3.90 star(s) 29 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
interesting All Corruption choices lead to Kiara gaining Corruption,even if they are choices from other characters in other places. I want to see a depraved Kiara,but it is interesting how her corruption points are gained. Not only her own actions affect her. Others horny and corrupt choices do to.

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
interesting All Corruption choices lead to Kiara gaining Corruption,even if they are choices from other characters in other places. I want to see a depraved Kiara,but it is interesting how her corruption points are gained. Not only her own actions affect her. Others horny and corrupt choices do to.
That was like that for the first two days or three days, I think it was 2 days, then after that, it's all Kiara choices that mattered, at the beginning it was for the player that wants to see other nsfw scenes that involve Kiara, as some players would have skipped those scenes that do not involve Kiara, like what outfit Kiara wears on her first and second photoshoot, how far the man in the hairdressers will touch Kiara and so on, if you want Kiara to be normal then, the corruption points won't effect your choices but only give Kiara choices, it's how you want her to be that matters, if your purple heart is over half way with corruption then that will lead for the bad ending path, keeping her purple heart points below half way or near half way, your okay to keep Kiara as normal as possible, plus this way, your able to see more nsfw scenes with Kiara if you wanted her to play that way, their is also shopping segments where you can add or remove her corruption points that you see fit

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
That was like that for the first two days or three days, I think it was 2 days, then after that, it's all Kiara choices that mattered, at the beginning it was for the player that wants to see other nsfw scenes that involve Kiara, as some players would have skipped those scenes that do not involve Kiara, like what outfit Kiara wears on her first and second photoshoot, how far the man in the hairdressers will touch Kiara and so on, if you want Kiara to be normal then, the corruption points won't effect your choices but only give Kiara choices, it's how you want her to be that matters, if your purple heart is over half way with corruption then that will lead for the bad ending path, keeping her purple heart points below half way or near half way, your okay to keep Kiara as normal as possible, plus this way, your able to see more nsfw scenes with Kiara if you wanted her to play that way, their is also shopping segments where you can add or remove her corruption points that you see fit
well that is cool. I'd prefer to see Kiara get corrupt rather than stay on the pure route. Corrupt Paths are so much more fun. To see Kiara get so corrupt she might sprout devil horns and a sexy forked tail, ;) well at least metaphorically speaking. Same for Mia to see her get depraved. Mind you I would love to see all the girls corrupted beyond the pale. Great Story Regardless

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Seems like there was a image bug in the kick him option , here's the patch.

Installation notes : Download and extract the archive , cut / copy the folder and then move it to this location in the game's directory.

NewBeginningsInJapan-V-0.5.0-pc\game\images\Jpn\dyfrthjpn

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
The screenshots are somewhat confusing. Are there any male characters in the game? Are they romancable?
You play as a female protagonist, there are many male characters that Kiara will interact with, even with corruption and with romance

Romance paths, you can choice from one of two girls or one of two guys or you can stay single, all with low or high corruption

The dev and his team are working on a lesbian patch where, the male characters like Taka will be female, so for lesbian only paths, males can be avoided

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Seems like there was a image bug in the kick him option , here's the patch.

Workupload

Installation notes : Download and extract the archive , cut / copy the folder and then move it to this location in the game's directory.

NewBeginningsInJapan-V-0.5.0-pc\game\images\Jpn\dyfrthjpn
That folder does not exist, are you saying we need to create it, then dump that folder into it? There is a day2jpn and a dy3jpn folder but no dyfrthjpn folder. If that was the case, it would have been easier to hove created that folder, with all it's subfolders and files, zipped ot up and asked people just just unzip and copy/paste into the images\Jpn folder

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
image_2024-02-06_155533053.png

This is the very same build that was uploaded , if dayfrthjpn wasn't there you'd get none of the day 4 scenes let alone the taka kick one.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Did a super crude compression, tested it and works on PC, use it at your own risk, if no one kills me for doing a bad job for a couple of days ;) I will dare to publish the MAC version too :eek:, this is my first attempt at compression and made a lot of changes so something or the other is ought to break, but again, you are warned. Errors reported in the original game are guaranteed to break.

Mega

Full Version Size: 13 GB
Comrpessed: 1.1 GB
Seems that your compression must be for an earlier release. See the posts in this thread right above this one. I appreciate the effort, nevertheless.

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
1707219179122.png

Hey everyone , so this just happened lol.

I am trying to resolve it however just a reminder we have a subscribestar as well , i guess it's time i make it a bit pretty as well because who knows what can happen in patreon tommorow.

Don't worry too much it was our break time anyway , however i will need to get the patreons and new people to shift to substar now .

Again consider supporting the project if you like it , thanks.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I now recall trying this game earlier and not liking the way it was written. Every guy in it seems to be an asshole, there is a ton of spelling and context issues plus nonsensical plot lines like this...

screenshot0001.png

...that would not be a good legal defense for her husband, it would be the direct opposite. It would just add more ammo to use against him in any divorce proceedings. If you want to find some reason for her to worry, make it believable like an ironclad prenuptial agreement or something stating that she would get nothing in a divorce.

Sorry, that's just like my opinion man. Feel free to ignore it, as I am sure many would disagree with me.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I now recall trying this game earlier and not liking the way it was written. Every guy in it seems to be an asshole, there is a ton of spelling and context issues plus nonsensical plot lines like this...

View attachment 3331791

...that would not be a good legal defense for her husband, it would be the direct opposite. It would just add more ammo to use against him in any divorce proceedings. If you want to find some reason for her to worry, make it believable like an ironclad prenuptial agreement or something stating that she would get nothing in a divorce.

Sorry, that's just like my opinion man. Feel free to ignore it, as I am sure many would disagree with me.
That point was repeatedly brought up that the dad being drunk isn't a defense and would show he is unfit to be around the mc especially if her tried to molest someone else. The dev didn't want to believe that being drunk isn't a good defense for crimes especially if someone is hurt in the US. Now you may find a few outliers where the judge acts like a dumb ass and give them a light punishment but they tend to be few. The biggest threat is finding a judge who he can't buy.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
really look forward for Kiara to get depraved but it looks like it will be awhile. However already noticed a character that might be thinking of backstabbing either Mia or Kiara for John. She might feel bad, but Agreeing to anything John says is not good for Mia or Kiara.Believing anything John says is also stupid. Anyway I guess other characters will be corrupted before Kiara. Drat. ;) I want to see a depraved Kiara. Cool story though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shikharisfree
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes