VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Direct manipulation of the texture file works way better on a moving/morphing surface from what I can tell. I guess decals are good for adding something to a surface in a scene, but otherwise are beyond me at the moment.
ShirtTest02-02.png

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
*Squints* ... what does that say under "Mythos"...?
Now we need a picture of her pulling the shirt over her head and there's a werewolf head printed on the inside!
Sorry, I am not talented enough with Daz to make that happen at this point, I did good getting the logos on there at all! o_O:ROFLMAO:

This is the best I can do for you at this point.....
WolfShirt-01.png

;););)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

allove

Jun 19, 2021
Friday Update - August 19th, 2022

This is a big one, where I discuss the future of Mythos.

Is it like going to be no more sex games? I mean, its cool and all gotta do what you like and stuff. But if like book two gets the 'no sexual content' tag, thats kinda sad for me? Not that you gotta cater to me, like at all, my $5 a month aint shit but just trying to set the expectations right?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1993463

I'd be almost willing to bet you can hear my fan-boy squeals of delight hundreds of miles away. :oops::oops::LOL::love:

(plus you misspelled or mistyped "content". Tisk, tisk, tisk, and you call yourself an author! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Is it like going to be no more sex games? I mean, its cool and all gotta do what you like and stuff. But if like book two gets the 'no sexual content' tag, thats kinda sad for me? Not that you gotta cater to me, like at all, my $5 a month aint shit but just trying to set the expectations right?
Oh, no no... there's going to be more sex games! The only non-sex game portion will be the "Chapter Six" of Book One, if I decide to make Chapter Six it's own release. Worry not for the lewdness!!! (I edited the post to reassure people of this, too -- thanks for pointing it out!)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1993463

warhammer-emperor.gif
YES to all that I just read:D:D.(Like HogRocket, you probably hear my squeals of joy from the other side of the pond:LOL:.)
Mythos Cinematic Universe sounds amazeing.
Hope you like Violet she says, how anyone can't like her is beyond me,
it's well known that cute readheads with glasses are the best, science says so:LOL:.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes