VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Oh so I wasn't the only one that got a little surprise notification today.
Regardless I'm going to still like this game and as far as politics go there's only a few small convos about it.
Nothing to riot over plus it doesn't get in the way of the booty which is what I'm here for.
So keep doing your thing Name(y)
I can only so totally agree!!! (y)

Reactions: Triple OG

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Name88sTriangle-B5Full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Name88's Triangle [Book 1-5 Full] [Q+N88 3Darts] [LQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.85GB
Repack size: 471MB

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (949MB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Developer: Q+N88 3Darts F95Zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since the old mod is outdated, I decided to do the walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and also make some of both choices for all scenes. Enjoy!!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to Book 5 part 1
View attachment 2088903 View attachment 2088904
There is a new version of the game so if you have time it would be great if you could update the mod.

Reactions: VN..reader

Hell-Fire

Nov 9, 2021
Since the old mod is outdated, I decided to do the walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and also make some of both choices for all scenes. Enjoy!!!!
Can you please update for the full version?

Reactions: imzahai and Punto

Abc3192

Feb 18, 2023
up pls

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Punto

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Please update your mod for book 5 full!! :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys.

Never heard of this game until I saw it on the recent updates. Hadn't been on my radar as it doesn't have any of the usual tags that i go for.

6GB is a big outlay in one go, so just wanted to check how much content is there and what should I expect?

Say between Being a DIK to AWAM?
Just want to make sure i don't waste time downloading 6gb of bloated renders is all.

The few initial comments that I read do seem positive so wanted to gauge the current status of it before taking the plunge (got over to 1.5 TB worth of VNs, RPGM, Ren'py and Unity Adult games from this site that i have downloaded and didn't want to add stuff that wasn't worth it).

Cheers

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Yo question....who's casper? LOL
I'm hoping this isn't anything but joke but he is just a shy but friendly little "GHOST" that even has his very own movie!
Onto the next joke about any writer forcing their views on someone is absolute trash with nobody forcing you to download and try this game or any others. If you don't like it just don't play. that simple. Don't get on here and hate on someone and their work when they never asked you to play it anyways. I betyou don't have anything going on inyour own life that you do for fun except trash others for their idea of doing something different so fucks like these can whine or cry about all they look for so they can continue in line with the reality they live in where they are negative in all they do or get hate thrown at them so they think its normal to bash on others also. If you dont like this awesome game than move on. No need to share your dumb unwanted reasons cause you have such a boring simple mind and only like one way of things and maybe you shpould make your own game so you can get hatyed on and feel what it is like!

Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif 1Reaper-Faith_88sTriangle_sig.gif

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I know you have a lot of work now mate so IF you will have time up pls this too ^^

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
do the choices matter and change story wise?
They don't really change the story but they will affect what scenes you see sometimes. If you want to see everything in one playthrough you'll have to wait for the mod to get updated

Reactions: Punto
3.90 star(s) 45 Votes