each girl on your staff will have her own unique personality and backstory.
As you progress each of their storylines you will find out more about them and get to know them inside and out...
Will you be able to unravel the mysteries of Mystwood, while running and growing your hotel business? Get ready for a new adventure, filled with dark secrets, shocking plot twists and most of all, lots and lots of hot, steamy sex!
Thread Updated: 2021-10-29
Release Date: 2021-10-29
Developer: Faerin -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1 Full
Language: English, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish
Other Games: Man of the House
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Old Saves Transfer:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches:
Extras: GUIDE - FULL SAVE
(v0.6.0) - FAQ

RandomGuy400 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 570425 View attachment 570423 View attachment 570422 View attachment 570424 View attachment 570421 View attachment 570427 View attachment 570426
That incest patch, what i9s that, it aint nomal patch

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
Well, now Hana definitely needs to be in the next update since she's the only one still wearing her bra. Girl needs to get with the new dress code. Still intrigued by the story and curious to see where this goes.

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
I have a few suggestions:

2. When hovering over a room show the picture of the person that can use the room. This would be a nice little QOL. If they are free they are colored if they are not they are gray. I don't know is this really would help, but between updates I forget who does what, but makes it easy. To build on that we could maybe auto assign if the person is available by clicking in the spot. Maybe rank them in order on the bottom so first available if more than one is available.
If you look at the bottom when you put your mouse on a room, you can see who is able to take the role, the other have a lock on them...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes