throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Really apologise for you all experiencing these bugs. I have no team and had to do everything myself.
No worries. A lot of us got the game for free so the best we could do is to point out the bugs we find so you could get them fixed for your other players on Steam, Patreon, whatever.

Also, since it's marked as [Completed], I don't know if it's too late to ask for some sort of a quick hint or tutorial option. Maybe just a link to a web page or a single page in the main menu. Just FAQs or something like "How do I increase my int/str/charisma?", "How do I reduce suspicion?" would suffice for me.

Reactions: muki1995

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Just updated the game on steam which fixes all the issues listed here. No idea if the person who originally uploaded it can update the thread.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Don't get me wrong. Very nice graphics and animations and all. Though, WTF! 14 Gb! What went wrong there?!

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Not gonna lie that had me giggling a bit and gave me huge Vampires the Masquerade vibes xD
Hahaha that's genuinely the idea I was going for. Deb of Night/ Mistress of Red!

Game Needs subtitles in the opening I play without sound and had no fuckin clue what was going on until I turn the voices back on........ Immidiate nope for me.
Subs are added in the latest update on steam

Where Can I Talk to Dia? I can see her in the University but I can't talk to here like i dont have releationship with her
Diner

I finished the game and curiosity hit me.
Which of the two choices at the end is the canon ending?
The obvious answer would be the first, but the second would make more sense with the title of the upcoming sequel.
In the book I wrote originally, you go back but with Kanthia.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Just updated the game on steam which fixes all the issues listed here. No idea if the person who originally uploaded it can update the thread.
As the game dev, I think you can request ownership of the thread so you'd have the authority to edit the first post.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Okay, another bug, I think.

While doing the Adente route, my current objective is to deal with the giant. But when I go to the giant, the only option is to have fun with her.

icebender

Jun 14, 2017
How do i create mind control nanochips, wwhen i click the button with valencia, it says i dont understand this

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
Is the potion making background worth it?

Without any context to how good these are... i have to choose the power of money, as its usually a pretty effective super power.

• Haha
Reactions: IndianaTK
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes