Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Came back after months to see how the game had progressed. Chapter 2 is better than 1. The arena and combat system was really cool, I hope we have more of it in the future. I wonder if there's hidden sex scenes.

Reactions: Sir Leon and Tulrek

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701777829830.png
New Antioch [R0.3] Dev Log the twelwth.

completed 60 renders and finished Arena fight no 2.
started work on fight no 3,
estimate is that another 1.5 weeks worth of renders are left in total.

Story preview of ep 3:

Ep 3 is called "Death in an Oval".
It serves as the ending to the unofficial Act 1 of New Antioch.

You'll take back control of your life,
you'll force your way further into the belly of the beast,
you'll make new friends (and more) along the way.

You'll discover more about yourself,
you'll discover some of the relic's secrets.

And though it'll be a new beginning,
it's up to you should this be also an ending.
Ask yourself if the beast truly deserves to die and, if it does,
ask yourself who you'd be killing it for.
Yourself... or your master?

See you guys in dev log no 13! :D

1701778485058.png
D . O . M . I . N . A . T . E !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Happy Holidays
1703248837564.png
Merry Christmas everyone!
Fun fact: the very first day I started work on New Antioch was Dec 25 2022, so this is kind of an anniversary for me. I whipped up a special render for the occasion, and a 4K version will be on #bonus-renders in our Discord (available to Speculator+ if I've set it up right).
I want to give a big thank you to everyone who's supported me in 2023. You guys give this project life, and I really hope you all enjoy episode 3. I have big things planned for episode 4, but I'll leave its preview for after the break. ;)
Why are you still reading this? Go! Go! Catch up with family! Drink eggnog! Bake those cookies for Santa! Have an awesome holidays, and I'll see you all on the other side. :D
Cheers,
TheRedMyst

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
How do I know If I will kill the prisoner in the fighting pit? I just evaded all his attacks and he died in a single blow. Kinda funny, but I prefer to avoid deaths.

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Do you mean the big guy Barnabus? He dies no matter what
No, the first skinny guy. I was doing a no hit run, so I just deflect his hit and missed the punches on purpose. So after some time I grabbed his feet and threw him away. He insta died since the guard said to throw him into the river.

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
No, the first skinny guy. I was doing a no hit run, so I just deflect his hit and missed the punches on purpose. So after some time I grabbed his feet and threw him away. He insta died since the guard said to throw him into the river.
Santi only dies if the last damage he takes is from a strike, or if it's the grapple where you grab his face and slam his head into the ground. If you grabbed his leg or wrist and threw him out of the ring, he'll live (you'll know if it says he's breathing faintly).

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1704022456508.png

Ahem ... Speculator - daughter of the queen, married off to the brother of the royal doctoress, with split personality ... mighty big decision to let this babe have her way with this brand new release.

Reactions: TheRedMyst
4.60 star(s) 52 Votes