Ren'Py New Body - New Life Remake [v0.14] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
does it make sense to play the original? or a remake is essentially the same but better?
At this point not much, unless you really like Koikatsu. The remake is already further in most of the stories than the original since the cast is a little smaller

Is that bad? Should I change it?

Is there a way to increase charisma without getting fucked by Tatiana? I'm already avoiding Mia because I don't want anything to do with futas.
On that topic, It's a bit annoying that the event icon won't disappear from the school even though I don't want to see that event. So I constantly have to check the school to make sure I'm not missing any new events that aren't Mia.
With the even with Tatiana I was aiming for the "did we had sex?" feel, I used only one image for the same reason so in the next even the player can decide if they had sex or Nicole run away as soon as she felt her penis.
For Mia's event that's a little harder to hide, since she is part of some other routes as a side character and the fact that some people really like her, but I'll try to think about some way to make this game more comforatble for everyone ;)

Reactions: Strijoca

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
The changelog and description mentions things like a map and open world... this sounds very much like a sandbox but that tag isn't present...
Is it a sandbox game? Don't want to download it only to find out it actually is as I very much don't like sandboxed VN's to put it mildly...

LilCruncho

Apr 14, 2019
Does the story end after speaking with Karin? Or am i missing something. And goddamn i really love the futa scenes, especially Mia, hope to see more contect with her.

Edit- yeah im guessing the story ends for now, the only thing i can do is taking naps.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The changelog and description mentions things like a map and open world... this sounds very much like a sandbox but that tag isn't present...
Is it a sandbox game? Don't want to download it only to find out it actually is as I very much don't like sandboxed VN's to put it mildly...
It is kind of a sandbox so I guess this might not be the kind of game you'd like

Does the story end after speaking with Karin? Or am i missing something. And goddamn i really love the futa scenes, especially Mia, hope to see more contect with her.

Edit- yeah im guessing the story ends for now, the only thing i can do is taking naps.
There isn't futa content in this version, next version we'll have content for Mia and there will be something in the videogame

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for the update. Have 1 question and 1 bug(?):

1. Was there a new Monica event this update? I see one in the files, but I cannot get it to activate.
2. In the afternoon, it always shows a new event at the house.

Thanks

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for the update. Have 1 question and 1 bug(?):

1. Was there a new Monica event this update? I see one in the files, but I cannot get it to activate.
2. In the afternoon, it always shows a new event at the house.

Thanks
That event seems to be unreachable since it requires one more Marina point than what is currently in the game (5+ vs 4). Even then the placement is weird since it only seems to fire before you talk to her about Elizabeth and blurt out the things that would seem to cause said event.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Nice little update, the encounter with original Nicole was more or less like I thought it would be. Is ghost Nicole going to be a character from now on or was that a one time thing?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
That event seems to be unreachable since it requires one more Marina point than what is currently in the game (5+ vs 4). Even then the placement is weird since it only seems to fire before you talk to her about Elizabeth and blurt out the things that would seem to cause said event.
Ok, thanks for the information.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I am finding this game interesting so far, But it needs more options in some situations. When meeting Mia your allowed to be a right cunt, or a spineless cur. How about a 3rd option where you don't be a bitch, but you don't act all submissive? Or even a 4th non-bitch/Dom option if this is one of those submissive/dominant game path choices?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am finding this game interesting so far, But it needs more options in some situations. When meeting Mia your allowed to be a right cunt, or a spineless cur. How about a 3rd option where you don't be a bitch, but you don't act all submissive? Or even a 4th non-bitch/Dom option if this is one of those submissive/dominant game path choices?
Too much branching for 1 decision, it overcomplicates the whole game and makes updates smaller because the they have to fit in 4 different routes just for 1 choice which then will branch again for the next choice etc...

Things need to be limited.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Too much branching for 1 decision, it overcomplicates the whole game and makes updates smaller because the they have to fit in 4 different routes just for 1 choice which then will branch again for the next choice etc...

Things need to be limited.
True, but then again, its all about the decisions, if your going to make a game like this. You want to have the decisions available that the players want, or they will stop playing and you've failed at your attempts to make a game, leading to just another abandoned tag :(

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
True, but then again, its all about the decisions, if your going to make a game like this. You want to have the decisions available that the players want, or they will stop playing and you've failed at your attempts to make a game, leading to just another abandoned tag :(

At least for the begining of the game it's necesary to limit at least a little what the player can do and during the mid game open more paths. Considering the point sistem that's behind that relation during the first parts you'll have the option that gives you bitch points and the option that doesn't, but as you advance in the game you can have more options appear or be locked depending on your previous choices.

At least the idea for V0.6 onwards is for the player's choices to be more impactfull now that you met all the cast and have an end goal it should be better specially in these kind of games to give the player more choices on how to fufill it's goal.

By the way v 0.6 it's almost fnished!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
New Body - New Life Remake [v0.6] [Moccasin's Mirror]
comprimido_.gif

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

Note. Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
after the event in the park where Isabella asks for advice regarding her sex life the hints says that you should go for another walk in the park and you may meet her again or something like that, but i went there at every opportunity for 3 weeks without anything happening

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I agree. It is a sandbox in all but name. Just call it a sandbox. I know sandboxes are hardly popular maybe is that the reason.

pteth leardon

Nov 23, 2017
The original game had it, the remake will have it. Also, it's one of the main plot points, so it will be hard to remove anyway.
If it makes you feel better (?), just imagine it's a guy with breasts instead of a futa.
the only thing in these games ive ever found devs to make optional is NTR and gay. sure wish some devs would start making interracial optional but no one does. i dont hate it, just doesnt do anything for me and i end up just speed clicking through the scenes. sometimes missing part of the story but, it is what it is.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes