MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Ah thanks.
Not sure about a mod yet, but I'll be attaching an official walkthrough pdf with each release.
If you don't mind a suggestion.... If any of the premium wt mod creators start to take interest in your project, maybe consider giving them early access to your non-beta updates, so that their walk through and your title can be released at the same time. Instead of users waiting days, and sometimes even longer for a wt mod to be updated (some walk through mods can affect users saves, so that the updated wt is needed for saves to load properly).

As well having regular wt mod / multi mod support, can only improve interest and the potential to gain more subs and larger fan base. Regards.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And this is where I'm missing the option to tell the miserable cunt to go fuck herself. The MC's already on death row, no need to play along with any silly buggers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or, if that's considered a ... sub-optimal survival strategy, at least stonewalling her imbecile hypotheticals.
you cant be more wrong...yet opinions differ, asses and all that shit.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1695071148573.png
MC proceeds to scratch the itch of this vixxen .. all for what???
1695071185322.png
Congratulations for the exchange where only MC gives his pound a flesh ... disgustin ...
1695071249035.png
What did you just say? Right after we struck our agreement and I scratched you yffy itch?
1695071314757.png
You got that right, fellow gamer girl ... she just went back on her word, by uttering many back ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You wait till you see all MC has ever gotten outta two whole episodes of fighting for his girls:
1695071432224.png
Holding hands .. that is all MC has to show for all his troubles .. such disgusting profiteering lying scum these girls are.

1695071502383.png
She got a whole vision worth of our sunshine out of it, never said anything of value back.

1695071563210.png
You are so right there, gamer girl: blueballs all the way. No point playing for ungrateful lying wenches.

1695071633225.png

Last edited:

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
That's strange. Are you playing on a phone maybe? Could be a bug in the Android version.
I'm getting the same problem as that one guy is posting about, I'm on android, some decisions/choices show up as intended, but most of the fight scenes(and the early on debating Dante about his existential problems) are screwed up and only show one option, whether or not it's the correct one for the situation seems like random chance. About the only fighting choice that seemed to work was the bridge battle with Rocco and Nightowl.

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
I'm getting the same problem as that one guy is posting about, I'm on android, some decisions/choices show up as intended, but most of the fight scenes(and the early on debating Dante about his existential problems) are screwed up and only show one option, whether or not it's the correct one for the situation seems like random chance. About the only fighting choice that seemed to work was the bridge battle with Rocco and Nightowl.
Yep, I will try to fix this soon. I've added a note on the thread in the mean time, to warn people about the problem.

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
lol..JPG
So titus has something to do in future of the storyline or not ???

I need a verdict - (y) or (n)

Nov 19, 2021
...I don't know about the original two Fallout games, but this game tells a better story than Fallout 3 and 4. The Megaton themed question was fun. I'm enjoying this. I like the way that you have to think about what your answers are to characters to get the most out of the conversation. I also like how the game reminds you of their personality in order to gauge how you might want to fight or answer them. Pretty fun.

Although lets face it...all you have to do is roll back. But we'll pretend I didn't do that. I like the characters. I just wish there was a King Hippo reference when fighting the fat guy. We need more Punch Out! jokes in life.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, I'm enjoying this title so far...but then bam a frigging mini game. And I'm really not a fan of mini games, like seeing none in my AVN.

Well, here's hoping the dev will consider inserting a skip MG choice, for us players who hate mini games. ;)

Reactions: Saphfire
4.60 star(s) 52 Votes