VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Vampires and Werewolves usually belong together but it seems one half of that pairing doesn't exist in the Mythosphere.

All we have are gods, goddesses, vamps, mages, beacons, demons and a girl that can turn into a giant canine but is totally not a Werewolf.
I'll be seriously disappointed if the "werewolves are not real" meme doesn't get disproved in the end

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
This is my digital representation, yes. :) I can even be seen like this at the start of a new game, as a bit of an "author's foreward".

Since I work from home, this is basically my work uniform - always in a hoodie, PJ pants, and no shoes.

I also only now realized that the string of my hoodie is clipping... *Sob*

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This is my digital representation, yes. :) I can even be seen like this at the start of a new game, as a bit of an "author's foreward".

Since I work from home, this is basically my work uniform - always in a hoodie, PJ pants, and no shoes.

I also only now realized that the string of my hoodie is clipping... *Sob*
You have failed as a developer. You made one mistake on a not-in-game render.

You're fired.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
If that were the case, the entire (digital) art and animation staffs of FFXIV would be out on their tails - the clipping... oh the clipping...
Is it worse than in WoW? I always hid my cape there, because whatever weapon you have, it goes through it. And also your bottom may go through your mount...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it worse than in WoW? I always hid my cape there, because whatever weapon you have, it goes through it. And also your bottom may go through your mount...
It depends a lot on class.

Basically the bigger the weapon and more armour you have on the more clipping you have. Hair is another. Long hair clips through weapons and shoulders.

That's why all my classes have skimpy armour. For one it makes my girl look adorable and 2 clipping really does drive me insane. It's also why my girl also has short hair.

I did play Viera but race changed to human because nearly all my glamours need a hat of some kind and Viera have those silly ears so can't wear hats. The Viera had less clipping than my Highlander does.

Mounts are terrible in any MMO for clipping.

I mainly use one of the store mounts, the Peacock, because she sits side saddle so skirts/jackets don't clip right through the mount. My fave is still the Pegasus but only a handful of glamours work when using it.

I hate clipping that much I refuse to use my fave mount with any glamour that uses a skirt which pains me because my 2 main classes are Red Mage and Dancer and my Dancer has a long skirt on.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes