VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My money is on the peace keeper and the doctor.
Surprisingly enough, office types do keep to themselves.
Also, intimacy is not something you ”practice” while in long deployments around many people, especially if you are a high skill intense worker, which both these babes are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Name88's Triangle [Book 1-5, Part 1] [Q+N88 3Darts] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.09GB
Repack size: 482MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (779MB).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
I just finished playing the latest update for this and damn I loved it. I can't wait to see more of this. Lisa's body is awesome but my favorite character so far is Claire I liked her part in this.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Please update your mod
Well until the mod is updated, I use this great useful tool to see what is behind Renpy game story choices (as well I use this tool for all my Renpy stories...)… This tool can be used as a stand alone or side by side with wt mods.

Just extract and place 0x52_URM file into your game folder, and run the game (only will work with Renpy titles, Unity and other game engines don't work).

screenshot0001.png

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Some of the screen shots with the girls wearing their vintage workout wear, reminded me of the 1980's TV show...which I watched regularly as a teen. And at the time it was the only thing on TV that offered suggestive content that a health young teen would enjoy. :devilish:

Last edited:

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Welp that was a cool 1min game since i choose to leave the game is over oh well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. And if you don't get it. It's a joke. But for real tho it's a turn off to me when you force a path on me if you going to put a leave option then maybe write a path for that one instead making it a game over. That's just my opinion tho. Other then that i really like the game.

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Since the old mod is outdated, I decided to do the walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and also make some of both choices for all scenes. Enjoy!!!!
P/s: I have to solve some family work to do so I will update it after solving it and will try to do it ASAP
Am I right to assume this is not the updated version (book 5 part 1) ?
It´s hard to tell, recently edited post (from yesterday) and not version number on the attachment file .... :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes