cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cheat mod also put at that?
oh for fucks sake.

is it hard to do 1 post with asking all you need?

if you are gonna play from start then cheat mod post tells what to put to where and if you just view replay gallery then don't need cheats.

also cheating spoils gameplay and also can break your save.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
when i click the icon to play the game it's open with black screen and it didn't go away, what should i do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or If you using Turkish date time format,change it, Unity can' t process the system Date Time format used in Turkish language.
I leave you the link embeded in the pic above, just click on it to go to the FAQ's

MANELENHG

Aug 26, 2023
still same issue black screen from the beginning there is no loading there are nothing only black screen, and i had checked all the above things date formation and folder.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
still same issue black screen from the beginning there is no loading there are nothing only black screen, and i had checked all the above things date formation and folder.
Can you attach your player log, please? Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Then add the log to a zip, 7z or rar and attach the file.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The issue is the game's path; it's too long. According to the log, the path is:
C:/Users/moustafa/Desktop/Mystwood_Manor_v1.1.0_Patreon_Windows/Mystwood Manor v1.1.0
Move the game's folder to C: so the path will be "C:\Mystwood Manor v1.1.0". That will correct the problem.

Reactions: TheDevian

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
Hello, sorry if its already asked but 821 pages is too much to check. can someone tell me how to install the IC Patch?. its apparently an xml file and I cant find the game folder. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello, sorry if its already asked but 821 pages is too much to check. can someone tell me how to install the IC Patch?. its apparently an xml file and I cant find the game folder. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks
Small hint for possible future questions, here or elsewhere: search function at the top right gives a fast answer, you don't have to browse through all pages - a simple search for "install patch" would have gotten you there (best to also set your forum preferences to "latest results" as being the first displayed). Not every thread has dedicated answering machines as this has.

Reactions: TheDevian

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
Small hint for possible future questions, here or elsewhere: search function at the top right gives a fast answer, you don't have to browse through all pages - a simple search for "install patch" would have gotten you there (best to also set your forum preferences to "latest results" as being the first displayed). Not every thread has dedicated answering machines as this has.

Thanks Ill keep that in mind, i dont use this site often so its all still new in a sense

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
View attachment 3153810

r/f95gamedetails: In Mystwood Manor, Martin said that he finished chapters in his novels because this game, in fact, a fiction.
In case you haven't seen or wasn't aware, the "novel" being referred to here are the various stories with the staff that he tells the MC during each of Martin's events. They have nothing to do with anything outside of that world. So not really sure what you're implying here. Or the post in general.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes