VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
I know Danhausen! :D That's a start, yes?

Incidentally, beta is going... well, it's going. I'm gonna have to do some re-renders, and... I totally forgot to write the sex bit (despite having the renders done for it), but as far as story goes the testers seem to think it's pretty solid! Hopefully I can have it all wrapped up soon.
DanHausen is the GREATEST...pure entertainment and comedy.

BTW , I am a Redneck dagnabit and proud of it....though my roommate always calls me a sasquatch with a hair deformity

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Becky Lynch as Jean Grey?! That's awesome! And Queen Zelina lounging on the ropes while others are fighting is pretty great.

But... in other news...

11111dn.jpg

Weekly Update - July 21st, 2023

Chapter Four release dates! This is not a drill!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Becky Lynch as Jean Grey?! That's awesome! And Queen Zelina lounging on the ropes while others are fighting is pretty great.

But... in other news...

View attachment 2789476

Weekly Update - July 21st, 2023

Chapter Four release dates! This is not a drill!

Can't wait to play:D.
On the wrestling thing, if you want some cuality all female wrestling check out SHIMMER,
qute a few of the current female stars in WWE started there.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Any talk of wrestling without mentioning the GOAT is just wrong.

AJ Styles IS wrestling.
*scratches his cheek, looks him up, then tries to remember if he ever saw the guy wrestle ...

... then shrugs to himself and goes back to work.*

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Any talk of wrestling without mentioning the GOAT is just wrong.

AJ Styles IS wrestling.
I'm still learning! I don't really know who everyone is, yet.

In other news, catching up on commissions during the downtime between releases. Here's a sweet one of Tara and Kylie!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Never heard of this game until I started compressing it, it looks intresting, going to have to try it now ;)

Mythos: Book One [v4.1.0] [Nine of Swords]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Never heard of this game until I started compressing it, it looks intresting, going to have to try it now ;)
Here's hoping you've heard of or at least visited his . It's a must, I say. And… you'll also be getting more of the meme jokes in the game. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Here's hoping you've heard of or at least visited his . It's a must, I say. And… you'll also be getting more of the meme jokes in the game. Nice. Nice. Nice. Nice. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Haha, nope but it sounds an awful lot like

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Interesting chapter 4. I don't feel like I missed anything, but did it feel short to anyone else? I'm wondering if I somehow denied myself content, but not sure how that's possible unless there's more open on Kylie path than Kyle (Monica maybe?). Or perhaps my memory of the size of other chapters is distorted since it's been awhile since my first playthrough.

The mystery is developing well though. And a brand new, totally not suspicious character!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes