Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The initial release of .5 will come out soon. I'm changing the release schedule from a huge lump of content like .4 to more consistent smaller updates over a few months. It's just to much work and too long a wait to keep doing it the old way. The initial release will have a seven week expansion of the end of game date, the Festival of Rivers, a new trainer, and some stuff that was never finished for .4, like Peyton's second council member visit.

Dec 17, 2019
The initial release of .5 will come out soon. I'm changing the release schedule from a huge lump of content like .4 to more consistent smaller updates over a few months. It's just to much work and too long a wait to keep doing it the old way. The initial release will have a seven week expansion of the end of game date, the Festival of Rivers, a new trainer, and some stuff that was never finished for .4, like Peyton's second council member visit.
How much is the sexual catalog expanded, though? She getting fucked?

Reactions: Shadowcat69514

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
How much is the sexual catalog expanded, though? She getting fucked?
In the initial .5 release, not that much. The only new trainer events are for Enrique and they're fairly tame since it's the start of his route. But in the new trainer events that will come out over the .5 release cycle is indeed the first time you can have the Princess get the D. The upcoming trainer scenes are a blowjob, the Princess masturbating, sex, anal sex, spanking, fingering, futa Princess receiving a blowjob and futa Princess fucking someone, and a handjob.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
i dislike the card system and it's randomness for certain scenes, when i needed a certain card for a scene witch i had in my pool it didn't show up in my hand, and so I missed that scene.

Reactions: Touhou

Fleursdumal

Feb 25, 2019
there is a game breaking bug in a scene with the vizier. you get an error and game crashes to main menu. it happens after the third hj.

(Edit: the error)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/weekend.rpy", line 100, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "weekend.rpyc", line 100, in script
File "C:\NakedAmbition-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\NakedAmbition-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\NakedAmbition-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "C:\NakedAmbition-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Naked Ambition .5 Naked Ambition .5

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
i dislike the card system and it's randomness for certain scenes, when i needed a certain card for a scene witch i had in my pool it didn't show up in my hand, and so I missed that scene.
That's the game. The system isn't changing.
Is the player character able be in a relationship with the princess?
Yes. There are more PC-Princess endings than any other character. In the current version there's no sex scenes between them though.
there is a game breaking bug in a scene with the vizier. you get an error and game crashes to main menu. it happens after the third hj.

(Edit: the error)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "weekend.rpyc", line 100, in script
File "C:\NakedAmbition-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\NakedAmbition-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\NakedAmbition-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "C:\NakedAmbition-5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Naked Ambition .5 Naked Ambition .5
Yeah, I know about this one. The randomized Fall Events array is one item too short so it crashes on week 32. I'll fix it soon, but you're not missing out on much as the game ends at week 34 anyway.

Fleursdumal

Feb 25, 2019
Yeah, I know about this one. The randomized Fall Events array is one item too short so it crashes on week 32. I'll fix it soon, but you're not missing out on much as the game ends at week 34 anyway.
thanks. Great job on the game by the way, excellent visual and audio style. Gamefication and Ui design is also great.

Ann87

Jun 2, 2017
A full save doesn't really make sense for this kind of game. But this persistent data should unlock the gallery. Delete the .txt extension, it's just there so f95 zone will let me upload it.
I'm sorry but how do I download it? It just opens in a new tab as a txt file

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
A nice game, with only one thing that is unacceptable for me, card system with disabled different outcomes for save/load which basically makes you waste a lot of time on mindless repeatable new games and pray to rngod while trying to unlock specific missing gallery entries. This may look fine for the first time you play, but it gets frustrating very fast. Even if you build your deck with nothing but 2 colors required for a scene failing every other check on the way the game can still throw you one color hand. Bam, new game again. I can understand the dev tries a new approach, but not everything new is good and for every brilliant fresh idea there are many bad ones and this looks more like disabling savescumming is a bad one judging from reactions in this thread. Let people play the way they want. Furthermore the dev seems to double down on this so a natural reaction is to fix the game to enable savescumming and this is exactly what I had to do to enjoy it.

In case anyone wonders how I did it - if you want to make princess use a different card load some save before the choice, open the console (shift+O after enabling it in renpy\common\00console.rpy) and this command will make her forget her all previous picks:

Code:
persistent.deSaveScummer = [0] * len(persistent.deSaveScummer)

Fleursdumal

Feb 25, 2019
A nice game, with only one thing that is unacceptable for me, card system with disabled different outcomes for save/load which basically makes you waste a lot of time on mindless repeatable new games and pray to rngod while trying to unlock specific missing gallery entries. This may look fine for the first time you play, but it gets frustrating very fast. Even if you build your deck with nothing but 2 colors required for a scene failing every other check on the way the game can still throw you one color hand. Bam, new game again. I can understand the dev tries a new approach, but not everything new is good and for every brilliant fresh idea there are many bad ones and this looks more like disabling savescumming is a bad one judging from reactions in this thread. Let people play the way they want. Furthermore the dev seems to double down on this so a natural reaction is to fix the game to enable savescumming and this is exactly what I had to do to enjoy it.

In case anyone wonders how I did it - if you want to make princess use a different card load some save before the choice, open the console (shift+O after enabling it in renpy\common\00console.rpy) and this command will make her forget her all previous picks:

Code:
yeah this kind of card mechanics work better in repeating combat situations to add an element of randomness,in important branching story moments not so much. Pure decision based on stats you grow or decrease throughout the game would be better

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

Code:
Don't want to argue against your general point since I also like being able to savescum, but the odds of what you described happening are 0.4%. Not exactly a scenario most people will run into while playing the game, and that's without mentioning the card combination mechanics that are introduced after the summer festival, which would make failure impossible in the situation you described.

I think its cool to share modding options, but the dev seems to be commited to doing the game without allowing savescum, so I think more specific feedback would be more useful than hyperbolic feedback. Do you have any scenes you feel are too much bullshit to achieve even after focusing your entire run around trying to get it?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
A few things here, I find the argument of 'let the player play how they want' kind of silly. In a game of solitaire, you can't just open the deck and pick a card to put on a pile. Why not? Why not players do what they want? If you let players do whatever they want, it removes the challenge and gameness of a game. Games are defined by rules, just letting players remove they rules if they want is a bad idea.

If you're reloading the game on failing a check, you're playing the game wrong. There's no decisions that by failing that particularly you're locked you out of a route or game is ruined. You might miss a particularly scene, but just try to get it on the next play through.

As for using the console to cheat, go ahead. I actually endorse it. I have no issue with people changing variables, code, whatever they want to get a result. But the basic game interface can't be able to be used to cheat the game or those rules aren't rules anymore, just vague suggestions you can ignore at anytime.

kayzark

Jul 9, 2018
I like everything about this game - the graphics and music are particularly charming. I played it previously and was a little confused by the card system, but I got the hang of it this time round.

I hit an error when combining cards. Not sure which ones. Sorry if it's been reported before.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes