VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Name's Triangle is so good it almost makes me want to play Cyberpunk again :4Head:
But really there are very few VNs that I can think of that fit the Cyberpunk world more than this one.
Ancient interdimensional gates powered by magical "sexual energy". Truly a staple of the low fantasy cyberpunk genre.
I mean, I get the vibes at the beginning of the game, but I'm not really expecting any more cyberpunk tropes going forward from where the plot is right now (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).
I feel like people could recommend a bunch of games that fit the genre much more closely, but that would be off topic and rude.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Minute quirky conspiracies and people existing just for the juices in them is
a staple of the extraterrestrial scifi genre: alien, predator, Gua uld, jupiter ascending,
not to mention all the gory horror fictions: werewolf, vampire, ghosts,
or the actual horror movies: saw, dexter, purge,
where the mix of someone going in the plot of someone else gives the action: fifth element featured criminally underdevelopped underachievers that just happen to land in the soup of someone powerful with a plan to use them.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Minute quirky conspiracies and people existing just for the juices in them is
a staple of the extraterrestrial scifi genre: alien, predator, Gua uld, jupiter ascending,
not to mention all the gory horror fictions: werewolf, vampire, ghosts,
or the actual horror movies: saw, dexter, purge,
where the mix of someone going in the plot of someone else gives the action: fifth element featured criminally underdevelopped underachievers that just happen to land in the soup of someone powerful with a plan to use them.
That's not even close to Triangle though:LOL:
Every character has unique personality,motivation and story, a role to play in the intrikit - grand scale of things.
Every sub-plot eventually connects in an elegant way, forming this beautiful whole.

Reactions: ktunga

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
1.png

Early Santa
Hello Everybody,
Christmas is the time of giving, so here's a little surprise.
If you are supporting in the month of December and your lifetime support adds up to at least "Reaserch Team" value, messege me and I will grant you the access to B5 P1 :)
The Santa will start visiting you tomorrow :)
The results of the polls are:
"Newcomers Set" - Lisa - The set will be available to Reaserch Team and above Tiers.
Monthly Set - "Christmas Party", monthly sets are available to all Patrons.

And the High Tier set in December belongs to Sydney - available to Hack3rs and above Tiers.
Early Merry Christmas everybody!

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes