VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys.

Never heard of this game until I saw it on the recent updates. Hadn't been on my radar as it doesn't have any of the usual tags that i go for.

6GB is a big outlay in one go, so just wanted to check how much content is there and what should I expect?

Say between Being a DIK to AWAM?
Just want to make sure i don't waste time downloading 6gb of bloated renders is all.

The few initial comments that I read do seem positive so wanted to gauge the current status of it before taking the plunge (got over to 1.5 TB worth of VNs, RPGM, Ren'py and Unity Adult games from this site that i have downloaded and didn't want to add stuff that wasn't worth it).

Cheers
For the size, a decent amount of content, storywise as good as any decent AVN out there and much more content with girls than AWAM has ever had :KEK: hard to believe that game is still going but there you go.

If you are unsure you could always download the compressed version.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
For the size, a decent amount of content, storywise as good as any decent AVN out there and much more content with girls than AWAM has ever had :KEK: hard to believe that game is still going but there you go.

If you are unsure you could always download the compressed version.

Thank you for the run down.

I prefer to get the HQ versions when possible. Now just to wait on the mod update.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I'm hoping this isn't anything but joke but he is just a shy but friendly little "GHOST" that even has his very own movie!
Onto the next joke about any writer forcing their views on someone is absolute trash with nobody forcing you to download and try this game or any others. If you don't like it just don't play. that simple. Don't get on here and hate on someone and their work when they never asked you to play it anyways. I betyou don't have anything going on inyour own life that you do for fun except trash others for their idea of doing something different so fucks like these can whine or cry about all they look for so they can continue in line with the reality they live in where they are negative in all they do or get hate thrown at them so they think its normal to bash on others also. If you dont like this awesome game than move on. No need to share your dumb unwanted reasons cause you have such a boring simple mind and only like one way of things and maybe you shpould make your own game so you can get hatyed on and feel what it is like!

View attachment 2411751 View attachment 2411753 View attachment 2411765

Lighten up Francis..

Oh, and what a great update! Loved every minute of it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Great game. Feeling lucky I stumbled onto it, because it is definitely criminally underrated as far as thread views and replies go.

Harem, solo is not even possible due to the story.
Are you serious? I thought the dev had said there was solo paths and at least 1 throuple?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not in this game, it wouldn't work with how the story goes.

They need to have sex so there is no actual relationships.

MC is sleeping with all of them.
Well, shit. I thought when the game first dropped a couple years ago, the dev had said there would be solos and at least 1 throuple. Probably mistaken though. Who tf knows. lol

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Pretty good story-wise, never felt the need to skip through dialogue. I have my own qualms about the sex scenes being rather vanilla however.... i mean Casper is affectionately known as the assman... maybe a little assplay with some of the girls? Are some kinks going to eventually be introduced or is Ghosty boi just a plane jane kinda guy?

Reactions: ArunPrime

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Are you serious? I thought the dev had said there was solo paths and at least 1 throuple?
I wouldnt put it like the other comment did that said there are no relationships. Relationship building and romance seem to be a big focus of the author. But yea, no solo paths.

Pretty good story-wise, never felt the need to skip through dialogue. I have my own qualms about the sex scenes being rather vanilla however.... i mean Casper is affectionately known as the assman... maybe a little assplay with some of the girls? Are some kinks going to eventually be introduced or is Ghosty boi just a plane jane kinda guy?
Agreed, was kinda expecting at least some development over time, but so far nothing happened to change up the vanilla. But to be fair, its not like they have spent that much time together yet, or had sex that often. So maybe just taking a more realistic approach. And yea, no skipping for me either in this, which is rare. Writing of the dialogues is really good.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So this latest release is about 800MB bigger than book 5 part 1. Is all of that extra stuff at earlier points in the story? Because my last save sends me straight into a screen telling me the update is over.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Anyone else just about throw their monitor when you were given the fake choice of saving one of Claire or Sydney? Apparently I suffer from PTSD from Acting Lessons.
Nah, I did a quick Captain America "I understood that reference", then had a small chuckle and moved on. That Acting Lessons ending was a dick move, but I'm over it and even replayed it recently.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I just deleted and reinstalled the game and now it does continue from the last save. Although the mod I used only had files that should have been overwritten by the update. Strange.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I just deleted and reinstalled the game and now it does continue from the last save. Although the mod I used only had files that should have been overwritten by the update. Strange.
It almost sounds like you installed the update over the old version. That will never work. Always extract the updated zip file into it's own folder. It'll pick up the saves because they are kept in your users folder (in windows at any rate) and not the actual game folder.

As far as mods go, my understanding is that it will change the save files as well, but I've been known to be wrong, so take that for what it's worth. Running an updated version of the game without the mod being installed may break it at some point.

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes