VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

COLLECTOR_69

Aug 22, 2021
Here is my Android PORT for Mythos: Book One [Ch2.0.4] [Nine of Swords]

Android Port :

Android Port with (AdanGC Mod):
REMEMBER
- In walkthrough mod that any choice you make most points with a girl was the best choice, but that's not always the case.

Hope you Enjoy it!!!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I hope to put out more, if the reception to this one is good enough! :) I haven't had a ton of feedback on it either way.
It's a nice little story. It adds a bit of depth to some NPCs, and brings another point of view on the main story.
I like it, and hope you will write some others in the future.

Also, the Chapter 2 was very good, but I have two big disapointments
  1. No werewolf!? Yes, I know this is just the tenth time someone makes a joke about it :)
  2. What the point to be able to do some magic, if you can't even bring back a 3090?

• Haha
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
What the point to be able to do some magic, if you can't even bring back a 3090?
Funny thing on this point that I didn't realize as I was writing the scene: Book One takes place in June of 2020, and the RTX 30 series wasn't announced until September. :x There's no way Kylie could have known such a thing was coming...

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Funny thing on this point that I didn't realize as I was writing the scene: Book One takes place in June of 2020, and the RTX 30 series wasn't announced until September. :x There's no way Kylie could have known such a thing was coming...
Obviously technology advances slightly faster in a universe with technomagic. Easy-peasy!

There are no continuity errors, only unexplained DEEP LORE.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Obviously technology advances slightly faster in a universe with technomagic. Easy-peasy!

There are no continuity errors, only unexplained DEEP LORE.
When you have people like B running around it would make sence that tech advances a bit faster.
Well, this is an alternate reality where "streets ahead" became normal slang and COVID didn't happen, so I guess I won't beat myself up over this one! :)

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I'll address a few points, here! :)

I would say that Tara's gun is a repeater type rifle instead of a shot gun but that's just me.
This is me knowing very little about guns. :x It's meant to be a shotgun.

Why is B so much taller then Sophia in the shots at the party? Normally they are both the same height but in these shots B is considerably taller then Sophia and it can't be heels because of the outfit she's wearing as many will not be wearing heels with it.
The only time B and Sophia were shown together before this was their scene in CyberDaze, and... I honestly only made them the same height so the Mortal Kombat gag would work. B is 6'2", she's going to be taller than almost everyone.

Sylvia seems to have green eyes in her pictures but in her avatar picture she has blue eyes later on she has blue eyes but the first scenes that you see her in she has green eyes instead of blue.
I don't think I ever changed her eye colour other than to make them red for bit so it could just be the lighting. I'll go back and check to make sure, though.

The more I looked at Aiden the less I could see them as being a baron of anything other then maybe a gay club.
"Baron of Darkness" is a title he gave himself. Nobody actually thinks he's anything important. :ROFLMAO:

I'm pretty sure vampires can see in the dark and if not see in the dark they can see heat signatures so I'm not sure if turning the lights off would of been very effective.
It was touched on slightly earlier, but Vampires in Mythos function very differently from what traditional folklore would state. :) I tried to make everything similar to what you'd expect, but very different so that nobody can know for sure what's going on. B brought this up when Kylie assumed Fae couldn't lie. Vampires work differently, Fae work differently, and Werewolves would work differently if they existed. Which they totally don't.

Reactions: m1st3r1
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes