VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ahh, guess I shoulda looked back a little bit :)
Why ... that's, like, 3 pages ago? Someone might have posted something similar 3 pages before that, but I was playing back then, so I wasn't going to check and get spoiled ^_^

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
So I played the update, but before I could write something I got draged on a fishing trip to the middle of nowhere,
but I'm home now to say that I loved it. The humour is still top notch and the plot still intriguing.
Have to agree with some of the others here that both Cecil and Becki(With an I) are looking pretty sus, but that last image of Rain gave me some thoughts about her aswell.
All in all very good and looking forward to the rest:D.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
had I not played Bad Memories, Mythos would be only a lesbian female MC game!
And if you had done that, I would have never found this game, so thanks for that! just have to figure out why the demon character insists in misgendering the MC, but apparently only if he's a dude (my guess is, fuckin' A is just an asshole)

• Haha
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
And if you had done that, I would have never found this game, so thanks for that! just have to figure out why the demon character insists in misgendering the MC, but apparently only if he's a dude (my guess is, fuckin' A is just an asshole)
Ennai isn't quite misgendering the male MC; if you've ever seen an episode of RuPaul's Drag race, that should give you an idea of the speech pattern Ennai is supposed to generally have. They say "girl" more as an expression or exclamation than actually addressing someone as a girl, if that makes sense.

He's actually being a bit polite, as normally every time he'd said "girl" would actually be him saying "bitch". :ROFLMAO:

Apr 29, 2021
Damn what a creation! Just found out about this game recently and glad tried it, this is some real quality out there. It's a thriller but it tempers down that feeling of something mystical with appropriate themes like humor, romance which are quite well executed too. And then suddenly an incident happens in the story and it catches you off guard and makes the story even more thrilling, certainly as a player it has given a lot of food for thought about both the gameplay in general and along with who can be the potential evil out there. And the cliffhanger of chapter 4, really it sends all kinds of theories in all kinds of direction, intriguing what lies ahead for MC.

Also, I do have a few questions to ask that is if the Dev would be humble enough to answer:

1. The title says book 1, so is it gonna be like a trilogy? Or is it like book 1 will conclude Lisa's story and future books when they develop that is will have seperate stories which might be linked up with book 1 perhaps?

2. Is there any rough estimate of how many chapters the book 1 will contain? As a player playing such solid plotline, it's natural to expect that the Dev that has written so well actually would know where the story would conclude. Is that really the case, like as a Dev have you planned like some initial outlines about how the conclusion of the book 1 will look like and hence potentially how many chapters will it include?

Those are the few questions that were there, which personally as a player when answered would really give more clarity while playing the game which is appreciated! Also, Dunno if this game is released on Steam or not but if that happens surely it will be a banger when it drops there.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Damn what a creation! Just found out about this game recently and glad tried it, this is some real quality out there. It's a thriller but it tempers down that feeling of something mystical with appropriate themes like humor, romance which are quite well executed too. And then suddenly an incident happens in the story and it catches you off guard and makes the story even more thrilling, certainly as a player it has given a lot of food for thought about both the gameplay in general and along with who can be the potential evil out there. And the cliffhanger of chapter 4, really it sends all kinds of theories in all kinds of direction, intriguing what lies ahead for MC.

Also, I do have a few questions to ask that is if the Dev would be humble enough to answer:

1. The title says book 1, so is it gonna be like a trilogy? Or is it like book 1 will conclude Lisa's story and future books when they develop that is will have seperate stories which might be linked up with book 1 perhaps?

2. Is there any rough estimate of how many chapters the book 1 will contain? As a player playing such solid plotline, it's natural to expect that the Dev that has written so well actually would know where the story would conclude. Is that really the case, like as a Dev have you planned like some initial outlines about how the conclusion of the book 1 will look like and hence potentially how many chapters will it include?

Those are the few questions that were there, which personally as a player when answered would really give more clarity while playing the game which is appreciated! Also, Dunno if this game is released on Steam or not but if that happens surely it will be a banger when it drops there.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)
Nine has intimated that there will be many books, as many as she can figure out (at least until she figures out how to do this mainstream ...)

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes