May 31, 2018
In case you haven't seen or wasn't aware, the "novel" being referred to here are the various stories with the staff that he tells the MC during each of Martin's events. They have nothing to do with anything outside of that world. So not really sure what you're implying here. Or the post in general.
Of course I know that, nothing serious here, I just think it's funny :ROFLMAO:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to increase Guest Level
Use the guest level selector above the lobby to pick the level of the guest you want. The guest levels can't exceed the level of your Manor.

guest level select button.jpg

Julia tells you this as soon as you reach Manor level 2 and you can hover over the "1" above the lobby to see a tooltip on what it's used for.
guest level select.jpg

Reactions: TheDevian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
higher guest level bring more money but also certain guests demand queen treatment.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You have to raise them either way, if you want to complete their respective side stories though - and at least Orville's (was that his name?) is kinda recommended to open up options at the well. He's not a Queen Karen though.
sadly true.

better leave some stories on lateish game where income lost and time wasted on them isn't that big impact (unless wants to do card and item swapping between staff).

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
im on the last level with sofia and when the blowjob scene happens, it freezes, any reason why
It's likely you have the game buried in a long path. Try moving the game's folder out to C: D: or E (depending on the drive letter you are using. Ex: "C:\Mystwood Manor").

how to unlock the last guest
You must have completed Catalina's tier 5_1 (Fashion sense) event. Once you have done that, go back into town.

Last edited:

BlizzardOfOz

Dec 26, 2023
I'm having issues with Amanda. She appeared after building the study, but after any action, she becomes unavailable (greyed out).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm having issues with Amanda. She appeared after building the study, but after any action, she becomes unavailable (greyed out).
Amanda will show up to work the following weekday morning. Just play through the rest of the day. When she shows up, there will be a reminder from her that you can turn off.

BlizzardOfOz

Dec 26, 2023
Ah ok, I guess I was to eager to use her services. I sent someone to her the first time she appeared (after the initial dialog, but without the reminder) and afterwards she was grey. Now I got the reminder. Thanks for the fast response.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ah ok, I guess I was to eager to use her services. I sent someone to her the first time she appeared (after the initial dialog, but without the reminder) and afterwards she was grey. Now I got the reminder. Thanks for the fast response.
You're welcome. It's been a while since having played MwM, but IIRC, I don't remember if she shows up to work the same day that you renovated the study or not. But she did show up for work the following day, so there's no issues there. Just remember she is only available to train the staff on weekday mornings.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea and picking up who to send isn't that easy. needs to check quest log before doing it.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes