VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I hate random error crap like that and HATE doing Op System updates for the same reason.

I did find one major, glaring, error in the title picture though. You cropped it too short. It doesn't show enough bootie! :ROFLMAO: :love: :love::LOL:
I think that first quote wasn't meant to be there...?

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I think that first quote wasn't meant to be there...?
Yeah, duh. I must have tagged that for a response on Superheroes Suck that I never made. I didn't notice it when I made that post :ROFLMAO:

Fixed it, thanks. I don't want to look like any bigger of an idiot on here than I already do. :oops::rolleyes:...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I had some dental surgery today and am still high as shit on pain meds. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1770480

Friday Update - April 22nd, 2022

Tara does look cute in the header, but I'm a bit concerned with what Becki(With an I) is showing her.

Happy Aniversary:D:D
The SWTOR story was funny and cute.
If I had gotten the same response from a woman in the same situation, I probably would have drawn the same conclusion as Nine:LOL:.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
That's also the only way to get people to play SWTOR now.
I bought that game years ago and literally never installed it.

Somewhere in my house there's an unopened physical copy of the game I paid like $10 for. Every once in a while, I remember it exists and think to myself, man, I should really just install it and play it for the story sometime. And then I immediately forget about it again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes