Ren'Py New Body - New Life Remake [v0.14] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
hello ,good remake makes mood only I had the phone open and do not get it away ?
Lg silana

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
after the event in the park where Isabella asks for advice regarding her sex life the hints says that you should go for another walk in the park and you may meet her again or something like that, but i went there at every opportunity for 3 weeks without anything happening
The hints had an error the last event in this version was the one you saw

how much futa content is in here btw ?
There are about 3 sex scenes with futa characters and 1 with a strap on (aside from the previous scenes).

hello ,good remake makes mood only I had the phone open and do not get it away ?
Lg silana
You can click the phone icon to close it, we'll add a more obvious

Jan 26, 2022
Clicking the phone did not work for me when viewing stats. The image stays on the screen no matter what. If I click the phone, I just get a 2nd instance of the phone overlayed. That one I can make go away by clicking the phone. But the stats view remains.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Clicking the phone did not work for me when viewing stats. The image stays on the screen no matter what. If I click the phone, I just get a 2nd instance of the phone overlayed. That one I can make go away by clicking the phone. But the stats view remains.
the same with me

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Just a heads up for anyone who just started playing the game: acquiring too much corruption will lock you out of an h-scene this update.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Needs a Sandbox tag, thought this be more a VN by the tags, but the stats, having to go various parts of city, etc..

So, lost interest, shame looked interesting till all that stuff came up.

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

One01

Feb 9, 2022
I really liked the game, I can't wait to see it finished (Fuck, I got so into the role of the FMC that I think I got gender dysphoria)

• Haha
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
so Dev moved from sexy koikatsu models to honey select... LOL, ok... hopfully it won't end badly here as well

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
:love:I look forward to developing Nicole's relationship with Cassandra and Daniela!

It would be great if there was relationship content between Nicole and Cassandra in the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
A small detail. When you check relationships with your phone, for some girls there's a weird phrase "Relationship Unment", or so I read it. What is that word "unment"? If it's a typo I couldn't figure what the intended word was. Incidentally I find the font there rather difficult to read.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
A small detail. When you check relationships with your phone, for some girls there's a weird phrase "Relationship Unment", or so I read it. What is that word "unment"? If it's a typo I couldn't figure what the intended word was. Incidentally I find the font there rather difficult to read.
I'll fix that for the new version that should be out in a couple of weeks

Reactions: Udayana
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes