VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Am I right to assume this is not the updated version (book 5 part 1) ?
It´s hard to tell, recently edited post (from yesterday) and not version number on the attachment file .... :unsure:
reread the last line in what you quoted

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
its not updated, mod maker has/had soem irl stuff to take care of, will be updated when they have a chance

Reactions: tatters

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Q+N88 3Darts F95Zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since the old mod is outdated, I decided to do the walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and also make some of both choices for all scenes. Enjoy!!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to Book 5 part 1
View attachment 2088903 View attachment 2088904
Updated to Book 5 part 1

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Liked the game so far, not totally sold on Lisa having a body yet. Seemed like that entire situation happened wayyyyyyy too fast. Your friend wakes up from a coma, you find out your AI now has a body and you take them on a date in like 20 hours? We will see where it goes I guess but not a fan of it yet.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Developer: Q+N88 3Darts F95Zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since the old mod is outdated, I decided to do the walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and also make some of both choices for all scenes. Enjoy!!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to Book 5 part 1
View attachment 2088903 View attachment 2088904
thx for the mod update~ :LOL:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
God, do we STILL not have the option to rename the MC? I can't play as a character called Ghost. It doesn't feel personal

This is one massive bugbear I have about this game. I can't take it seriously with EVERYONE calling MC/"you" Ghost. I'd actually rate this game FAR higher if only we could customise the name!!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
God, do we STILL not have the option to rename the MC? I can't play as a character called Ghost. It doesn't feel personal

This is one massive bugbear I have about this game. I can't take it seriously with EVERYONE calling MC/"you" Ghost. I'd actually rate this game FAR higher if only we could customise the name!!
Maybe if his real name gets revealed we will be able to change it? Wait did his real get reveled yet? I can't remember.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Maybe if his real name gets revealed we will be able to change it? Wait did his real get reveled yet? I can't remember.
I can't either. It's been a while since I last played. Thought I'd come back to it, and suddenly remembered how much I hated having everyone around him call him Ghost

If he didn't want to give people "close" to him his real name, he could've chosen literally ANY other name. "Thomas" or even just "John Smith"

micojive

Oct 2, 2017

You can rename the MC the first time they go through the portal pretty early on in the game...

Reactions: parceload

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I can't either. It's been a while since I last played. Thought I'd come back to it, and suddenly remembered how much I hated having everyone around him call him Ghost

If he didn't want to give people "close" to him his real name, he could've chosen literally ANY other name. "Thomas" or even just "John Smith"
His first name is Rick.

Peace :)

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
any scenes with girls in pantyhose,stockings?
Who the hell would care when there is plenty of FULLY NAKED BITCHES in many different scenes.... I don't know bout anyone else but this one detail far more crucial than most That always does it and will make or break the game for myself. Oh also the less teasing bs and or grinding but the far worse thing that will instantly have a game bust is the overwhelming very popular and seems to be in more than 50% of anything to play is the incredible lame, sissy boy scared of pussy and girls in general mc that is in many games! I don't care bout his name but do want to play as a guy who has and gets pussy in his everyday life and not a douche that seems to be the dev and how he has had his life play out up to this point and it is frustrating to have so much content of these mc's who never have any choice that most men would choose to say or respond in the conversation or situation in what game it maybe at that time... That is a fast delete and ignore for me but it is what it is and this game is one of the better ones especially the chics! Keep up good work dev!
Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif Jaye_Main_CS_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Great game and great update! Claire's story is touching. This game remains at the top of my favorite games list. This dev deserves much more supporters because this game is of a higher level than all the games in this forum ... A small but precious pearl. Thanks for this game!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Name88's Triangle [Book 5 Full] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 486mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Ok so renders are REALLY good in this wich is a real shame considering what I see this has already has been brought up a lot why on earth would you start the game with a fake choice?
It sours the rest of the game.

I don't really care what the choice is about but when you are given one and don't pick the option the dev wants the game just goes "LoL PIck THe OtHer oNe GAME OVER"
What the fuck is the point of that choice?

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes