3.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
If I may advise you... Wait for the compressed version to make the android port, the size is one of the biggest problems for android users, sometimes is better to download the compressed version and use Joiplay when the app size is too big.
Hey there , yes i am waiting on the compressed version however if need arrivs i can get the renders down to 720p or 900p and that should reduce the size alot more for phones specfically.

Reactions: Gudil

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Holy crap! Thank God the title is so much more original than a title someone might come up with if they were totally consumed with face over success or originality that they may possibly take pride in

0.000006 kudos

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Holy crap! Thank God the title is so much more original than a title someone might come up with if they were totally consumed with face over success or originality that they may possibly take pride in

0.000006 kudos
sarcasm i sense , must you be why so rood

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
dont know if this was answered or not the tags have incest so whats the incest brother/sister sister/sister daughter/mom daughter/dad uncle/niece aunt/niece cousin/cousin?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
dont know if this was answered or not the tags have incest so whats the incest brother/sister sister/sister daughter/mom daughter/dad uncle/niece aunt/niece cousin/cousin?
Incest actually is not just for mc but other scenes / character as well , so while the mc will have possible cousin / sister scenes , there will also be ( if you've played the game) few scenes of certain characters that have this happening in their life.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Incest actually is not just for mc but other scenes / character as well , so while the mc will have possible cousin / sister scenes , there will also be ( if you've played the game) few scenes of certain characters that have this happening in their life.
Hopefully we still get to seduce all the ladies in the family, for that sweet sweet lesbian love :love:

Jan 14, 2021
So no further interaction with the father? If so I'm a little disappointed since there is barely any F/D content, especially with a female protagonist. Regardless, the current product has a lot of scenes, Kiara is hot AF and I love the control over what occurs. The grammar is rough, but not unreadable. Looking forward to what you bring in future updates.

Good luck dev, I wish you great success.

Reactions: AGhostLikeMe
Jan 16, 2019
But.., why in Japan ?? this not the land of huge dicks i guess, so our female protagonist will have to deal with little vieners :ROFLMAO:
if Female MC is also asian then it cant be problem since asian girls have little pussy and cant take big viener.
check jmdd55 on twitter for example xD

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Hmmm i see many game out lately with female MC. but this one has amazing renders. But ima peace out since i only play game with Male MC but good luck with the game.

Reactions: The D0n

wucyviiiiiii

Sep 3, 2021
I'll be honest, why does Kiara (the main protagonist) look like a 40-year-old single mother, while the supposed mother looks like her daughter in comparison.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes