VN Ren'Py Natsumi Love Story [v0.4.6] [Steradianfauns]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Who cares about the gender? Its a fucking wedding, not just some fucking around.

Thats exactly what i do...but since it is the INTRO i'll never see any more of the game.
And nothing is worthy to let your love marry anyone else, no plan is worth carried out if THIS is the price for it...never ever.
some ppl have what u could call an extreme ntr/cuck fetish in that way. tho i agree with u personally and dont like most ntr, some i can get past and ignore others r barely even ntr and the rest will ofc make me drop the game/story. point being dont say nvr unless u say to u personally/imo cuz otherwise ull b wrong since there all kinds of ppl and many fetishes.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
some ppl have what u could call an extreme ntr/cuck fetish in that way. tho i agree with u personally and dont like most ntr, some i can get past and ignore others r barely even ntr and the rest will ofc make me drop the game/story. point being dont say nvr unless u say to u personally/imo cuz otherwise ull b wrong since there all kinds of ppl and many fetishes.
chris-griffin-peeling-eyes-out.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Okay, you're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to my opinion. And my opinion is this is not NTR, it's not designed to caused jealousy, as the MC doesn't feel jealous at all. If I'm in the MC situation, I wouldn't feel jealous at all. So let's just agree to disagree. But I am sorry that you feel jealous to the point where you had to fight a panic attack. You can always unwatch this thread, never play the game, and move on with your life. And maybe you can talk to your big sis about it and maybe she'll reassure you that this game is not your reality and your reality is much more better than this game.

Also, I'm never going to add NTR tag on this, you know why? Because if I do, people who's looking for NTR will find this game, then they'll complain that this is not NTR nor the correct definition of NTR, hell, they're going to be mad when they see what I had planned for the antagonist who's trying to blackmail the LI.
I dont care if IS NTR or not this IS bad first Contact whit the Game i was Happy to trying the Game but after that intro i dont feel continuing the Game the main li marrying someone else i dont cares if is male or female and what your plan for the ending but that intro bro

Last edited:

SteradianFauns

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
Natsumi Love Story V0.4.5 is now released to public! Finally, sorry it took so long, but this update is massive, detail below.

This release contains:
- 112800+ words
- 5600+ renders
- 454 animations
- 9 Sexual Scenes
- Chapter 4 Prevent, which is an alternate route where you avoid the blackmail, but still decide to remove the threat using covert tactics.
- Extra Chapter 2.3, and 2.4 where you and Natsumi pretend to be in a fantasy, a Saintess and a Succubus fantasy.
- Chapter 3.5 extended, after having sex on the rooftop, you and Natsumi decide to sneak into the school at night to have sex again.

- Open World Mode, which include locations, interactions, and yandere sex, and these three are what makes this update took a long time. Though you will still be given a choice to play the non-open world mode. The girls will have stats, but it won't affect the story and gameplay progression at all, they're just some sort of scores.

- Interaction and party mechanics, in this mechanics, you can talk to Natsumi, and invite her to your party so she will follow you to 33 locations. And on 22 of them, you can interact with her, meaning you can talk, flirt, hangout, pat, hug, and kiss her aside from just having sex. And I really rendered the interactions according to the time, location, and expression, which makes the render go up in 5000+

- Yandere Sex, there's lustful mechanics too, and yandere sex utilize this mechanics. When Natsumi's lust is maxed, her yandere side will show up and rides you. And again, I really rendered the animations according to the time and locations, which is why there's 454 new animations.

- Dynamic Sex, among the 9 new sexual scenes, there's a dynamic sex. In other sex scene, the dialogue is straightforward, and you have no control of what you do. In dynamic sex, you can control the speed, stop to kiss her or grab her boobs, stop entirely to tease her, and control when you cum. With each speed has 5 dialogue sets so it doesn't feel too repetitive.

- I admit, some of the dialogue maybe repetitive, especially in the yandere sex, and it's because of time constraint, and some writer block. But in the future, I'll try to make each interaction and yandere sex dialogues unique. Maybe even add more dialogue set so she doesn't say the same thing each time.
To put it simply, my goal is to make you feel like you're really living with Natsumi.

- About 8-9 hour of Contents if you decide to try every interaction.

Links are on the front page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NatsumiLoveStory-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah Natsumi still marrying the other chick despite everyones complain about it. It seems developer is ready to die on that hill. As a girl on girl fan myself (especially in harem games. Girl on girl fun between harem members is extra hot for me) the main love interest (also his sister which is ultimate li for mc on incest themed games) marrying another person (even if that person is also in mc's harem) is bullshit. Sorry not sorry. You trigger people literally from the very first minute of the game. Why would anyone want to play it after that they know Natsumi will marry another person in the end?

Also no mc marrying her illegally before she marries another person doesn't change anything at all. MC should be the only one that marry Natsumi legally or illegaly it doesn’t matter. Natsumi can still have a relationship with other harem girls but she should only be married to mc. Also dev should stop with this legal/illegal shit and if he cares about the laws too much in his incest based fantasy adult game, let mc marry every love interest 'illegally' and call it a day. MC or Natsumi shouldn't need to marry someone legally. Natsumi legally marrying another character other than mc in the end literally ruins the game which other than that bullshit, it’s a really really good game. SteradianFauns please reconsider the Natsumi legally marrying another character than mc thing. It would be still better if it's still optional in harem ending like MC can prevent it happening or allows it or something like that

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah Natsumi still marrying the other chick despite everyones complain about it. It seems developer is ready to die on that hill. As a girl on girl fan myself (especially in harem games) the main love interest (also his sister which is ultimate li for mc on incest themed games) marrying another person (even if that person is also in mc's harem) is bullshit. Sorry not sorry. You trigger people literally from the first minute of the game. Why would anyone want to play it after that they know Natsumi will marry another person?

Also no mc marrying her illegally before she marries another person doesn't change anything at all. MC should be the only one that marry Natsumi. Natsumi can still have a relationship with other harem girls but she should only be married to mc. Also dev can stop with this legal/illegal shit and if he cares about the laws too much in his incest based fantasy adult game, let mc marry every love interest 'illegally' and call it a day. MC or Natsumi shouldn't need to marry someone legally. Natsumi marrying another character than mc legally literally ruins the game
add what you said to the fact that she is being portrayed as a YANDERE is ... just wow..
I don't even have the words to describe it ....
I mean I think it common knowledge that Yandere are sharing personalities .. they love to share their object of affection, they trully love to share them.. with everyone .. cause that's what a Yandere is.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
add what you said to the fact that she is being portrayed as a YANDERE is ... just wow..
I don't even have the words to describe it ....
I mean I think it common knowledge that Yandere are sharing personalities .. they love to share their object of affection, they trully love to share them.. with everyone .. cause that's what a Yandere is.
I don’t care about that part since this is more of harem game and her personality should change a bit but natsumi marrying another person than mc at the harem ending is pure bullshit

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I don’t care about that part since this is more of harem game and her personality should change a bit but natsumi marrying another person than mc at the harem ending is pure bullshit
Dev promised a Natsumi solo route. Which means that the wedding is something that can happen and not something that will happen. It is the same with all the extra sex scenes with all other girls that don't really happen. I think if the dev changed the graphics to something ''cloudy'' for these things to be something like a dream it would stop the confusion.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dev promised a Natsumi solo route. Which means that the wedding is something that can happen and not something that will happen. It is the same with all the extra sex scenes with all other girls that don't really happen. I think if the dev changed the graphics to something ''cloudy'' for these things to be something like a dream it would stop the confusion.
It shouldn't happen especially in 'harem' ending. He said Natsumi marrying another character is the harem ending which is bs imo even if that person is also in mc's harem

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why does Yui say "<store.Nickname object at 0x000000000f6e45e0>?"?
(in chapter 3, I believe)

There's also some use of "Ren-kun" even though I renamed the protag.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It shouldn't happen especially in 'harem' ending. He said Natsumi marrying another character is the harem ending which is bs imo even if that person is also in mc's harem
Yeah, I guess you are right. Though not gonna lie, I just can't bring myself to be sympathetic to harem lovers just because of the absolutely gigantic amount of harem games available in comparison to non-harem games. You have an incredible amount of games available to you that are harem, and it is a bit greedy to nitpick at the fact that harem is not done exactly right in every single game.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The ignore function is really handy with the complainers this thread seems to attract. Feels like I need my own radiation suit just to be in here.

Anyway, the open world mechanics are nice from what I've seen. Not super intrusive, basically an extra thing to do. Otherwise everything else flows the same I expected it to. Since people are still on the subject of the wedding, I will say I had pretty much no reaction to that scene when I played it. I just started the game, I have no idea who Natsumi is, I have no attachment to her yet, so the wedding scene was just like "oh, how did this happen?" I think I remember the wedding is some weird bait and switch, so I still have faith in the dev that something sneaky is going on.

Haven't gotten to the new content yet, but I about slapped the shit out of my forehead with that Pan Hero reference. I thought that was referencing something completely different, only to realize the dev had another game with that title. I felt like a dipshit.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes