VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Don't feel attacked! People who dissect and analyze the game's story and lore are literally my target audience!!!
Don't worry, I was just joshin' ya.

But I will accept werewolves in lieu of an apology.

Also, the "dissect and analyze" part there just reminded me of this:

Last edited:

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I've dissected an analyzed your game, it need more OSHA violations ;)
Oh my god, this made my day!!! I'm flattered you even noticed me!

Don't worry, I was just joshin' ya.

But I will accept werewolves in lieu of an apology.
I will have to live without forgiveness, I guess. :mad:

Also, the "dissect and analyze" part there just reminded me of this:

Ahhhh, but then you go and play to my theatre-nerd side...

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'm glad to hear that!!! For some reason, I worry that nobody likes B very much.

Funny enough, before I released Chapter One, I was worried nobody would like Tara — but now she's pretty consistently ranked among the most popular of the girls, so now I worry that nobody likes B!
"I worry that nobody likes B very much"....what do those words mean? :unsure: B is fantastic! She's like in a 3-4 way tie for first place with me! (I have trouble choosing, each one takes first place when they're right in front of me)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I'm glad to hear that!!! For some reason, I worry that nobody likes B very much.

Funny enough, before I released Chapter One, I was worried nobody would like Tara — but now she's pretty consistently ranked among the most popular of the girls, so now I worry that nobody likes B!
Everybody likes a hot tech-priest.

They went to a Ninja Sex Party show last night, and believe me that’s not what it sounds like.
Hope it was a great and fun show, I always liked NSP's version of the main theme from The Last Unicorn.

Then today they were all like “so did you post it?” and I was like “no, not yet! How early is ‘early’?” and they were like “before fucking 7 PM at least.” So judgmental.
B: I'll do it when I feel like mom.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I thought Kylie was the canon choice.

Same way Kassandra is canon to the Assassins Creed story. Even thought you can choose to play as Alexios, Kassandra is the canon and who shows up in AC Valhalla.
Playing in order, I've only gotten as far as the beginning part of Brotherhood, but I think you have the right of it. There's just been a lot of misinterpretation over what I meant. :( I'm not invalidating or taking away anybody's past or future choices, I just literally have to establish a "canon" since I'm going to be writing stories and other creative ventures within the same universe.

Nine of Swords

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
May I ask what canon means in this context? Anything to do with a rule?
No rule or anything; since Mythos is more than just the games, I need to have a "canon" established for stories and other supplemental fiction I do that's within the same universe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 2100775

Friday Update - October 14th, 2022

The FINAL BETA TEST begins today!
Also, clarification about the Gender Canon post (again).

There is a choice besides Kylie?, never noticed:LOL:.
Someone out there will now never play KOTOR, because they were spoiled by a blog post about a lewd game:LOL:.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes