Sfc.10

May 24, 2021
Hello, I updated the latest version of the game and it gets stuck in the loading system assets screen, with the card spinning, it's like this don't get out of it, does anyone know how to solve this??

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, I updated the latest version of the game and it gets stuck in the loading system assets screen, with the card spinning, it's like this don't get out of it, does anyone know how to solve this??
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Use the Windows + R keys, paste the following:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Sfc.10

May 24, 2021
If you navigated to where Sycho directed you there should be a text file named Player log could you upload it here so we can take a look at it

it doesn't exactly have player log, it has player and player-prev, is it any of those??

demis

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks bro

Will i regrate if i download this huge game! I mostly enjoy incest(MS)??
it has very good story. It also requires some hotel management skills. But there also cheats which you can use and make things much faster and easier to follow up the sex scenes. Just make sure you follow the progression

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks bro

Will i regrate if i download this huge game! I mostly enjoy incest(MS)??
I of course can't say what you enjoy. There is (as so often) of course only one M in the game, which is an eighth of roughly equally developed LIs. She also plays a part in the development of another. The development aspect is rather quick (because of magic), six or so lewd scenes including her (including one PiV).

no1milfhunter

Oct 5, 2021
I think that's to indicate either (1) that the feature may change, or (2) that the graphic for the card hasn't been completed. Just a guess though.
Will there be more cards in the future. Because right now I do have all the cards. But, still sometimes some high level guest are not satisfied. And, what will happen if the guest goes beyond level 5. Then, we'll definitely need some more cards to manage that.

P.S. The game is really good.

Reactions: thunderkiss321
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes