Neon Nirace

Jan 26, 2019
Since I accidentally deleted my save file twice now, I'm putting it up here.

Version: 0.7.2 Full
All cards, all items, every customer is lvl 5 vip, woods are discovered fully. (if you are unhappy with my trait picks just buy pills from the imp in woods to reset).

Place it under %gamefolder%\profile\Alex
How to download it

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
What needs to happen to unlock the Forest Queen content?

I loaded up an old save at tier 2 and progressed to tier 3. Can't seem to get access to it, or to the sheriff either.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What needs to happen to unlock the Forest Queen content?

I loaded up an old save at tier 2 and progressed to tier 3. Can't seem to get access to it, or to the sheriff either.
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at that for you.

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
Not that I recall. The last time I played was v0.3.0.7 so the old save I loaded was very old.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if I had to restart to trigger the new content. I wanted to check and make sure I wasn't missing something obvious first.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Not that I recall. The last time I played was v0.3.0.7 so the old save I loaded was very old.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if I had to restart to trigger the new content. I wanted to check and make sure I wasn't missing something obvious first.
Well, there were a couple of things I found in your save and on a new playthrough, but I'd like to get a second opinion first in case I'm wrong. So I've passed your save on to Faerin to take a look at to see if my hunch is correct. If it's an older save, then chances are it's from a bugged version or that somehow the save itself is bugged. So starting a new playthrough isn't an option... yet.

What you could try though is downloading the save from the OP and see if you notice the Forest Queen, the bank and Detective Quinn's office when you go to the exploration map. If I'm right, those locations should be there. But I'll find out more from Faerin tomorrow and let you know one way or the other.

All of those locations should be on the map, it's just that in some cases, you can't visit a couple of them until you've met certain requirements through progression.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
OP save makes the Forest Queen, bank, and sheriff selectable during explore.
Yeah, it will, though I don't know how far into the game that particular save is; it's not one that we've posted since the MC's name can't be changed in it. But I had a feeling that you should have been able to see those locations once you loaded it, so that's good. At least that confirms there's no issues that needs looked into and that your copy of the game isn't corrupted.

Follow-up: After checking with another older save that far back, my hunch was correct. The reason those locations don't appear on the exploration map in your early save is because a lot of changes/additions were made/added to the game well after 0.3x. So any saves older than the one that's posted in the OP will not work. So unfortunately, you'll need to start a new game or use the one from the OP that you downloaded and continue from that point.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey guys,

I wish you all a happy Christmas and a great New year!

This month's update will be released on the 31st, to end this year (or perhaps start the next one) with a bang!
Enjoy the holidays!
Faerin

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020

Unlocked

Hey guys,

I wish you all a happy Christmas and a great New year!

This month's update will be released on the 31st, to end this year (or perhaps start the next one) with a bang!
Enjoy the holidays!
Faerin

im waiting too long n must wait again 1 weeks. but still worthy for waiting n playing at new years. I like play ur game n still replay if have time.

Reactions: Old Dog

Smrdobab

Jul 3, 2017
Some repeatable interactions with staff and guests would fit real nice I think. I'm at a point where I refuse to advance guests level 5 vip

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Some repeatable interactions with staff and guests would fit real nice I think. I'm at a point where I refuse to advance guests level 5 vip
All of the tier events with the staff are repeatable. Just click on the "Progress" tab from the Staff screen and click on any one of the tier events that are unlocked. As far as the guests, there's just a few.. the five for Orville and the two for Miguel.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes