VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
While it's true that most of us regulars like the new hair better, I'm sure there will be some bitching about it
from some of the playerbase when we get chapter 3.
Let's hope not, this is one of the most chill and calm thread so far, i really would like to avoid drama if possible...:eek:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Let's hope not, this is one of the most chill and calm thread so far, i really would like to avoid drama if possible...:eek:
I hope so too, but what I have seen in other threads is that some people get really agitated over anything that looks like a ''rework'', however minor it actually is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741
Sep 3, 2020
I mean I like her original hairstyle

but the new one is not bad at all it's nice so I don't see the problem

besides I'm more interested in the girl than her hairstyle

and remember she will have different hairstyles in the game

but for me the most important part is the story and characters

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I hope so too, but what I have seen in other threads is that some people get really agitated over anything that looks like a ''rework'', however minor it actually is.
I guess it's a small blessing that Mythos isn't super popular, then! The only negativity I've really faced has had nothing to do with the game itself, just people being jerks.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I couldn't agree more, I sincerely hope that the thread become more popular because the game deserve it, but at the same time we can avoid the drama we seen too often in other place.
I guess it's a small blessing that Mythos isn't super popular, then! The only negativity I've really faced has had nothing to do with the game itself, just people being jerks.
And I sincerely hope the game will become more and more popular, but without the unnecessary drama that seems so popular lately, I can only wish it to you Nine of Swords. :)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I couldn't agree more, I sincerely hope that the thread become more popular because the game deserve it, but at the same time we can avoid the drama we seen too often in other place.

And I sincerely hope the game will become more and more popular, but without the unnecessary drama that seems so popular lately, I can only wish it to you Nine of Swords. :)
Yes to all of this, but unforunatley popular games/threads seams to attract all of the asshats, apparentley kind of like warewolves in RPG games:LOL:.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Well what they could do is use Tara's original hair whenever possible and use the new hair during scenes that require something that's easier to work with. Only time I don't like remakes is if someone redoes the whole character. I remember one game that went from hot looking honey select girls to generic DAZ characters and I never went back.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes to all of this, but unforunatley popular games/threads seams to attract all of the asshats, apparentley kind of like warewolves in RPG games:LOL:.
And on that I wholeheartedly agree, I'm starting to think those peoples were all bitten by some of them, that's why they are so angry I suppose... Imagine all that fur in the most embarrassing, problematic and itchy places in their bodies... I would be angry 24/7 too!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
And on that I wholeheartedly agree, I'm starting to think those peoples were all bitten by some of them, that's why they are so angry I suppose... Imagine all that fur in the most embarrassing, problematic and itchy places in their bodies... I would be angry 24/7 too!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They never tried shaving?:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
My favorite Tara hairstyle was it put up when you get to see her neck tat. But I'm a Mara, Rain fan so... :)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I think if they should even discover something so sophisticated their brain will explode...;):p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Probably, we are after all not talking about the sharpest tools:ROFLMAO:

I'm going to post these on Tuesday, but I'll share them here early. These are upcoming Mythos characters, but all of them have either been shown in the background or their names are somewhere mentioned somewhere in the game.
My favorties are Reiko and Madam Luna(the rest looks too).

• Haha

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oooh, love April and Madame Luna is gorgeous, all the girls are really adorable though. :love:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Friday Update - March 25th, 2022

View attachment 1722066
Always interesting to see into the mind of a game developer. I didn't know we were delving into dark times with the werewolf joke. I can totally understand where you're coming from though even though I never played most of those games. Most werewolf related fiction is BIG into the Alpha syndrome and since I hate bullying, I usually hate the alpha-asshole.
I'm not "into" werewolves as such as much as I'm into Tara and since she's a .........:oops::oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I'm a bit late, about the last discussions

First, I like Tara new hairstyle.
But I always like girls with braid or ponytail. So I'm not objective ;)
I must say, I also like her hairstyle when we meet her in her house. The bun with an hair strand on each side.
The only thing that make me a bit doubtful about braid for Tara, is that it must take some time to make it. Will Tara waste time each morning to make a braid ? I see her most like the kind of girl who gets up, jumps out of her bed, goes to the bathroom for basic needs, sees herself in the mirror, thinks maybe she would like to have a braid, then says to herself "Fuck it! No time for this! I have other more important shit to do!" :)

Now, about the topic of the hour... THE WEREWOLVES! :)
For me, it's just a running gag.
I have no bad experiences with werewolf players, so I'm not against werewolves in the game. But I'm not an unconditional of them either. So, I don't mind if there is not a single one in Mythos.
To be honest, I think I would be a bit disappointing if there are werewolves in Mythos, because the running gag will be over :)
Also, I like the idea that someone could turn into a giant wolf, but this has nothing to do with lycantropy.
So no werewolves... and we keep running the running gag. Deal ?
:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes