BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Right?!?

*MC and Eliza leave town on a quest and walk past Milton's guard post*

Milton : "Oh! Hey guys! How's it going? Did you talk to the guildmaster?!?"
MC : "Who are you agai..."
Eliza, interrupting the MC : "Oh, Milton! Y-yeah! Of course we did! You were such a big help!"
Milton blushing at Eliza : "Oh miss Eliza, I didn't do too much. I was really happy to help you. Say uh...w-would you like to get together for a drink at the tavern later?"
Eliza : "Uh, sure, of course. We're uh...we're going out on a quest now, but maybe when we get back, ok?"
MC thinking : "Huh? Why would she...we're going to be gone for 3 days..."
Milton : "Swell! I'll see you there!"
MC to Eliza after they walk away a bit : "Why would you bother saying that? You know we're going to be gone for days."
Eliza : "It doesn't hurt to be polite or friendly, MC! You really do need to work on your social skills."
MC : "Whatever you say, wise-one." *chuckles*

*MC and Eliza return to town after finishing their quest and head to the tavern for dinner. As they approach the door slams open and 3 guards drag out a kicking and screaming Milton*

Milton : "No! I have to wait here! Miss Eliza is going to be back soon and we're going to have a drink and a wonderful evening!"
Guard : "By the Gods, shut up, Milton! Not only did you go against regulations by letting people into the city, but you've been away from your post for 3 bloody days! You're going to the stockade. You'll be lucky if they don't cane you for dereliction of duty!"
Milton as he's dragged off : "Nooooooooo! Miss Elizaaaaaa...."
MC : "So..."Doesn't hurt to be friendly.", eh?"
MC and Eliza :
View attachment 2478942
That's actually pretty good... I could see something like that happening

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nephilim [v0.2.1] [BuuPlays] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.54GB
Repack size: 434MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

I tried to download your comp vers for PC from MixDrop & GoFile .... both times I got a message about a found virus. I had "false-positive" message a few times in the past - the difference this time was, my OS did not saved the fully downloaded file into quarantine or similar things, it deleted the file right away completly from my system.
win 11 pro x64 and all updates + malewarebytes and spyhunter5 pro
Normally PixelD is fast, but it's giving me a 5 hours to download (full version). As well I had the virus alert and auto delete as well with the compressed version. (Zippy share) And I'm on win 10.
My anti virus goes off when downloading this file saying a trojan is present. :unsure:
I can see several of you has had issues with the compressed version.
I just want to clarify that the only links I as the developer provide, can be found directly on my patreon for free with each public update. Those links should always be risk free(y)
I hope you all enjoy the update! Next update's renders are complete and I'm currently busy coding it:coffee:.
It will release in April:)
I checked (Norton and Kaspersky), false positive by Windows Defender, Windows Defender went insane after the latest windows update.

This affects not only compressed versions but games and comics as well and the craziest part is that comics only contain .jpg and .png images.

So please double-check with another anti-virus software (Other than Windows Defender) before reporting.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I checked (Norton and Kaspersky), false positive by Windows Defender, Windows Defender went insane after the latest windows update.

This affects not only compressed versions but games and comics as well and the craziest part is that comics only contain .jpg and .png images.

So please double-check with another anti-virus software (Other than Windows Defender) before reporting.
I have added info like this...
but some are just ignoring it :confused:

After some testing and help from others, i've come to the conclusion that its the files with .7z extension get flagged.

Here is "Nephilim-0.2.1-pc_MQ" packed as .rar extension:
Here is "Nephilim-0.2.1-pc_MQ" packed as .zip extension:

Something definitely gone wrong with WinDef update... unless the conspiracy theory is true and WinRar really reported 7zip's algorithm to AV's to get flagged :eek:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

I really like your game, a (light path/dark path) MC that has an "secret edge - power of the angels" that also attracts the babes (LI path choices), as well as, dealing with enemies, which the MC can (player options) do as he (chooses) death or life.

Players - If haven't played the game don't read my spoiler.

The only thing players (like myself) would love to find out later (if you've written the script to tell us), is where the MC's "powers" were gained by his Mother's union (a request, I don't want to see mommy getting railed, thanks), (through a flashback or another way to reveal this to us), with a heavenly angle or something from the fallen? :unsure:

I like the renders, the LIs are nice and have real character!

Good luck with your game.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
FUTURE TAGS: Anal sex, Big Tits, Corruption, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Milf, Sexual harassment, Interracial, Stripping, POV, Sleep sex.
Can we have a harem without bi-sexual or lesbian content. You haven't mentioned it but some creators assume harem=Bi-sexual LI's. Also, are any of these tags optional?

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Developer,
Could you add stat for coin or money too ??
BuuPlays
Hey Allan! I currently don't have any plans to add a tracker for money. I did mess around with it for a while but I wasn't able to get the coding right so I ended up shelving that idea.
The game won't have any free-roams or grinding (except the lewd kind);)

Hi Dev,

I really like your game, a (light path/dark path) MC that has an "secret edge - power of the angels" that also attracts the babes (LI path choices), as well as, dealing with enemies, which the MC can (player options) do as he (chooses) death or life.

Players - If haven't played the game don't read my spoiler.

The only thing players (like myself) would love to find out later (if you've written the script to tell us), is where the MC's "powers" were gained by his Mother's union (a request, I don't want to see mommy getting railed, thanks), (through a flashback or another way to reveal this to us), with a heavenly angle or something from the fallen? :unsure:

I like the renders, the LIs are nice and have real character!

Good luck with your game.
Hey Yaya! Happy to hear your view of the story! To answer your question about mc origins, you saw early on in a flashback that his mother summoned the angel Castiel, who merged some of his essence into her thus making her pregnant and mc being born as a result of that.

Can we have a harem without bi-sexual or lesbian content. You haven't mentioned it but some creators assume harem=Bi-sexual LI's. Also, are any of these tags optional?
Hey Batta! I do not plan to create any bi love interests. If I do create threesome scene at some point it will be with both girls focusing on pleasing the player. Most "fetishes" will definitely be optional and avoidable, as a player I dislike being forced through a certain fetish. So I try my best to give players the choice when such scenes appear. Cheers :)

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Hey Allan! I currently don't have any plans to add a tracker for money. I did mess around with it for a while but I wasn't able to get the coding right so I ended up shelving that idea.
The game won't have any free-roams or grinding (except the lewd kind);)

Hey Yaya! Happy to hear your view of the story! To answer your question about mc origins, you saw early on in a flashback that his mother summoned the angel Castiel, who merged some of his essence into her thus making her pregnant and mc being born as a result of that.

Hey Batta! I do not plan to create any bi love interests. If I do create threesome scene at some point it will be with both girls focusing on pleasing the player. Most "fetishes" will definitely be optional and avoidable, as a player I dislike being forced through a certain fetish. So I try my best to give players the choice when such scenes appear. Cheers :)
I love your answer. I will try this out this weekend as it looks great.

Reactions: EJW and BuuPlays
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes