• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thank you! Well fuck....this is really shame because the first chapter is good and I love this exhibitionist setup, really rare nowadays. But I guess this game will drown in only girl-on-girl action, just like the 90% of the adult games.
I could be completely wrong with my assumption and it's not like some other games where MC is not present at all. I'd advise you to give the latest update a go and see how you feel about it so far.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's so frustrating the most games here are full of forced lesbian content, or much worse, forced lesbian NTR. (because if another girl steal MY girl is still NTR despite the public opinion)
For me it depends on the context: A lesbian scene between two LIs in a harem game (and if they are already part of the harem) can be acceptable (incredibly boring and unexciting, but technically acceptable). A scene between a LI and a non-LI girl, can be NTR in my opinion (or a boring and terribly annoying scene at best).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 1116M
SHA1SUM: a639cf1f9e1c787e87b859e1ec28745699e62a5b
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

---

Is the halloween update a side-branch of the main game or a continuation?

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Even my favourite game DMD has awful lot of lesbian content which has nothing to do with the MC. But thanks to the developer the main love interest can turn down every opportunity to become lesbian. It's so frustrating the most games here are full of forced lesbian content, or much worse, forced lesbian NTR. (because if another girl steal MY girl is still NTR despite the public opinion). I only played the first chapter in the past, what about this game? How many forced lesbian scene to watch? Is it the most of the content?
There's a threesome with two girls and MC. There are no scenes in which MC isn't involved.

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Thank you! Well fuck....this is really shame because the first chapter is good and I love this exhibitionist setup, really rare nowadays. But I guess this game will drown in only girl-on-girl action, just like the 90% of the adult games.
There is not even one scene of "only girl-on-girl action".. in the 3 days already released, nor in the Halloween Special released today....... your guess (about drowning in only girl-on-girl action), is 100% wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: KanCerberus

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Is the halloween update a side-branch of the main game or a continuation?
It is a stand alone holiday special that is non-canon to Naked Holidays. Nothing in the halloween special will ever be referred to in the main game. It was made just for fun.... Did you enjoy it? I did.

Reactions: hoborg

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
How many forced lesbian scene to watch?
There are no female on female only sex scenes, in Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, or the Halloween Special. Each of the two scenes involving two women, has a male being pleasured by each female, and taking his pleasure with each female.
There may be a scene in the future that involves just two women pleasuring themselves. If that offends you, please don't download Naked Holidays.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
is the halloween special implemented because it cut off for me after the invite to the party but that was all I saw? not criticizing just want to make sure I didn't miss the content...

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
is the halloween special implemented because it cut off for me after the invite to the party but that was all I saw? not criticizing just want to make sure I didn't miss the content...
It takes you back to the main menu for some reason. From there, you should be able to click on the halloween button thingy.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Naked Holidays [Day 1-3 + HALLOWEEN] [SirHipnos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,08 GB / 331 MB - NakedHolidays-Halloween-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,04 GB / 297 MB - NakedHolidays-Halloween-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes