VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

Don't look at me that way, sorry I tried to read your books, please (don't) bite me:LOL:.
If Kylie can put her own fingers inside her body, perhaps she has some magic afterall.:unsure:
Mythos on Steam(would be a insta purchase from me) could actually be a way to reach more potental players, but I don't know anything about the process to get a game on Steam so i don't know if it's worth it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Nine of Swords

This is from the area when you first meet Sylvia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So your saying there won't be any seducing neck bity sexy time.:cry:
Oh, good, that's the scene file I had open. It must be the lighting angle or something, because her eyes there are using the same blue texture as later on. I may just photoshop it to match.

And hey, seducing neck-bites aren't strictly for vampires! ;)

Aug 15, 2021
K.: What about werefoxes? Werecats? Werecows? Wereducks? Werechicken
B: No, No, No, No, No.
K: What about werebears?
B: Oh, sure.
K: Wait, really?
B: Huh, wait. Did you say WEREbears? I thought you said Ca-. Never mind, also no.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
Thanks for the game first.
I can't seem to be able to unlock the first achievement. My character is named Nelson Nelson but the achievement didn't pop up. Is it a rare bug ?

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Ok. I triggered weirdly way after the beginning.
I'm glad you got that sorted out! In Chapter Two I made the achievements trigger far closer to the time you managed to fulfill the requirements.

But on to other topics!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Nine of Swords

I bought a 8 terabyte storage container from walmart earlier this year that works great for storing tons of files and I don't think it was really expensive.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Nine of Swords

I've never had a problem with windows 10 recognizing it other then a few times it had a problem where I had to let it scan everything in it to make sure everything was alright.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes