An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
If you fight low level enemies relative to your level, you wont get anything. Make sure you're not clearing rooms that are already 100%, and dont bother with the blue or black ghosts.
That's when Im in like the dungeon houses and stuff, right.

I meant when your clearing out extra places like Old Central Ward and places like that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's when Im in like the dungeon houses and stuff, right.

I meant when your clearing out extra places like Old Central Ward and places like that.
I can't remember if you get exp for that stuff normally - the main goal of doing that is to increase the exorcism % of those outer towns which then increases the population which then unlocks new stuff.

Still, same advice, you should focus on the orange and purple ghosts (and green ones if you want to make all other ghosts easier).

Reactions: An0nM4n

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Can I ask where to get the High Reso Camera's?
At the Shop they sell only Normal ones I can't even see what they're doing when I Monitor them while on Mission

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Can I ask where to get the High Reso Camera's?
At the Shop they sell only Normal ones I can't even see what they're doing when I Monitor them while on Mission
In the 1st playthrough, you can only gain access to hi-res cameras in the store if you pick the camera bonus at the start. At least, that's how it used to work at some point, dunno if that's still a thing. Either way, if you didn't pick that bonus, you'll have to wait for your second playthrough to gain access to those.

Reactions: XLuteX

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
In the 1st playthrough, you can only gain access to hi-res cameras in the store if you pick the camera bonus at the start. At least, that's how it used to work at some point, dunno if that's still a thing. Either way, if you didn't pick that bonus, you'll have to wait for your second playthrough to gain access to those.
Thanks
D@mn I guess Ill just have to Start Over

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Man, talk about a good game bogged down by terrible developer decisions.

- The game forces you into ENDGAME if you points get too high/low and you have no way of knowing, one day you go to sleep and the next morning [FINAL DAY]..thats so annoying I had to start over 2 times because I got premature ends.

- The 'Kana System' is terrible, you have no way of knowing her location, you are forced to play hide and seek and look for her and everytime you move maps the time goes by so if you are 1 minute too late she may be gone.

- The 'Time System' is terrible, why oh why can you not just pass the time through waiting on your phone, why do you NEED to go to a bench.

- The 'Exorcism Wards' are so annoying because you need to keep everything at 100% BUT there is a random chance that an invasion might happen and you lose HALF of all your progress if you failed to defend and the game tells you NOTHING about when an invasion will happen on any given day.

- The 'Surveillance Camera System' is terrible, I only found out on my SECOND playthrough that if you chose EASY MODE, you will be notified when you should check the cameras for NTR scenes. If you play on normal you are forced to keep calling to see if she doesnt pick up the phone, this can backfire however because if you call before a NTR scene you will 'save' Kana and prevent it from happening.....JUST PLAY ON EASY MODE.

- The 'Event Unlock' system is....you guessed it TERRIBLE. There are multiple events that you will just NOT see on 1 playthrough which is so tedious and annoying. Kana's actions each day seem to be randomized at the start of the day and like I previously stated, if point values get too high or low then you are forced to endgame and locked out of all remaining content.

Such a shame because the game is really good, just bogged down by terrible mechanics.

Reactions: otarukuma

kato92kgb

Jun 24, 2021
Man, talk about a good game bogged down by terrible developer decisions.

- The game forces you into ENDGAME if you points get too high/low and you have no way of knowing, one day you go to sleep and the next morning [FINAL DAY]..thats so annoying I had to start over 2 times because I got premature ends.

- The 'Kana System' is terrible, you have no way of knowing her location, you are forced to play hide and seek and look for her and everytime you move maps the time goes by so if you are 1 minute too late she may be gone.

- The 'Time System' is terrible, why oh why can you not just pass the time through waiting on your phone, why do you NEED to go to a bench.

- The 'Exorcism Wards' are so annoying because you need to keep everything at 100% BUT there is a random chance that an invasion might happen and you lose HALF of all your progress if you failed to defend and the game tells you NOTHING about when an invasion will happen on any given day.

- The 'Surveillance Camera System' is terrible, I only found out on my SECOND playthrough that if you chose EASY MODE, you will be notified when you should check the cameras for NTR scenes. If you play on normal you are forced to keep calling to see if she doesnt pick up the phone, this can backfire however because if you call before a NTR scene you will 'save' Kana and prevent it from happening.....JUST PLAY ON EASY MODE.

- The 'Event Unlock' system is....you guessed it TERRIBLE. There are multiple events that you will just NOT see on 1 playthrough which is so tedious and annoying. Kana's actions each day seem to be randomized at the start of the day and like I previously stated, if point values get too high or low then you are forced to endgame and locked out of all remaining content.

Such a shame because the game is really good, just bogged down by terrible mechanics.
i like those mechanics, they make the game interessing

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I honestly thoroughly disagree with you on this one, in the sense that as far as I'm concerned, this is how NTR games should work. What I mean is that the antagonist should be active and continuously work towards their goal of corrupting the girl, and if the MC keeps failing in protecting her, then boom, it's too late. Enjoy the lewds.

I wish more so called NTR games did what Nebel does... that is to say, when making you play the MC that someone's trying to cuck, they actually turn the NTR into something that you have to prevent as part of the gameplay, rather than something that's easy to avoid with easy binary choices that are telegraphed from a galaxy far far away while giving you infinite time to do make your choices.

I mean... NTR game, it should be a matter of effort of finding and protecting her. Plus, it's not that hard. If you pay attention, you'll note that the NPCs give you hints to her location every time. On top of that, you can find her before she calls/messages if you look for her.

Honestly, if anything, it's TOO easy to find her... Not to mention that you don't really have that much stuff to do during the night phase aside from running around to find her.

I wouldn't call the time system horrible, but I do agree with you that it'd be nice if you could pass time via just the phone or some such, if only so you can pass it in any location.

It's not that hard to check for invasions... On top of that, there's both a pattern to them as well as a duration. The pattern is that the boss attacks the highest of the three Wards that has any exorcism rating at all out of three. The duration, I don't remember, been too long since I played the game, but there was a minimum amount of time during which the thing doesn't show up after an appearance.

You don't need to call to check the surveillance system though... You just need to check the cameras regularly whenever her heart-beat goes into the red. Not that hard to manage if your goal is to collect day-time events.

Eh, this one's a matter of taste. The game is more focused on being an actual game rather than a gallery with extra steps. Even then, you literally have the option to unlock the gallery after a playthrough, so it's not like you NEED to collect every scene manually the way some other games force you too.

From where I'm sitting, it sounds like you're either to impatient, or just want H as fast as possible to the detriment of everything and anything else.

The system with the scenes is, after all, intended. After all, the whole point is that the MC, and to an extent, the player, does not know exactly what's happening to Kana, or even IF anything is happening to Kana at any given moment. Even then, the game makes it pretty easy to find out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYway, it's genuinely interesting to see your perspective. Another example of love-hate for this particular game. That said, it seems like your focus is less to play a game and more to get to the smut as quickly as possible with the least amount of time spent on it. In which case, this game is simply not for you, at all. It's not what it was designed for. If your goal is to see ALL the smut in a single playthrough and spend as little time actually playing the game as possible, then yeah, this game is going to be terrible.

If your goal is to actually play a game that integrates the H-aspect into its gameplay loop, then this game is going to be great, for the most part, depending on preferences.

There's also the fact that it's a NTR game, and that leads to certain genre conventions too... but it doesn't seem like that stuff is the source of most of your head-aches here.

Out of curiosity, what would you consider as an example of a genuinely good NTR focused game? ...and I mean specifically NTR focused game because focuses on other fetishes means focuses on other mechanics and ways to implement them into the gameplay and whatnot. That's assuming you've played any that you consider good.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I honestly thoroughly disagree with you on this one, in the sense that as far as I'm concerned, this is how NTR games should work. What I mean is that the antagonist should be active and continuously work towards their goal of corrupting the girl, and if the MC keeps failing in protecting her, then boom, it's too late. Enjoy the lewds.

I wish more so called NTR games did what Nebel does... that is to say, when making you play the MC that someone's trying to cuck, they actually turn the NTR into something that you have to prevent as part of the gameplay, rather than something that's easy to avoid with easy binary choices that are telegraphed from a galaxy far far away while giving you infinite time to do make your choices.

I mean... NTR game, it should be a matter of effort of finding and protecting her. Plus, it's not that hard. If you pay attention, you'll note that the NPCs give you hints to her location every time. On top of that, you can find her before she calls/messages if you look for her.

Honestly, if anything, it's TOO easy to find her... Not to mention that you don't really have that much stuff to do during the night phase aside from running around to find her.

I wouldn't call the time system horrible, but I do agree with you that it'd be nice if you could pass time via just the phone or some such, if only so you can pass it in any location.

It's not that hard to check for invasions... On top of that, there's both a pattern to them as well as a duration. The pattern is that the boss attacks the highest of the three Wards that has any exorcism rating at all out of three. The duration, I don't remember, been too long since I played the game, but there was a minimum amount of time during which the thing doesn't show up after an appearance.

You don't need to call to check the surveillance system though... You just need to check the cameras regularly whenever her heart-beat goes into the red. Not that hard to manage if your goal is to collect day-time events.

Eh, this one's a matter of taste. The game is more focused on being an actual game rather than a gallery with extra steps. Even then, you literally have the option to unlock the gallery after a playthrough, so it's not like you NEED to collect every scene manually the way some other games force you too.

From where I'm sitting, it sounds like you're either to impatient, or just want H as fast as possible to the detriment of everything and anything else.

The system with the scenes is, after all, intended. After all, the whole point is that the MC, and to an extent, the player, does not know exactly what's happening to Kana, or even IF anything is happening to Kana at any given moment. Even then, the game makes it pretty easy to find out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYway, it's genuinely interesting to see your perspective. Another example of love-hate for this particular game. That said, it seems like your focus is less to play a game and more to get to the smut as quickly as possible with the least amount of time spent on it. In which case, this game is simply not for you, at all. It's not what it was designed for. If your goal is to see ALL the smut in a single playthrough and spend as little time actually playing the game as possible, then yeah, this game is going to be terrible.

If your goal is to actually play a game that integrates the H-aspect into its gameplay loop, then this game is going to be great, for the most part, depending on preferences.

There's also the fact that it's a NTR game, and that leads to certain genre conventions too... but it doesn't seem like that stuff is the source of most of your head-aches here.

Out of curiosity, what would you consider as an example of a genuinely good NTR focused game? ...and I mean specifically NTR focused game because focuses on other fetishes means focuses on other mechanics and ways to implement them into the gameplay and whatnot. That's assuming you've played any that you consider good.
A Struggle With Sin.

I am not impatient at all, in fact its the opposite, I WANT to spend all my time in the game world but I feel like I am being punished for wanting to see everything. I dont mind the tedious stuff like the time system, kana location, etc but the biggest gripe would be the forced ENDGAME, I still havent seen every scene and I am hesistant to play again because I knowone morning I am gonna randomly wake up and its going to put me into the final phase and force me to clear the Ashanae Family Manor.

Games in general, NTR/AAA/Regular, are just better when you are NOT on a clock. The worst feeling in the world for me back as a kid gamer was when I heard the timer sound and the drowning sound in the Sonic games both of which are systems designed to end your game if you dont do X thing in X amount of time....dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun.............womp womp womp womp wooooooooooomp wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-womp womp.

The point being just let me play the game at my own pace devs.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A Struggle With Sin.

I am not impatient at all, in fact its the opposite, I WANT to spend all my time in the game world but I feel like I am being punished for wanting to see everything. I dont mind the tedious stuff like the time system, kana location, etc but the biggest gripe would be the forced ENDGAME, I still havent seen every scene and I am hesistant to play again because I knowone morning I am gonna randomly wake up and its going to put me into the final phase and force me to clear the Ashanae Family Manor.

Games in general, NTR/AAA/Regular, are just better when you are NOT on a clock. The worst feeling in the world for me back as a kid gamer was when I heard the timer sound and the drowning sound in the Sonic games both of which are systems designed to end your game if you dont do X thing in X amount of time....dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun.............womp womp womp womp wooooooooooomp wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-womp womp.

Or rather to chime in, a contrived clock.

I don't mind it in ASWS when you know you need to go hunt or farm because otherwise you fucking starve to death. But that's a different gameplay feeling than having a corner clock for which you know if you dont call her for the thousandth time that day, the dev's chosen character will bang her silly.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
A Struggle With Sin.

Sadly, I can't comment on that game, because the 3D model style there is completely unappealing for me so I won't touch it... as such I can't really make a comparison between the systems.

Beyond that, all I can say is that the forced ending only applies when you're going specifically for the NTR ending, or when you allow things to progress too far. (At 800 submission, Kana starts doing a certain type of event on her own that can't be interrupted, so if things get that far, it is indeed just a matter of time until the game ends.) Outside of that though, you have as much time as you want.

Additionally, I don't remember if it was on the 1st or the 2nd NG+, and I don't know if this applies to the current version of the game or not... but in the version of the game I played, you got a Fairy NPC in the gallery room that told you what Kana's current submission stat is, even if you don't have the status 5 unlocked, and also allows you to increase or decrease her submission stat to mess around with things.

The NTR game over happens at 1200 submission, regardless of any other factors. If Kana reaches 1200 or higher in a night, then the next day automatically transitions into the NTR ending.

With these two details you can control a single playthrough in almost any way you want... but the game kind of still expects multiple playthroughs or save shenanigans because of the multiple endings, which aren't unlocked when you use the full gallery unlock options.

That said, only two endings have lewd stuff in them. The NTR ending and the Netorase ending.

Reactions: An0nM4n

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Sadly, I can't comment on that game, because the 3D model style there is completely unappealing for me so I won't touch it... as such I can't really make a comparison between the systems.

Beyond that, all I can say is that the forced ending only applies when you're going specifically for the NTR ending, or when you allow things to progress too far. (At 800 submission, Kana starts doing a certain type of event on her own that can't be interrupted, so if things get that far, it is indeed just a matter of time until the game ends.) Outside of that though, you have as much time as you want.

Additionally, I don't remember if it was on the 1st or the 2nd NG+, and I don't know if this applies to the current version of the game or not... but in the version of the game I played, you got a Fairy NPC in the gallery room that told you what Kana's current submission stat is, even if you don't have the status 5 unlocked, and also allows you to increase or decrease her submission stat to mess around with things.

The NTR game over happens at 1200 submission, regardless of any other factors. If Kana reaches 1200 or higher in a night, then the next day automatically transitions into the NTR ending.

With these two details you can control a single playthrough in almost any way you want... but the game kind of still expects multiple playthroughs or save shenanigans because of the multiple endings, which aren't unlocked when you use the full gallery unlock options.

That said, only two endings have lewd stuff in them. The NTR ending and the Netorase ending.
If I knew the variable for submission I would start over and just adjust it before it ever went over 1200 but the game is in japanese in RPGSaveEditor. I never seen a fairy girl so that must be a new game+ thing I guess, if i knew i could adjust stats in game that woulda saved my playthroughs.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If I knew the variable for submission I would start over and just adjust it before it ever went over 1200 but the game is in japanese in RPGSaveEditor. I never seen a fairy girl so that must be a new game+ thing I guess, if i knew i could adjust stats in game that woulda saved my playthroughs.
No, she shows up the first time Kana skeezes around with lerence. Which is kinda silly, because if you're playing a "defensive" playthrough, knowing those stats is rather important, arguably far more important than someone who wants her to get as slutty as possible.

Do know however on your second playthrough of any variety in a new game + you get the chance to adjust submission at will.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
No, she shows up the first time Kana skeezes around with lerence. Which is kinda silly, because if you're playing a "defensive" playthrough, knowing those stats is rather important, arguably far more important than someone who wants her to get as slutty as possible.

Do know however on your second playthrough of any variety in a new game + you get the chance to adjust submission at will.
On that note.....anyone got a new game+ savefile they can throw my way? Damn this game....my third playthrough.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
On that note.....anyone got a new game+ savefile they can throw my way? Damn this game....my third playthrough.
I dumped my whole save folder over in this post. On the one hand, it has saves on all sorts of levels of playthroughs with very high levels. On the other hand, it's from the 1.1 Translator Edition, and I have NO idea if that's going to cause any problems with this version of the game or not.

I'm sure I had a save in there that was right on the edge of NG+, but I don't remember which it was and I don't have the time to check right this second... (It's late and I need sleep, unfortunately.)

Fair warning though, I didn't play on Easy Mode... but... uh... with all the crap I had, it's pretty much trivial to make anything happen. Had High Res cameras installed everywhere, Status 5 unlocked. The works. Had most of the scenes unlocked naturally too... but that's not something I recommend aiming for. >.>"

I can't remember if I still had those saves where I intentionally experimented with stat levels to see the effects on skills and stuff...

Oh well. Use them at your own peril and all that jazz.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Going to throw my thoughts into the ring here: the repetitive dates the MC can have with Kana are just meh. So is the way Kana doesn't really change her attitude enough from low to high submission scenes during the day. Which can be annoying if you are suddenly getting hit with five or more thigh jobs scenes in a row when you're already at high submission and are trying to find the last two daytime sex scenes.
I think the night scenes are better, but could still be better. Again, sometimes the order of scenes messes up. Kana's given dozens of blowjobs and gulped down Lawrence's cum, she should not still be protesting that or be astonished by his size. That feels like a programming issue.

I like the reactions to her change in underwear, that's kind of fun, but her body changing over time could have been woryked into the story better.
There are so many moments like that - where Kana's descent could have been expounded upon. Wouldn't have needed many more cgs, just a lot more writing.
Similarly, her going in search of Lawrence would have been interesting.

The Endings. They suck. One whore ending, one netorase ending, fine. One ending where you live happily ever after, cutting all contact with Lawrence, fine. What about an ending where she just leaves with Lawrence? Or is that one of the endings I haven't gotten yet? - True and one of the bad ends I think.

Beyond that, two minor mysteries. I have gotten all the areas open but the movie theater. Do all three of the other living areas nead to be at max population? I think I'm close, like within a hundred or so spread out across all three.

What message made Kana go white faced the night after Lawrence arrived in town? The one where she says she got a game update or something after saying that she had gotten something from the mayor? I was also somewhat disappointed that not meeting up with Kana that first night didn't result in a verbal type flirting scene with Lawrence, even though, if you do that, you see the submission number go up by five.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
I like the reactions to her change in underwear, that's kind of fun, but her body changing over time could have been woryked into the story better.
Well, yes. But the dev had to axed a bunch of their ambitions because of their technical limitation, covid happened to. After a few delays, I guess they found it hard to continue further so they had to deliver it as it is.
Such a shame, I enjoy Nebel, but it could have been a way better game.

Reactions: TgMaker
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes