VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes
Jul 30, 2018
Developer: Q+N88 3Darts F95Zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since the old mod is outdated, I decided to do the walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and also make some of both choices for all scenes. Enjoy!!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to Book 5 part 1
View attachment 2088903 View attachment 2088904
hey LaikDink are you gonna update your mod for this game?

Reactions: getink

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Q+N88 3Darts F95Zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Since the old mod is outdated, I decided to do the walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and also make some of both choices for all scenes. Enjoy!!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to Book 5 Full
View attachment 2088903 View attachment 2088904
Updated to Ch5 Full

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lisa is new best girl.

Actually that needs more detail because "best girl" doesn't quite cover it here, they are all best girl in different ways.

Reaper is nothing like what I expected when I first heard her name back when this launched. I was expecting one of those tough, angry bitches that devs usually make the military women but while she is tough she's nothing like what you'd expect. She's sweet, caring and if you follow her route carefully she's probably either top or second for wife material. Sure she's broken in her way like all the other girls but she came through hell and survived.

Sydney is probably the ultimate wife. She's super intelligent, sweet, fun, bubbly and she can cook.

Claire is pretty much a natural version of Miranda from Mass Effect. She expects perfection from herself and is smart enough to get it.

Spider is my fave though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
As much as I love this. It is very weird having adults say boobies... Reminds me of middle school when we spelled it on our calculators.

Reactions: VN..reader

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Would be a nice idea to re-introduce the MC's ex Val back into the story with the rest

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Would be a nice idea to re-introduce the MC's ex Val back into the story with the rest
How?

Those 4 women are the best of the best in the country, his ex runs a strip club....

She's not quite in that league and doesn't really have a place there. Not to mention Ghost turned her down just before he started working with them.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
How?

Those 4 women are the best of the best in the country, his ex runs a strip club....

She's not quite in that league and doesn't really have a place there. Not to mention Ghost turned her down just before he started working with them.
You might be right but was she also not working with him in his work so she must have some talent

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
I'm sure this game is good and all, but I just wanted to comment on how funny it is that someone insists on putting their name in the title of their game Sid Meier style, but doesn't bother to come up with an even remotely memorable name for either themself or the game. Like, why even bother? :LOL:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I'm sure this game is good and all, but I just wanted to comment on how funny it is that someone insists on putting their name in the title of their game Sid Meier style, but doesn't bother to come up with an even remotely memorable name for either themself or the game. Like, why even bother? :LOL:
Well, it apparently worked for Sid Meier...

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
There's never going to be ntr in the game.
The setting of the game is a harem setting but romance is also strong part of relations with female characters.
Threesomes might happen at some point,straight forward lesbian probably not.
If threesomes have bi-sexual or lesbian content are they optional?

Reactions: depp123

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
You know, as someone who plays these games for the romance and relationships, rather than adult content, I started this game because of the setting, the character models and the synthwave, but from the plot setup I was expecting to be disappointed by a lot of casual sexy times, which is fine but not what I enjoy. I'm happily surprised to find there's been a lot of relationship building and a fair amount of nice romantic choices (having an option to hold someone while we make pancakes together is just great). Add that to well written characters and an interesting plot, if this game let's me throw around some "I love yous" at some point, I may have to add it to my favourite games list.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:
1014 New images
28 composite animations
22 new songs
13 new sound effects
3713 lines of code/script
Bonus:
I fixed small sound bug at the end of Book 2
Re-did 3 images at the end of Book 2
Re-did 1 animation at Book 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.90 star(s) 45 Votes