VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Nice catch! I missed seeing that - now I have to go and start over to see what else I missed.
I wonder if the skull graffiti (with headphones and a "Gothic" blue "B" on it) is related to her.
Also see another "Hitchhiker's Guide" reference.
The figure on the right of "male MC" is curious - it looks like a fox head, but is clearly based on the "Goat of Mendes"

Reactions: damnedfrog

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
The cat is a pussy.

a werepussy

sorry, couldn't resist!:cool:

Anyway, there isn't enough talking about werecats in here!:sneaky:
And in very technical terms, a werecat is in the story " "... which may be a stretch on my part, as it's the literal goddess of cats. But to be fair, "Bastet" is what werecats are called in the World of Darkness!

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
ch may be a stretch on my part, as it's the literal goddess of cats. But to be fair, "Bastet" is what werecats are called in the World of Darkness!
so..... what about hellhounds for the vampires, like guard dogs? any plans for them? I mean like they could be somewhere near by and are running up to the vampire queen to protect her

Last edited:

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Oh, and maybe Tera will have to pull out her runic shotgun from under her dress to protect MC from the vamp and hellhounds, hmmm, this could get ugly real fast, but ... Tera smuggling her shotgun dose sound like her, cause she did say she would hurt girl that tries to hurt MC

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Oh, and maybe Tera will have to pull out her runic shotgun from under her dress to protect MC from the vamp and hellhounds, hmmm, this could get ugly real fast
Hellhounds vs. Tara?!?! You've got to be kidding! Tara would tear them apart like a kitten with a cotton ball! There'd be hellhound parts scattered everywhere! No shotgun needed, just TaraWolf Power!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Hellhounds vs. Tara?!?! You've got to be kidding! Tara would tear them apart like a kitten with a cotton ball! There'd be hellhound parts scattered everywhere! No shotgun needed, just TaraWolf Power!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
ok sure Tara don't need, but with 2 or 3 hellhounds and a vampire queen going after MC and that agent and then the other vamps in the ballroom, so you see Tara would probably need that fire power after all. hmmm maybe toss the shotgun to MC as she transform herself into that wolf and the 3 of them kick some vampire ass, like I said before this could get ugly fast

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
ok sure Tara don't need, but with 2 or 3 hellhounds and a vampire queen going after MC and that agent and then the other vamps in the ballroom, so you see Tara would probably need that fire power after all. hmmm maybe toss the shotgun to MC as she transform herself into that wolf and the 3 of them kick some vampire ass, like I said before this could get ugly fast
There is a definite appeal to watching Tara shoot hellhounds with a runed Model 1887, that's true. :unsure:
I still think she could just scold them into submission, she's as scary as she is sexy! :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: damnedfrog

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
When she was a teen she would have been TeenTaraWolf.

Shorten that down to TeenWolf for ease of phrasing.

TeenWolf was a Werewolf.......

I KNEW IT.......

Michael J Fox is Tara in disguise.
and the game tried to tell us that werewolves don't exist, some ones got a long nose j/k ...... smiles

Reactions: HogRocket
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes