VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
PLEASE let Jizzabelle make a small cameo. She was great! If nothing else you should make her a figurine on Rain's mantle or something:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If I do have a Jizzabelle cameo, it won't be in Chapter Three, since I already have a Harem Highlander cameo in the upcoming release...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun at the beach!(yick!, I'm a cabin in the mountains sort :giggle:). Sometimes just down-time with family is a good break.
I hate the beach. Basically I hate anything that's not me being in my house and ignoring the outdoors!!!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
If I do have a Jizzabelle cameo, it won't be in Chapter Three, since I already have a Harem Highlander cameo in the upcoming release...

I hate the beach. Basically I hate anything that's not me being in my house and ignoring the outdoors!!!
That sounds like something a vampire would say:unsure:

(BTW, YAY! on the cameo!)

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Oooooh that's why you hate werewolves? Y-you are a child of the night, uh? Did you sparkle during the day? Did you play bass guitar? Eh, eh? We need to know!!! :D
View attachment 1876453
*Sweats nervously*

I... I actually did play guitar, but bass. I lost my guitars when our condo burned down. :(

But I don't sparkle! Like ever!

... okay, there was that one time we went to a strip club and got a lap dance... glitter gets everywhere...

NO! Not a vampire! :mad:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
(June Commission) In an alternate universe, Tara and Becky (without an I) are goth friends, hanging out and discussing the pros and cons of pubic hair. As one does.

View attachment 1882526
Hey HogRocket!
Do you see Tara's beautiful bush?
Doesn't that ring you a bell?
Who also have nice fur?
... yes I think you get it.

I won't say (...hum well write...) to much here, because I know some agents of darkness, who don't want to see the truth exposed about the ones who shift-change in animal forms at the full moon, are monitoring this very thread.
But I think you can add this with all the evidences you are collecting on the existence of W... folks in Mythos.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Hey HogRocket!
Who also have nice fur?
Fun fact about this commission, I had to actually go out and seek a pubic hair asset because I hadn't planned on ever having any shown in the game! :ROFLMAO:

I think Monica's skin has some on the texture, but I figured out how to Photoshop it out.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
(June Commission) In an alternate universe, Tara and Becky (without an I) are goth friends, hanging out and discussing the pros and cons of pubic hair. As one does.

View attachment 1882526
This is quite possibly the best thread on F95zone because you never know what's going to happen here (in a good way).

Hey HogRocket!
Who also have nice fur?

I won't say (...hum well write...) to much here, because I know some agents of darkness, who don't want to see the truth exposed about the ones who shift-change in animal forms at the full moon, are monitoring this very thread.
But I think you can add this with all the evidences you are collecting on the existence of W... folks in Mythos.
It's like some of her "fur" didn't quite transform back......:unsure:

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
This is quite possibly the best thread on F95zone because you never know what's going to happen here (in a good way).
Funny you mention that, because...

(June Commission) Another alternate universe; Agent Mara MacLachlan was investigating an ancient ruin, but was surprised to discover one of the original inhabitants still remained.

This idea came about when someone heard that Mara's last name was a tribue to Kyle MacLachlan of Twin Peaks, and I mentioned she was originally going to be "Kylie MacLachlan" and dress/act like Agent Dale Cooper. In this render, you get to see how that would have looked!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1888034

Friday Update - June 24th, 2022

It's funny about your stepdad. I'm older than I will admit to here, and I haven't turned on a TV except to watch a movie in years. I watched a lot as a kid, but after college (and especially when "reality" tv came along) I lost all interest in sitting in front of the tv drooling in a stupor. I have friends my age who that's all they do, watch whatever popular garbage is on during the week and sports all weekend. I'd much rather sit around on my computer playing games and getting on forums pissing people off and exposing hidden werewolves and the werewolf-phobic agendas that drive them into hiding - especially by vampires.

EOY.gif

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1888034

So Kylie or more likely Tara said something stupid and/or punny:LOL:.
As someone that has about the same swimming skill as a leadpipe, I sympathize with you on the boat trip.
I don't watch much tv either, prefering to spend my free time ether playing video games or reading a book.

Keep exposing those anti-werewolf agendas HogRocket.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1888034

Lol seems someone said something really funny/embarassing, love their reactions.
It's funny, but I have the same love for beach seas and boats as you ( unless the boats are in model kit...) and I live on the sea practically, and yet I love the cold and the snow more...
And for the Tv, no, nope, nein, non, niet, no gracias.... I really hate it I prefer to see movies or series on my Mac, if I'm not modelling, drawing or reading a book all betters way to pass time, imho. :)

Couldn't agree more.. keep exposing those anti-werewolf vampire agendas HogRocket.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
It's funny about your stepdad. I'm older than I will admit to here, and I haven't turned on a TV except to watch a movie in years. I watched a lot as a kid, but after college (and especially when "reality" tv came along) I lost all interest in sitting in front of the tv drooling in a stupor. I have friends my age who that's all they do, watch whatever popular garbage is on during the week and sports all weekend.
If reality TV started while you were in college, I think we may be about the same age... :unsure:

As someone that has about the same swimming skill as a leadpipe, I sympathize with you on the boat trip.
Oh, I can swim very well! But I don't like natural water. There's corpses in there!!!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
If reality TV started while you were in college, I think we may be about the same age... :unsure:

Oh, I can swim very well! But I don't like natural water. There's corpses in there!!!
"reality" tv started after college for me....and I won't say how long.

I love to fish, mostly streams and rivers, and do go out on lakes some...but the ocean scares the crap out of me. It's miles deep in spots and a long way from everywhere. On top of that.....well....I've saw "Jaws" right before going to the beach one time and.... :oops::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes