yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewAntioch-R0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Abhai

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Question, is there a full story board estimate for roughly how many episodes will be needed for the game to fully tell it's story and be completed, or is this going to be a never ending adventure of one thing after another? The rendering looks good enough that I'm going to check this out either way, but I am curious if there is an actual plan for a story end at some point. (And no, I'm not asking for story spoilers)

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
Question, is there a full story board estimate for roughly how many episodes will be needed for the game to fully tell it's story and be completed, or is this going to be a never ending adventure of one thing after another? The rendering looks good enough that I'm going to check this out either way, but I am curious if there is an actual plan for a story end at some point. (And no, I'm not asking for story spoilers)
I do have a full story planned, and the game will probably be around 10 episodes in total.

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
I basically am stuck at fighting this giant but it always ends up in him crushing me. What am I doing wrong?
The crushing should only happen if you pick a specific option when he grabs you. The other two will get you out of it. ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
New Antioch [R0.2 Public] [TheRedMyst] (1.75 GB rar pc source)
232 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/sounds quality; reduced music quality):

done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
p.s.
if there is a demand, gonna compile/put mac version as well

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1695060895633.png
This game is starting out with all the right summer blockbuster moves that win over any audience in seconds.

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
So, is it worth to keep the default moniker for the extra flavor text?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1695062238306.png
In a game so much like Peter Pan & Wendy from earlier this year, any fantasia name is welcome.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 52 Votes